Visiting

Possessed

Hello again... and thanks again for the comments and suscribes, that's meant a lot for me ╮(^▽^)╭

Anyway, this time's update is shorter that before, hope you don't mind it. Also, want to remind again that Kevin and Kiseop were in the same body. So when I said Kevin's hand, Kevin's shirt etc. that also belong to Kiseop and vice versa.

Ok then... hope you enjoy this one  (/‾▿‾)/


“Who is this AJ guy?” Kiseop who was floating in Kevin’s room asked curiously. The latter was in front of his desk, trying to concentrate on his essay.

“Just a neighbor,” Kevin replied shortly.

“Liar.”Kiseop now floated above Kevin’s desk, trying to grasp a bit of his attention. And it started to annoy Kevin.

“Okay, a childhood friend. Satisfied?” Kevin shot him an annoyed glare. Kiseop then again flying, now rested on top of Kevin’s bed. “And could you please stop flying like that? Having something unusual floating in your room is a bit scary,” Kevin added.

“I’m not that unusual and I’m not scary,” Kiseop pouted.

“You’re a ghost,” Kevin reminded him.

“Humph, you’re going to be used by it,” the ghost huffed.

Kevin breathed out in reieve, thinking he could concentrate on his essay finally by Kiseop had closed his mouth. But it turned out that Kiseop was actually a talk-active person. Even after he had been a ghost.

“Come on, Kevin. Who.Are.AJ? He’s not merely a neighbor nor childhood friend. I know that,” Kiseop accused. Kevin swirled around on his seat.

“I thought you’ve been quiet already,” he growled exasperatedly. “It’s nothing relate to you, okay? He’s… just… a friend.”

“He really cares about you,” Kiseop commented. “…and that kind of care isn’t something a friend would have.”

“I’m lost in this conversation, now. Really,” Kevin breathed out. “He’s just… playing around. He must’ve been hiding something behind it.”

“You seem don’t believe in him enough,” the ghost frowned. “What’s wrong with you guys?”

“He’s just a liar. So let him be,” Kevin huffed and turned again, facing his half-written essay.

“That’s okay if you consider him as a liar or whatsoever. But may I know why?”

“You really are persistent, aren’t you?” Kevin sighed, running his delicate fingers along the soft blond locks. “AJ and I were used to be a good friend. But when we entered senior high, everything change. He changed… and… I change. Somehow, I feel we can’t keep our friendship anymore. So I think it’s the best to stop before something worse happen to us,” he said. Sadness was clearly showed by his face as he told the story. And of course Kiseop noticed it.

“Sorry. But that’s kinda selfish I think,” Kiseop commented seriously which instantly grabbed Kevin’s attention for he spun on his chair again. “’Something change’, that’s a lame excuse to break a friendship apart. Nothing can break that kind of bond, you know.”

Kevin stared at the ghost for a moment before closing his books. “I’ll go to sleep now,” he mumbled then sneaked into his bedcover, not forgetting to turn the light off.

“Eh? But the essay?”Kiseop seemed surprise by the human boy’s decision.

“I’ll do it tomorrow,” Kevin replied shortly. “…by the way. You’re wrong. There’s something that could break a bond actually,” he added.

“What?” Kiseop tilted his head, confused.

Kevin whispered the answer before drifting into sleep.

“It’s called love.”


The apartment complex Kevin was in wasn’t actually that bad. It was small, not too fancy but absolutely comfortable. However, when Kevin reached the door numbered 330, he was slightly unsure.

“Let’s go to Eli’s apartment. He must be there if he isn’t anywhere,” Kiseop said to Kevin that morning after Kevin asked whether they would continue the search of Eli or not.

“Then what we’re gonna do there? I don’t even know him. There’s no way I would just barge into his house and say, ‘Hi, Eli. I’m Kevin. And Kiseop’s ghost is with me, wanting to see you.’”

“That’s true,” Kiseop exhaled sadly. If he was a puppy, then he would lower his ears and tail. “But actually it’s worth to try,” he suddenly chirped enthusiastically. Kevin could only widen his eyes in disbelief.


Are you sure?’ Kevin asked mentally.

Just do it,’ Kiseop insisted.

The blonde boy sighed before turning the doorknob. It was unlocked.

Oh, no! Eli wasn’t someone as careless as letting his door unlocked!’ Kiseop started ranting and Kevin could feel Kiseop’s worry washed over him. ‘Something bad must happen to him!!

“Shhh! Kiseop, calm down!” Kevin hissed and carefully pushed the door to open wider. “Hello, anybody home?” he called. No reply, it was totally empty… and dark. “Can I come in?” Kevin called again. Still no reply. “I assume that as a yes.” And with that Kevin stepped inside.

The switch is near the door, on the left side,’ Kiseop told him. Kevin crept his hand toward Kiseop’s direction and flicked the light on.

“Oh, wow,” Kevin commented, half-amazed, half-disgusted, while Kiseop inside his head cried,

Oh no.’

Seemed like Eli had no intention to clean his house for who-know-how-long. The dust was so thick and everything was just… misplaced. Somehow Kevin wondered if Eli was really live in there.

I thought you told me that Eli was a tidy person,’ Kevin frowned and put off his shoes as he walked farther inside.

He is. He would only be messy if he isn’t in a good shape,’ Kiseop said gloomily.

Kevin entered a room that he assumed as the living room. It wasn’t so much different with other area; many dust, dirty and misplace things everywhere. In addition, many empty can and bottle of beer were found scattered around the room. Kevin then noted a figure was sitting on a couch there. But the figure was as stiff as a statue.

 ‘ELI!’ Kiseop cried. And suddenly Kevin’s feet move on its own, or so he thought. The next thing he knew was he kneeled down in front of the said figure.

Kiseop! Wha—…’ Kevin cried inside his head, but Kiseop probably didn’t hear him since he was busy talking to the figure called Eli.

“Eli, Hey!” Kiseop waved a hand in front of his boyfriend’s face using Kevin’s body. But no respond from the latter.

Why can’t I control my own body?’ Kevin shouted in panic. But Kiseop simply ignored him. ‘Kiseop! Answer me!!’ he then growled.

“Eli, are you okay, dear?” Kiseop gently cupped Eli’s blank face with Kevin’s hands. Inside of him, Kevin grunted in disgust.

Don’t call him ‘dear’ when you’re using my body. It could lead to a misunderstanding,’ he scolded.

They heard a thud voice and then noticed that something square was just falling from Eli’s hand. It was a photo frame that both Kevin and Kiseop hadn’t realized Eli hold since they were focusing on his face.

“What is this?” Kiseop picked the photo frame and immediately greeted by the picture of him and Eli. Both were smiling happily with Eli’s arms rested on Kiseop’s shoulder while Kiseop’s arm was around the other’s waist. Kiseop remembered when this photo was taken, just a few days before he confessed his feeling when they were taking a vacation in a beach.

“Oh, my… Eli…” Kiseop covered his—Kevin’s—mouth with one hand as holding the urge to cry. Did Eli spend his time in this messy and dirty room just to stare at that photo?

“Ki… kiseop…” they heard a hoarse voice calling for the dead-boy’s name. Kiseop looked up and saw Eli stared at him in disbelief. And suddenly, he was pulled into a tight hug by the muscular boy.

“Ki- Kiseop… Kiseop, Kiseop…” Eli chanted that name like a mantra while hugging the stranger boy in front of him. His shoulder shook violently as he cried. Kiseop could feel the tears making Kevin’s shirt wet. Usually Kevin would protest if something ruined his clothes or when someone he didn’t know hugging him like that. But for this time, he decided to keep quiet.

Do your business,’ Kevin said to Kiseop within his mind. Despite he was slightly annoyed that Kiseop suddenly took over his body, but now he preferred to let Kiseop use his body as his will. Hearing Kevin’s approval, Kiseop curled a smile.

Thank you, Kevin.’

And with that, he slowly lifted his hands to hug the crying boy back. He hugged him tight as if he didn’t want to let go. Using Kevin’s voice, Kiseop softly whispered into Eli’s ears,

“Yes, Eli. It’s me.”


...to be continued....

Sorry anyway, for the wrong spelling and grammar. English isn't my first language  ƪ(° ̯˚ ?)