final

i love you for who you are

 

kris sat on a bench, feeling the wind on his face. he closed his eyes while enjoying the moment. smiling, his heart beat faster he touch his chest feeling his own heartbeat. he use his left hands to tucked your hair behind our ears. 
 
"~~~ah , you are so beautiful. not only out side, you are beautiful from inside too." his cheeks turned red he trapped his hands in between his thigh trying to control his happiness. the trees were dancing as the wind blew them. he blinked his eyes few times, mesmerized by the beautiful nature that God had created.
 
he looked at his right and smile, being proud that he has you. he looked at your pretty face while  peck on your cheek. he smiled and looked at the ground.
"kris" he felt a tap on his shoulder "it's time to go, the doctor wants to meet you"
 
he nodded his head and looked at you again "~~~ah, i need to go now. see you next time ! promise me to come again okay ? yakso ?" he put up his pinky 
 
"hehe.. okaay.. bye bye ~~~ah" he giggled.
 
"bye ~~~ah"chanyeol waved his hands at the empty bench.
 
he nodded his head and pushed the wheelchair that kris sat on to the therapy room. 
 
chanyeol bit his lips as he waited for him outside the therapy room.
 
*i guess the time is not here yet to tell you that she has gone to the better place* 
 
"could you help me to tell him that i love him? thank you for everything oppa" the familiar voice sent down chills to his spine.
 
 he cannot see his dongsaeng anymore, but he can feel when she is around.
 
*~~~ah, i willl take care of kris for you. i promise, and i mean it this time*