Meeting EXO

Assassin's Love

 

 

I don’t know how many hours I’ve been stuck in this lonely room. Or how many days. I’m guessing 2 days was the max since it didn’t feel like it’s been that long since I’ve been kidnapped. Does anyone back home know I disappeared? I started to worry about Miyoung, she must be worried sick. I looked down at my outfit; I was still in my school uniform. Ew… I have to take a shower, my hair was starting to smell and so was the uniform.

Suddenly, the door opened interrupting my train of thoughts. A tall girl walked in carrying a towel and a bag of clothes. I blinked confusedly as she laid the belongings down and introduced herself.

“Hi! I’m Krystal. It’s nice to meet you, ____.”

“Uh…”

“She’s gonna help take care of you,” Lay was at the door leaning against the side. “So hurry up and take a shower so you can get out of those smelly clothes.”

I sent a glare to him.

“Alright, Lay, get out.” Krystal pushed Lay out and shut the door.

She heaved a sigh, “Now, where was I? Oh yeah, I’m Krystal, I’m a friend of EXO, I brought you some clothes so you can change.”

“EXO…?”

She smiled knowing that I was clueless, “You’ll meet them soon enough. Let’s go!” She gripped me on the arm as we headed out the door. I let out a relieved breath as I exited the room once again. She took me down a hall and opened to a door which led to a beautiful, modern bathroom.

“You can take a shower while I wait outside.” She was about to leave when, “Oh, and before I forget, you’re not on your period right?”

I stiffened at her bold question. “N-No. I’m on pills.” Miyoung insisted that I took pills; she didn’t want to see me in pain because of cramps.

“Okay, well I’ll be outside if you need anything.”

“Wait!” She turned back around. “I’m really confused right now. Why am I here?”

She was taken aback by my expression, “You’re gonna have to find that out by yourself.” She let out an apologetic smile before closing the door completely.

I lightly stomped my feet in frustration. I want to go home. I breathed deeply before taking a look around the bathroom. It was gorgeous and I find it quite to my liking. There was a small window that was much too high for me to reach. I mentally groaned as I reached for the bag of clothes. I was impressed by Krystal’s sense of style, simple yet still fashionable. I took out a loose white tee and a pair of skinny jeans and prepared myself for a long shower.

 

 

Instead of searching for Krystal, I decided to take a look around. The place actually wasn’t so bad. Although, it seemed kind of empty, it still had a cozy feeling to it. It must’ve been around 30 minutes when Krystal showed up again.

“____, where have you been? I’ve been looking all over for you.”

“Oh, I was just looking around.”

She didn’t seem to care about my explanation as she grabbed my arm, “C’mon, it’s time to meet EXO.” I stumbled along after her.

Krystal led me into another part of the building.

I scanned the different halls and rooms we passed, “How do people even find their way out?” I thought out loud. Krystal laughed at my priceless expression.

“You get used to it.”

We walked a bit more before we came to a stop at a larger room. “And here we are.” Krystal opened the door. Entering, I was met with 6 other men looking back at me, two of which I already knew.

Krystal pointed to the tallest one, “That’s Kris.” He slightly bowed his head in acknowledgment; he seemed a bit cold, almost as cold as Lay.

“The one with the chubby cheeks is Xiumin, there’s Luhan, that’s Chen, and of course you’ve already met Tao and Lay.”

My eyes widened as I tried to take in all the information she sputtered.

“And there are six more.” Six more?! What is this, a reunion?

“Well, aren’t you going to introduce yourself?” Lay rudely asked.

I scoffed. There is no need to introduce myself for rude people such as you. I walked out of the room, looking for anywhere to go.

 

 

“Krystal, you might wanna go after her.”

Krystal rolled her eyes, “Geez, Lay. Can’t you ever say the right things?” Without waiting for an answer though, Krystal left to find you.

 “That’s Kwon _____ for ya.” Lay said.

Kris looked at a picture of you. “Damn, she’s pretty hot.”

“Yeah, she’s hotter in person.” Chen added.

“I told you guys she was hot. No one ever listens to me though.” Tao said which earned a laugh from Luhan and Xiumin.

Lay looked over at a smirking Kris.

“Stay away from her, Kris.”

Kris gave Lay an innocent look, raising both his hands in defense, something of which Lay didn’t buy at all.

“I’m serious. Don’t touch a speck of hair on her.”

 

 

“You see, that’s just how Lay is. He may seem cold- well actually, who are we kidding, he is cold but when you get to know him, he’s a great guy and he cares a lot for the EXO members.”

Krystal tried to reason with me, but I think I’ve seen enough to know Lay.

We were back in “my” room now, my feet seemed to have brought me here somehow.

“What is EXO, anyway?”

“Well…” she hesitated, “they’re something in between a gang and a mafia. They’ve got the mercilessness of a gang, but the organization of a mafia.” I was shocked by her answer. I was expecting her to lie, but she must’ve figured there was no use in trying anyways.

“So they’re…”

“Killers.” She finished for me. I was at a state of shock and confusion. So they’re going to kill me? “Don’t worry, you’re safe…for now.”

Wow, that really eases my worries.

“Why should I trust you, then?”

Krystal thought for a second, “I’m the only one you have so it’s best you trust me.” That was a good point.

“Can I just…have a moment to myself?”

Krystal nodded in understanding. “It’s also getting late, you should take a rest.” She gave me a pat on the shoulder.

“And one more thing, ____. Never get him mad, Lay loses himself when someone pisses him off.”

I nodded back as I tried to absorb some more information in. I shuddered at the thought of those six men being “killers”. Why…

I thought of my friends. Sooyoung and Jessica, how are they going to be when they know I’m gone…possibly forever?

And Miyoung, I still want her to see her again. I can’t leave like this; I need to see her one last time.

After thinking for a long amount of time, I came up with a solution.

 

I need to escape. 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: 

Yay~ 3rd chapter up! I know I hardly work on this story but I would like to see some comments, pretty please? It would really help motivate me more! Thanks, also remember to subscribe and upvote if you like the story so far! (: