Meeting

You`re Not Alone

Wooyoung and his friends reached the meeting place.They looked and saw a little door in from of them. They oppened it slowly ."We can do it guys!" Yi Jung cheered. All of them took a deep breath and entered. in from of them was a long thight hall which was dark.Little lights have been placed from place to place to help them see.They started to walk and in the middle of the hall 2 tall built men came and directed them to a big room.In there was Soo Man drinking his whiskey."Oh ! Guys ! You finally -coughs- you`re here"He said as he got up from his chiar and directed the guys to their chiars."Yeah,we came!" Junho said."Were are the girls?" Seung Jo said trying to keep his cool.

"Calm down,my friend! " Soo Man said laughing."Please excuse him.His hormones are too fuzzy and they are driving him crazy." Wooyoung tried to stop Soo Man descover them."It's okay..just be patiend.The girls are coming in  less than one minute." As Sooman sai that' in less than one minute' the girls came in pushed by 2 tall beasts. Ha Ni was so agitated and nosy and she was hitting the men trying to escape but when she saw Seung Jo her face changed in a happy one and wanted to jump in his arms.He saw it and grimassed a little and she descovered she has to be silent.

"Pick one!" Sooman said pointing Seung Jo who was very concentrated on Ha Ni."Huh!? Ahh.sure.. I pick her!" he said pointing to Ha Ni.SooMan handed a key to Seung Jo and laughed brightly " I hope you`ll like her !" Seung Jo grabbed Ha Ni's arm and pushed her slowly towards the room. He opened the door and here they are.

Hani supported hard to don't hug her boyfriend.When they finally were alone she jumped in his arms and she said kissing all of his face." I was about to smack that beasts's face"she said putting her hands on her hips.Seung Jo started to laugh ." Sure.. I wasn't worried at all.I knew you could handle such a thing." Ha Ni hitted Seung 's arm playfully and the she giggled.He went to her lips and kissed her passionately.

When Sooman asked Yi Jung to 'pick one' he picked Ga Eul without realize. They went in the room and when they reached it Ga Eul threw herself in a corner and she was helding onto her knees.She was about to cry . Yi Jung saw it and smirked.He went near her and patted her back."Please don't hurt me!" she said between a lot of sobs.He smirked one more time showing his charm and then said :" Calm down. I`m here to help!" Ga Eul stared at him and at his sharp bacl eyes. How sweet they were! How handsome he was!

"You ! Pick another one." Sooman said to Junho. "I pick this one." Junho pointed a Hyoyeon who was trembling.Sooman handed also a key to Junho and they left.Hyoyeon was in the same mood with Ga Eul. as they reached the room Junho brought her to the bed and trying to calm her down hugging her." I wouldn't do it to such an angel.. I wouldn't hurt you !" . As she heard it Hyoyeon's tears were changed by shy smiles and she started to blush slowly. Then Junho told her al the mission thing.

Taeyeon remained silent and thought. 'What should I do?'that question was driving her crazy. She stopped when she heard Wooyoung said something." So.. she's the las..give me the key." Sooman gave the key to Wooyoung and thy went to that room. Wooyoung opened the door and directed Taeyeon gently in the room. He was about to say something when Taeyeon pushed him in the bed and he took off his shirt. She started to kiss his neck. Wooyoung was shocked. He was in a daze. When he finally came back he felt a tear drop falling on his neck following it untill his chest and the to the abdomen. 

Taeyeon stopped kiss his neck. She lifed her head a little but he still could't see her face because it was coverd by her hair.He was as scared as her. He shook his head and then put her hair by her ear. He could she now her sweet black eyes full of tears which were following down her cheeks reaching her neck then entering in her collar.Taeyeon covered her face with her  palms as fast as she could. She promised to herself to be strong be she isn't.She betrayed herself.

Wooyoung grabbed her and tried to pushed her hands away. He fought a little with her and then he managed to do it. she took her hand away from her face she started to yell and to hit his chest, "I promised it ! I promised and I betrayed my promise ! WHY? HUH!? WHY?" she cried out. Wooyoung grabbed her hand again and she stopped. She hided her face in his ches and started to cried silently. He hugged her thight snd caressd her head driving his finger on her hair. " What promise ?There's no promise. You have to calm down and to be sure that you`ll be fine.I`ll save you." .Taeyeon lifted her face to him and stared in his eyes.

She felt a strange feeling that she felt just when she was with her ex-boyfriend DooJoon.He looked in her swollen eyes and felt the same thing. His heart started to beat and he could't help it. He cupped her face and approached her. SHe closed her eyes waiting for the magic to happen and so it was:he touched her soft pink lips with his and he pressed it slowly,

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys.

I know I`m such a bad author

I`m so so so so sorry for a late update T~T
I told you I had an appointment untill Thursday

but then came the Easter things and I had to help my mom.

Sorry again.

Here I am with a new ch, I hope you`ll enjoy it.

And I have something to tell you : These days I`m gonna update my oneshots with another one,

I know I`m crazy updating last stories instead news but  dreamed something new xD

[Note:You know I`m updating what I`m dreaming the previous night,right?! xDD ]

Anyway. Thanks for supporting,reading ,commenting .

Love you all ~

Stay tuned <3