Guys confidences + SoEul moment for fans xD

You`re Not Alone

-1 week later-

Wooyoung opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling."Yahh ! Baek Seung Jo !Stop that ing music! I`m trying to sleep." Junho said anonoyed as he came in Seung & Woo's room [ A/N: Seung Jo is Wooyoung's roomate and Junho's Yi Jung roommate.] "Sorry ! " Seung Jo exclaimed as he quiclky stopped the music."Thank you,God ! " Wooyoung said as he made his way to the bathroom."Again? You`re like that again?Because of...?" Seung Jo asked Wooyoung as he followed him in the bathroom.Wooyoung finished washing his face and he grabbed his toothbrusj totlly ignoring Seung's question. He was about to start wash his teeth when Seung Jo grabbed his toothbrush and throw it on the floor.

",Wooyoung! Talk with us ! We`re your friends,aren't we?"Seung Jo exclaimed angrily.Wooyoung looked at Seung Jo with a guilty stare and then looked at his toes."Sorry  for yelling at you ! Jus let us help you !" Seung o said as he was more calm."Okay.." Wooyoung said as he took a deep breath and went to his room followed again by Seung Jo.There they found Junho and Yi Jung ." We're here for you ~" Junho & Yi Jung said in the same time."Thank you,guys!" Wooyoung gave them a weak smile."So.. tell us what happens with you !" Yi Jung asked curiously.."* sighs* It's just that  I can't forget her ! Her dark bright eyes,her red long hair [A/N: remember that in my pic Taeyeon had red and long hair. and the other characters  are looking in my vision like in the pics that I`ve put on foreword.]her tears following down her cheeks reaching her neck, her way to show her emotions in front of a stranger,her soft pink and our lips together."Wooyoung said revealing his feelings to his friends.." Yahh ! Wooyoung ,are you telling us stories with princes & princesses?" Junho said stupidly."Yahh ! Junho ,you`re making fun of me?" Woo said hitting Junho's head." Auch !" Junho said rubbing his head. "It was better to remain quite !" Wooyoung said angrily." Wait ,wait ,wait...pause ! You`ve already kissed her?" Yi Jung asked inquisitive . "Ummm * rubbing his back side of the neck*.. yes !" 

"You have to meet her meet her and try to talk with her." Seung Jo said.Wooyoung sighed in relief and then said : " I think you`re right!" Yijung grinned and looked at Junho. " Junho's future girlfriend can help you to get your girl!" he said and Junho's face suddenly changed in a(n) alrmated one."Why?" Seung Jo raised one of his eyebrows and looked at Junho."His girl friend and our girl are sisters ." Yi Jung said to Wooyoung." Ehhhh !? What the hell..?" Wooyoung looked at Junho . " Is just.. I.. I.." Junho said hidding his head because he thought they're gonna hit him again. 

" Dude ! You told me we`re friends and we can tell eachother everything.Why you hid as such an important thing,huh?" Wooyoung asked while he smacked Junho's arm. " Yes.. Woo's right ! You..you cheated us with this dude [refering at Yi Jung ]." Seung said as he also hit Junho's arm. "How could you? Aren't we your friends as well?" Wooyoung imitated an angry voice. " Yes but..but..." Junho stuttered out .

"No buts ! " Seung Jo said as he turned to see Yi Jung  dying of laughter and he nd Wooyoung started to laugh too. Junho removed his head from the pillow and revealed a scared face.When he saw that the guys were making of him he got angry. " you all !" he said annoyed. The guys suddenly stoped . " Anyway.. is she you girlfriend?" Seung Jo asked Junho like nothing happened. " No but we`re good friends even thought  I`m hoping for more." Junho said as he calmed himself. 

"Awwwwe ! So cute !" Wooyoung said pinching his cheeks. " Yahh ! You shut up 'Mr.Our Lips Together'!" Junho exclaimed as he pushed  Wooyoung hand away. "You..fussy !" Seung Jo joked. * Ding Dong * "I`m going to see who's it. "Yi Jung said as he went down stairs and opened tha door.

"Who?" Seung Jo yelled as he and the rest of the guys where coming down stairs. "Hello Yi Jung oppa !" the person said sweetly. " Hello..GaEul?" Yi Jung replied confused. "Yes ! It's me,GaEul ." she said as she put her hair by her ear.

"Ohh ! Nice to se you.. Who are you?" Junho said confused. " You,babo ! She's Yi Jung girlfriend !" Wooyoung added while hittig Junho's head [again xD] . " No ! She's not my girlfriend, " Yi Jung exclaimed. " Anyway.. I have to go to see HaNi." Seung Jo said as he left. " And I have to see Hyoyeon.." Junho left as well. " Wait.. Junho.. I`m coming with you to see Taeyeon.".They all left Yi Jung & Ga Eul alone. " Sorry..Come in !" he offered to her directing her in the living room.

" Thank you.!" she said as she took a seat on the couch. " It's okay.. What do you want to drink?" he said as he went in the  kitchen and opened the fridge. " Some juice would be great.." she said shyly." Orange,cherry or green apple?" he yelled from the kitchen. " Gree* choughs* green apple." she said .

"Here come your juice.." he came with a tray in his hands and placed her juice on the desk and his as well. She drank a little from her juice and she then put it back on the desk. An awkward silence came between them but Yi Jung finally said something."Why.. * clearing his throath * why you came here?" 

"Uhmm.. I ..came here because.. " she said playing with her fingers searching for a reason. She lifted her head and saw him smirking. She gave him a fake smile and managed to reply. " I came here because I wanted to..thank you ! Like you know after you saved me my dad decided to send my in a little break to relax and I hadn't enough time to thank you.." she said in one breath. He was still smirking. "Ohh.. okay. If that's you wanted to say ..It's okay ! This is my job,you don't have to thank me for nogthing ."he said. " What you have there?" he said again pointing the lil box  which was on GaEul's hand

" Oh..this  It's a gift for you.." she handed him it."Thank you.." he said turning the back to see what's in." Just open it !" she said with a large smile on her face. "SHould I?" he looked at her. " Yes..Let me help you.." she said grabbing theboxnd unpacked it. "Look.." she gave him what was in the pack. He garbbed it and analized it well. "Is this really for me?" he looked at her ."Yes.. you`re my moon..So I`ve bought this pendant for you." she smiled. "It's..Thanks.."

"You`re welcome.." she said as she looked at him putting it around his neck." I gotta go now.." she said as she made her way to the door. He followed her and opened the door for her." Thank you.. bye !" she said  waving. " No.. I have to thank you.. bye !" he waved too and closed the door. "This girl.." he said smirking while walking in the living room. He took a seat on the couch and grabbed the pendant around his neck. " This girl.." he said again and smirked.

-with GaEul-

After he closed the door behind her she looked at the door one more time and then she turned around. " You`re my moon and I`m your star.." she said as she removed a star pendant from her collar and kissed it.

 

===============================

Hey guys.

What do you think bout my update?

I had a lot of fun writing it but Idk why xDD

Anyway sorry for a late update.

One thing.. Would you like to read my first story ever? Please.. no one is reading it T_T

It's WooTae,JunHyo,KhunRi & ChanSoo [ my fav 9pm couples :D] 

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/29806/after-school-hyoyeon-junho-junhyo-taeyeon-wootae-wooyoung

Luv u all and thank for support <3