Four

I know (Sequel of Only One)

I layed down on my bed and let out a heavy sigh. I covered my eyes with the back of my hand. This couldn’t work, I should’ve ignored him back then.

 

The truth was that this matter couldn’t be done in an instant way. I needed times, we needed times, and I should bear the pain if that was my own choice.

 

I let a drop of tears slipped through my eyes.

 

Should I giving in? Should I be the one who apologize?

 

Because to be honest, this was killing me.. I need Baekhyun, I love him. I missed everything about him. His smile everytime we met, his warm embrace and those sweet words he whispered in my ear.

 

“I love you, Nana..”

 

Why..? Why can’t you say that to me, Baekhyun? That’s the thing I need the most at this moment but why so hard to say that in front of me..?

 

Before I could think any further, my phone suddenly rang on my lamp table. I checked the caller.

 

Kai?

 

“Hello?”

 

“Nana!”

 

“Yes, what’s wrong, Kai?”, I started to panic without any reason.

 

“Can you come to Baekhyun’s house..? He’s kind of..”

 

“What?? Something happened to him??”, even though Kai answered with a calm voice but the fact was I still care about Baekhyun a lot.

 

“He’s.. drunk..”

 

Somehow I started to relax a little bit. Because I knew Baekhyun wasn’t the type that would make a riot even though he was very very drunk.

 

“So..?”, I asked him still didn’t know what to do.

 

“Can you come here? I think he needs you..”, Kai sounded so helpless.

 

I let out a sigh, “Kai, listen. I’m not his girlfriend anymore and-“

 

“It doesn’t matter, he still loves you-“

 

“He doesn’t love me anymore! You heard that?! He doesn’t love me!”, for the second time I yelled to someone today. My heart was beating faster as I felt the strong feeling filling me up. I let down my hand and hung up the phone.

 

My fingers ran through my hair as I felt my body tensed up from the emotion.

 

I was so confused, whether I should visit him or not. I kept thinking that this was just an ego, but the more I think about it I also couldn’t help it myself. I restrain myself not to care about it anymore, but I also felt tormented.

One hour had passed since Kai called me. I wonder what I did earlier. The sure thing was I found myself in the same place, worrying him. Suddenly my phone lit up, there was a massage from someone. I opened it.


Looks like I will stay at his house this evening, her parents are out of town.

Just come to visit him if you still care. It’s up to you whenever you want to come, take your time.
                                                                                                                                               -Kai-