One

I know (Sequel of Only One)

I could still remember that moment when I asked him for break up. He stood in front of me with a shock expression showed clearly on his face.

 

Running to my house, that was the only thing I could do. Leaning back on the door, I could hear his voice begging me to get out and meet him. He banged the door several times that I’m afraid it cracked. He had been out there for hours, calling my name hopelessly yet he still did that. The drizzle covering my sob so he couldn’t hear.

 

“Jagi, please open the door. We need to talk.. please.. I know you’re still there.. ”, he said with a very careful voice as he drained so much energy. I couldn’t bear to see him like that but what can I do.. I was so messed, holding back my tears and the longing to meet him. Knowing he was so helpless like that was one of the most things I hate.

 

I was just waiting for the words he used to say to me. If he said that then I would open the door and meet him but untill the last moment he stood there he didn’t said it. He didn’t said that he loves me..

 

I skipped school for one day, I thought that it was kind of coward. I still didn’t want to meet him so I just stayed in my bed and let my self cried out as much as I wanted. The pain was unbearable, for a moment I thought that maybe it was lighter when I could still meet him even though he gave me pain rather than not seeing him just for a day. I just loved him so much.. yet I should do something and this was my choice.

 

It was dusk when I realized I didn’t even check my phone. And there I found dozens missed call and messages from the same person, Byun Baekhyun.

 

"Where are you..? I can’t find you today. Please reply me, I need to talk"

 

"You didn’t go to school today??? I heard that from Seohyun. Are you alright???"

 

"Why don’t you pick up my call..?"

 

"Have you got your lunch yet, Jagi?"

 

"Please at least let me know that you’re alright. I’m worried about you.."

 

I threw my phone to my bed. I’m not alright, Baekhyun-ah, and this was because of you. I cried again and couldn’t take the strong feeling inside me. Falling on my knee, I let out all the pains get out from me along with my tears.