I don't know what love means.

You`re Not Alone

 

Hey Guys ^^

 

 

 

How are you? I missed u keke..

 

 

 

Have you heard Mr.Taxi by SNSD? Oh My Gosh ! I love this song and the trailer made me excidet to see the full MV <33 I`m crazy ^^

 

 

 

And Jay's Abandoned. Gosh >.<  I miss  him T_T But 2pm made us sure they can handle anything without Jay with 'Take it off' the best song :D <3

 

 

 

Keke.. Back to our story.. A WooTae chapter finally .

 

 

 

Enjoy ~ :)

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Wooyoung stepped in a big  large building. He looked around  and saw a lot of people. Around was also  a lot of noise. He looked at the ceiling but it was impossible. The room was too high too see it. He turned his eyes back ' on earth' and then he made his way to the secretar's office. He knocked the door and when he heard a ' Come in !' he enetered.

 

 

 

"Anyeong hasseo..." he greeted the miss who was in.

 

 

 

"Anyeong  !" she said sweetly " May I help you?" she aske him.

 

 

 

"I wanted to ask If you can help m to reach the 199 room,please?" Wooyoung asked her.

 

 

 

"Sure. You have to take the elevator for reach the 1st floor and then walk along on the hallway and if you see the last room you`re there !" she explained to Wooyoung.

 

 

"Ahh ! Thank you miss ! " Wooyoung said as he headed towars the door. He  went to the elevator and pressed the button for the 1st floor.

 

'Beep' he heard when the elevator reached the 1st floor. He got out from there and went along the hallwy like that miss told to him. " 199 room..199 room.. Ahh ! Sure ! 199 room." he said to himself as he reached the room.He slowly opened the door and saw a lot of ppl dancing and singing along the music. He looked around for a seat.He finally found one and went there. He admired the dancers. The music stopped and the dancers also.

 

In less than one minute he remained alone in the room. He was shocked . He came here for her and she's not here. Where is she? Hehave learned from some secret souces she has dance lesson at 1pm in this building on 199 room. He looked at his toes and then to the door which was now opened by ..HER? Wooyoung seemd to be relieved. 

[ Taeyeon's outfit. lol. I just love it :DD ]

He went and grabbed her wrist. " Anyeong Ms. Kim !" he greeted her.

"Ahhh ! You scared me ." she said with her hand on her chest.

"Sorry.. "

"It's okay.. What do you want? Did my father forgot to repay you?" she asked him coldly.

"No.."

"So..?" she said as she took away his hand from hers.

"I just wanted to talk with you."Wooyoung said in a shy voice.

"About?" she raised one of her eyebrows.

"About us."

"Us? What's about us? I don't even know your name." she said.

"But.."

"Tsk.. sure.. You want now more money,right?" 

" No ! I am just .. You made me feel weird and I can't forget you ,"

"And...?" she said carelessly.

"AND I HAVE TO TALK WITH YOU ABOUT IT !" he yelled annoyed. It scared her.Her eyes got wide .

"Uhh ! Sorry for it... Wooyoung said with a sigh.

" I don't want to talk with a stranger ! " she said when she finally woke up from her daze.

" I`m not a stranger for goodness' sake !" he said .

"Oh yeah.. you are ! I`ve already told you I don't know even your name."

"Yeah? I am a stranger?  " Wooyoung said as he got closer to her.

"Yeah you are.." she said as he made 2 septs behind.

"So. you`re kissing every stranger every day,huh!?"  Wooyoung said sarcastically.

"No !"

"So..I`m not a stranger." 

"Stop bothering me !" she yelled.

"No ! I want to talk with you."

"What the hell do you want to talk with me? Say faster !" 

" Umm.. Taeyeon`ah ! I.."

"You love me,right? You`re not the first who is telling me such a thing so.. "

Wooyoung sighed in a relief and made his way to the door. He was about to open it when Taeyeon grabed his wrist. 

"Why are you leaving?" she said confused.

" You said that I`m not the first who's telling you it.. So I think you have a boyfriend or something.."he said sadly.

" Actually.. I don't have one.." she said looking at her toes.

" Ouhh !.. " he said with a sly smile on his face." How can you don't have a boyfriend,huh!?"

"It's because I`m  not so out going and the people don't wants to be friends with  Mrs, Kim because I`m selfish and cold." she said sadly.

" Bwoh? Who told you this?" he asked

" No one,this is what I saw.I`m a monster." 

"Anyaa ! How could you say it? You`re not a monster."

"Belive me.. I am, I`m very strong,maybe too strong and I can't reach someone's heart  because I don't know what love means !" 

Wooyoung'd face fadded. He got closer to her an wrapped his arms around her forming a thight warm hug.

 

Sorry guys fir such a short and boring chapter.

And for such a delay.

I was so busy these days.

Anyway . Thank you for suppor <33