They are the girls.

You`re Not Alone

JYP grabbed a CD and put it in his laptop ."They are the new girls. Actually they are 4 girls who are around 20 years old. She's Kim Hyoyeon.She's the younger daughter of Kim Nam Gil,the owner of Kim Corporation.She's almost 19 years old. She got kidnaped with her sister,Kim Taeyeon . She's 20 years old.Thir father is gonna give you a prize if you got them." JYP said as he showed the 2 sisters's pictures." Junho's gaze locked on Hyoyeon and Wooyoung looked curiously at Taeyeon. "She's Chu Ga Eul. She isn't a public person .She's just the girl of the doctor Chu . Yes,he's very popula but he never revealed his girl because he wanted to protect her. but.." Yi Jung muttered a doesn't-matter look ."And..." JYP said as he changed the pic and Seung Jo 's jaw dropped and the others guy's jaw also dropped."What's doing my girl friend here?What happens?" Seung Jo said alarmated. "Oh Ha Ni is your girl friend?" JYP questioned Seung Jo.

"Yes ! How this happened? My Ha Ni? Seung Jo was out of breaths ."Calm down.We're gonna save her.We are gonna save all of them" Wooyoung said as he patted his back."WHat we have to do?" Yi Jung asked."I`m gonna give you some directions. You have to pretend you want to buy them. You understand?So Man in gonna be tonight at 'Nirvana' night club. He has to meet 4 misters: Baek Yi Jung, Lee Wooyoung, Jang Seung Jo and SO Junho, who by any chance are here with me !." JYP laughed brightly at his great ideea. All the guys laughed too except Seung Jo who was thinking at his love, Ha Ni who was bow in danger. His heart was running fast when he was thinking at her being with that Soo Man jerk.

"When he ask you what girl you want ,pick one of the. He`ll leave you with her in a separate room to 'try' her. Then you`re gonna talk with each of them .When you finished it you`ll connect with every of youwith this chip." JYP haded o every guy a chip and they looked curiously at it."Before you talked with eachother ,call me and I`ll be there with some guys to catch him and his beasts" JYP said as he opened a door and took a bag." Here a some gadgeds!" Jin Young shared some gagdegst to them."Now you can take some rest .Tonight at 8pm is the meeting.Good luck guys !" JYP greeted them and they left ."Oh,Gosh ! Another one? I hate these missions." Junho said. " Why did you took this work then??"Sooyoung asked as she passed near the 4 guys with a lot of papers and book in her hands which were covering her face." Yahh ! Sooyoung'ah !You scared me !" Junho said while having his hand at his heart.

"Minhane !Now I hjave to go. You see..thee books and papers are killing my arms." Sooyoung said as she started to walk "Let me help you." YiJung said as he grabbed a part from these thinggs from her arms."Ahh ! Thanks." The guys cann finnaly se her face."Let me take it too." Wooyoung said as he grabbed the rest of things and headed towards her office with YiJung leving it on her desk."SENK YOUU!" Sooyoung yelled in english after them arraniging her hair."Hey ! Chansung isn't here! Stop arrangin your hir." Junho teased."YAHH ! " Sooyoung hitted Junho's arm playfully." Auch!" he exclaimed rubbing his arm." By the way.. Where is he?" she asked sweetly."In a mission. I don't really know more detailes."Wooyoung said to Sooyoung as he and Yi Jung had come back."Ahem.." Sooyoung cleard her throath and she pointed to Seung Jo." What's with him?"


Seung Jo was knwon for his 4 -dimensional personality. When he's scared or worried ,he's always locking himself in his heart and his mind trying to solve it. " Hi girl friend was catched by Soo Man with another 3 girl and we have to resue them." Yi Jung said." Aww! My lil Seung Jo is worried for hi girl friend? So sweet !" Sooyoung said as he patted Seung's head."This is serious! STOP JOKING!" he yelled. " Calm down ,Seung, I know you and you`re the best spy from here! You`re gonna rescue her." Sooyoung said calmly.


Seung Jo put his face in his palm and rubbed it a little. Sooyoung has been busy to calm him down.

 

========================

New ch. guys.I hope you`ll like it.

I`m such a bad author for updating so late.

Sorry T~T