Chapter Two

I Give My First Love To You

Hospital

“Well Mr. Ok we looked over the CT scans of your head and we weren’t able to find anything serious.” Mr. Bae confirmed. “Although, I will prescribe you some medicine for your headaches.” He turned his chair around to look at Taecyeon.

“Am I free to go then?” Taecyeon asked before standing up. Dr. Bae nodded his head yes. With that Taecyeon left the hospital.

________________________________________

JYP Entertainment

Suzy and Jia along with several other girls were in the practice room stretching when Suzy and Jia’s managers walked in.

“Girls, we need you two up in the conference room right now.” Suzy and Jia looked at each other with raised eyebrows before following their managers to their destination. When they arrived at the conference room they were greeted with several people. At the end of the table sat JYP and next to him was Adien. While Ok Entertainment’s CEO Nichkhun Ok sat on the other end with his two trainees Fei and Min.

“Hello girls, please sit down. We have a lot to talk about.” JYP said. As the two sat themselves JYP started explaining his reasoning behind the meeting. “Today JYP Entertainment has decided to work together with Ok Entertainment in starting a new girl group. Which is why the four of you are here today. We picked two from each entertainment that we concluded have the most talent. And with the four of you paired up we thought you could become majorly huge with time.” The four girls stared at the CEO with shocked faces. Then Nichkhun started talking.

“Starting next week we will begin your group schedules and activities. We have also concluded that your group name will be Miss A. Your dance practices will be held in the Ok Entertainment building while your recording and singing practices will be held at JYP Entertainment.” He stated. “Do any of you oppose our new plan?” He questioned looking at all four girls.

After some silence JYP said, “Great! Then the four of you should start getting to know each other more before you all start your activities. We will have press release of this in a month. In the mean time please do not tell any of your friends or family the news. We need to prepare before it gets out.” They all nodded their heads in agreement.

________________________________________

 Amber lay on the couch inside his brother’s office when his phone vibrated. It was a text from Jason.

J: ‘AJ where you at? I’m in the guy’s practice room of your uncle’s company. I need to talk to you’

A: ‘I’m in Aiden’s office. I’ll come there hold on.’

Amber stood to leave when his older brother walked in.

“Where you going?” asked Aiden.

“Meeting Jason in the practice room. How was your meeting?” he asked the older one.

“It was great. Are you gonna head out with Jason to the tracks later?” Amber thought about it for a second before nodding his head yes.

“Probably, I need to practice a bit.” He replied back. Aiden just nodded his head before sitting down at his desk.

“Be careful.” And with that Amber left his office.

________________________________________

In the practice room Jason watched as everybody started packing up to leave. He was seated in one of the chairs in the room waiting for Amber. As he waited he received a text from his girlfriend.

‘Taecyeon just told me you weren’t at his house last night. Where were you? What are you trying to hide?’

“.” he said. He should have known she would have asked him. He knew he couldn’t hide it for any longer. She would find out somehow, she was just that kind of person. Just as he was about to reply with another lie Amber walked in the room.

“Hey, what’ up?” Amber asked.

________________________________________

Suzy was walking back to the girl’s practice room to pick up her things when she saw Amber walking the opposite direction. Curiosity got the better of her and she followed her boyfriend. When she saw him enter the boy’s practice room she snuck up next to the door and heard the voice of her brother on the other side.

________________________________________

“First off, Ji-eun and Suzy are starting to get really suspicious and I don’t know how much longer I can keep them from finding out. Second, the Ok brother’s dad talked to me today. He wants you and Aiden to go against his sons this Saturday.” Amber looked at him in confusion.

“What… why?” Amber asked. Jason just shrugged, unsure of the answer himself.

________________________________________

“Suzy what are you doing?” Suzy jumped at the sound and looked behind her at Aiden.

“Oh nothing! I just dropped my hair pin…” Suzy lied pretending to look for her "hair pin". Aiden looked her with a confused look.

“Oh okay, well I was looking for Amber. He forgot his phone in my office. Have you seen him?” Suzy shook her head no. “Well if you see him, can you give this to him?” He asked and Suzy agreed. She took the phone from Aiden. “I’ll see you around.” He winked.

As he walked away, Suzy looked at the phone in her hand. It vibrated from a text message. Suzy saw the name ‘Krystal’ flash across the screen.

________________________________________

“I’ll tell Aiden about it.” Amber said. Jason nodded his head. They started walking out the practice room. “So are you going to the track later? I’m gonna go practice a bit, you can help me by racing with me.”

“Yeah sure.” As they opened the door to get out they bumped into Suzy. “Suzy, what’re you doing out here?”

“Huh? Oh sorry I was looking for Amber.” Suzy said turning around. She was face to face with Amber. “Oh hey, uhm… your brother said you left this in his office and told me to give it to you.”

“Thanks babe.” Amber said taking his phone and putting it in his back pocket. “Is your practice over?” She nodded her head.

“Alright, I’ll see you later AJ.” Jason said giving Amber a pat on the back and going over to Suzy and ruffling her hair. “I’ll see you at home.”

________________________________________

Ok Entertainment

“So you guys all drift race?” Ji-Eun asked Taecyeon. He nodded his head. “How long have you guys been doing it?”

“Nichkhun and I started really young. Our dad taught us everything. I don’t know about the Liu’s though. The first time I saw them at a race was when me and Amber were fifteen. His brother was going against my brother.” Ji-Eun looked at him in disbelief.

“What about Jason?” she asked.

“He started around last year.” He stated. “Don’t worry though, he hasn’t raced yet. All he does is go to the tracks to help the Liu brother’s race.”

“What tracks?” she asked “Can you take me there?”

________________________________________

Drift Tracks

“This is where they usually practice” Taecyeon said. “They don’t really come here around this time though, or rarely. They only come around midnight most of the time.”

Ji-Eun looked around at the track. They were standing up at the bleachers. It was a fairly large track. On the track there were a lot of evident tire tracks.

“I’m surprised Jason hasn’t told you.” Taecyeon said. He was leaned back against the stair rails. Ji-Eun turned around to him. He had a small smirk on his face.

“Amber hasn’t told Suzy either.” Ji-Eun told him. “Has he gotten into any… accidents yet?” she questioned. At this Taecyeon said no.

“Why do you ask?” He was standing next to her looking at the tracks now.

“Well… his heart.” She said looking at him. He was still looking at the tracks. “Isn’t this bad for him?” That’s when he turned to her.

“So it is true. Amber Liu has heart problems.” He stated. Ji-Eun looked at him with a questioning look. Before she could ask him about what he said a loud roar of an engine came around. Someone came in the track. They both looked over at the car.

“It’s Jason’s car.” Ji-Eun said.

________________________________________

In Amber’s Car

“So how was practice?” Amber asked after some silence in the car. Suzy opened to answer him but nothing came out. She looked over at him. Her mind was running with questions. When he turned to her, she gave him a smile in which he returned.

“It was okay.” She completely forgot about her meeting earlier. She forgot about how she was going to debut soon. All she could think about was what Jason and Amber were talking about. She didn’t want to question him though. She didn’t want him to think she was spying or anything even though she sort of was. She wanted to be able to trust him. She wanted him to come to her and tell her.

________________________________________

When they arrived at Suzy’s house, Amber walked her to the front door.

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning?” he asked her. She nodded in agreement. He leaned his head down for a kiss but she turned her head before he could kiss her. His lips landed on her cheek.

“I’ll see you tomorrow. Goodnight.” she said before heading inside the house leaving Amber alone outside. At this Amber stood frozen. He turned to the closed door. He raised his hand to knock but stopped. He decided against it and walked back to his car. He found her action towards him weird. She never did that before.

Suzy watched Amber from her window. She could see his back walking towards his car. She watched him get in then start his car and speed away. She didn’t know why she acted the way she did but the day caught up with her and her emotions took over.

________________________________________

Drift Tracks

Taecyeon and Ji-Eun both watched as Jason rode around the track. All they could hear were the tires screeching every time he turned a corner.

“So why hasn’t Amber told Suzy about this?” Taecyeon asked. Ji-Eun still looking at the car going around the track shrugged her shoulders.

“Suzy wouldn’t approve of it especially with his condition.” Taecyeon nodded his head at this. “I mean I understand where she’s coming from. I don’t want Jason to do these things but he’s his own person. I can’t control him.”

“This Saturday… you and Suzy should come to the race.” Taecyeon said. Ji-Eun looked over at him.

“What race?” she questioned.

“I’ll be racing against Amber and Aiden along with Nichkhun.” As he said that another engine roar came around the track. It was Amber’s car. Before long Amber and Jason were racing and drifting around the track. Taecyeon and Ji-Eun continued to watch the two.

________________________________________

Sorry guys if it seems a little slow and yeah. I'm just trying to build the story up. This is my first fanfic. Anyway, thank you for reading. I appreciate it :3 Enjoy!