two

i love you for who you are

 

breakfast was a little bit quieter, since he kept on thinking about his dreams that he had the few days. he already tried to not think abut his past but those dreams doesn't seem to help him. he was abit dissapointed that it kept on coming to his mind.
 
*what if i became like that again? what if i hurt ~~~??* NO !! i won't ! ergh !! i can do it !!*
 
flashback
 
"let go of me!! please!!"
 
the girl begged trying to prevent kris from taking her purse. he pinned her on the wall, grabbing both of her petite wrist with his bigger hands.
 
"just shut up and let me do what ever i want to do then you can go back to your mommy safely"
 
he said in one breath as he forcefuly opened her wallet and take all the money, quite wealthy he thought. he threw her purse and let her go, she didn't move, her body was shaking.
 
"you are quite a cutie huh?"
 
the girl look away as he put his large hands around her petite waist.
 
"please don't touch me ."her voice was shaky kris just gave her a smirk.
 
"are you listening?"
 
you looked at him while making his coffee. you were a bit annoyed since he only gave short answers which mean he was not listening. you start to eat your breakfast and calm your self down.
 
you, as his girlfrined, knew what he was last time you love him even more on how he changed from a ruthless beast to a prince charming. you couldn't believe your self that you, an ordinary girl, could turn him into the most charming man you've ever met.
 
you tried your best to not talk about his past, he is too sensitive once people tried to find out about his family. not only that he used to always get drunk , steal people's possesion he even many girls after he succed taking their money.
 
"thanks for breakfast babe." he peck your lips and get going for work. "okay, take care hun!" you wave your hands.
 
*come back home and please stay the same* you watched his car speeding.
 
while driving, he was listening to what is love by exo m when it came to chorus part he started to feel a major pain in his head. he drove slowly and stopped his car at the side of the road.
 
flashback
 
"arrgh..!!" kris groan in pain as he massage his head. he closed his eyes tightly and winced in pain. 
 
"aawwhh.. someone need some treatment, let's go to a nightclub!!" chanyeol smiled widely while pulling his hands . kris just smirk and follow him to a nightclub
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"oooh...! damn ! you got very nice girl over there!" chanyeol grinned while giving him a wink and rested his hands over a y girl.
 
"shut up! i gotta go now " he pulled the girl with him and proudly enter a hotel.
 
he shook his head and started to fell better. he didn't want to let you down by being like last time. he breath in deeply and exhale for few times.
 
*i won't be like taht again ~~~-ah i promise* he started to drive but not too fast worrying the pain will come again.
 
he might already had for many times but he never did it with you, it's not because you are not attractive,even though you are like about 30 cm shorter than him you are still very beautiful in his eyes, those long eye lashes those long legs,your soft hair, your flat tummy. he really want to pleasure you but he understand that you are not ready for that kind of stuff yet.he doesn't want to make this angel that came down to erth to cry because of him.
 
*i had enough of making people's live miserable. please don't ....*
 
you were a very brave girl, the first time he met you was when he tried to steal your purse , what he didn't know that you had mastered black belt in karate. you both fought in the dark alley and you won. you always that alley to go back home as shortcut, while he always wait for a victim in that alley. you smiled and rolled your eyes whenever you saw him just to .
 
*how a about once again and no more* he thought,
 
he gulped his saliva not knowing why suddenly he thought that way.