Two

I know (Sequel of Only One)

“Hey, beautiful. Not skipping school again for today?”, Kai said as he watched me walking to my chair and I just replied him with a reluctant smile. He indeed such a tease. Even when I was with Baekhyun he would still calling me ‘beautiful’ or ‘sweet’ just to made Baekhyun landed a smack on his head. But however he was a bestfriend of us so we just took that as a joke and he indeed was joking.

 

I just sat on my chair and fixed my bangs so no one would notice my eyebags. Before I could make myself busy, Kai came in front of me and put his arms together at my table. What now..?

 

He smiled in front of me and we were just some inches away, “Someone was looking for you yesterday. He was looking for you all~ day long, right Chanyeol?”. I didn’t even know that Chanyeol was already there, sitting on the table in front of me while munching his potato chips. He nodded in agreement, “What happened to you two?”

 

The two men started giving their suspicious look towards me as they kept sharing the potato chips. I sighed in defeat, “Nothing, guys..”

 

“Really? But why Baekhyun was like a.. what should I say? He got eyebags like you have right now, he went to this class and asking everyone if they had seen you, and.. I dont know he seemed so helpless. Right, Kai?”

 

Kai just gave Chanyeol a nod after his explanation while still munching. And when he mentioned ‘eyebags’ it just went straight to me that these eyebags were easy to be noticed by everyone.

 

I didn’t say a single thing and just leaning my head on the table. I tried my best to control the feeling that came back stabbing my heart. He was looking for me?

 

“Maybe I should tell Baekhyun that you’re here-“

 

“NO!”, I said as I looked up to Chanyeol while reaching for his hand and grabbed him tightly. The two men were shocked to see the sudden action that I just did. I looked straigth to his eyes as I begged him, “Please.. don’t..”


After telling a very long explanation about what had happened between me and Baekhyun to Kai and Chanyeol I wished I would feel little bit relieved but the reality said no. Instead they were telling me how helpless and mess Baekhyun yesterday when I skipped school. They said he looked so pale, he kept checking his phone and going to my class.

 

Baekhyun were so quite and he didn’t get his lunch but leaning on the wall in front of my class untill the lunch break ended.

 

I wiped away my tears as I felt bad for letting him down. Kai and Chanyeol looked so concern to me as Kai gently my back, soothing me.

 

“It’s just a missunderstanding, you better talk to him. He still loves you, I guarantee that. If he isn’t then why he looked so down yesterday. I haven’t met him today too but they said he went to school. ”, Kai said with his empathy.

 

“I don’t know how to talk to him..”

 

“Geez, he’s your boyfriend, Nana. Just talk to him like you usually did”, Chanyeol said in disbelieve.

 

I nodded and wiped the final tears on my cheek, “I better go home now, I guess. Thank you for your advice, Chanyeol-ah, Kai”, I forced a smile.

 

“No problem!”, Kai said with a smile and I walked out the door.

 

“See you!”, I said a last words before I walked down the corridor and they just replied by waving to me.

 

When I thought that I could feel little bit relax then I saw a familiar figure was walking towards me. I stopped in shock just to saw his eyes were on me. No doubt he intended to talk to me. My hands started to tremble and I avoided his gaze. The corridor was so quite untill I could hear his steps towards me.

 

I frozed there as if my body was forcing me to talk to him.

 

He stopped when he was right in front of me. His scent waken up my mind and his body was towering. I held back my body to wreak the longing to hug him and cried out loud. The feeling was overwhelmed and I just couldn’t stand it any further if he didn’t start the conversation right now. I grabbed my skirt tightly and kept my head down, avoiding his gaze.

 

“Hi.. How are you?”, he said coldly and it just drained my strength even more. I tried so hard to find a word, just a word but the thing was I couldn’t even think properly.

 

I gulped a lump on my throat, “F-fi-fine.. you?”

 

I could hear his heavy breath, “I’m not”

 

My hands kept trembling and when I saw his eyes, they were very scary. Baekhyun was very scary, he seemed so pissed.

 

I had no idea what I was going to do but it just came across my mind that I should leave as soon as possible. But before the second step, Baekhyun had already grabbed one of me hand.

 

“Let me go!”

 

“Why don’t you talk to me?”

 

I could feel his body tensed up but he was just trying to held his emotion. “I.. There’s nothing we need to talk, Baekhyun”, I said as I looked away to hid my tears.

 

“At least tell me what I did wrong..”, he begged.

 

You changed, that’s the problem

 

“I.. I can’t.. Sorry, I have to go”, with that words I started walking leaving him but then he yelled.

 

“You can’t, huh? Because you just don’t have a right reason to break up with me? You were bored with me and you’ve got someone else to replace me, right?!”

 

I stopped walking after I heard the last words from him. It was like my whole blood was boiled and I couldn’t hold my anger anymore. I turned and walked with a quick pace towards him and stopped right in front of him.

 

“What? Did you mean I was cheating on you?”, I scoffed.

 

“What else then?”

 

“You!”, his arrogance just made me sick, I gripped onto his shirt and looked straight to his eyes. “You’re the problem! Didn’t you know that?? You changed a lot! You ignored my calls, messages, even my existence. You completely ignored me!”, I said in one breath. I smacked his chest on every word I had just said.

 

“What the hell are you talking-”, I could see his eyes softened slowly and that was when I realized tears were st down my face. My hands’ grip to his shirt loosened as I gasped for air.

 

I couldn't hold the strong feeling I felt at the moment, all I could do was running, leaving him.