one

i love you for who you are

 

he was not even tired after running for almost an hour now. his head a small dark alley, a smrik was formed on his face.he knew where you hide just from hearing your loud breath, panting so hard trying to get as much oxygen after running for quite long. he walked slowly, the sound of his shoes was becoming louder as he walk closer to your hiding place.
 
"i know where you are"  that was the first time you actually scared hearing his deep voice. it didn't calmed you down this time.
 
*!*
 
you held your breath not wanting him to hear any of your gestures.the kris who does aegyo almost every minute was now turned to a ruthless monster. you squated just beside a trash can with a box infront of you.what has come into him? you lowered your body, the cold air hit the upper part of your face. you tried to breath normally but it's just so hard. your heart was pounding faster for each breath you take, thinking on what will happen next.
 
there was no sound all of sudden, slowly and quietly you moved the box infront of you. you put your hands on the ground to support your body and get a better view of the alley.
 
*is he gone?*
 
you turned your head from side to side making sure that he was really gone. your body shakily stood up and fixed your clothes. you wanted to cry because you couldn't stand the fear you had in you. 
 
"i told you i know where you were" the voice was just right beside your ears. you were too shocked until you forgot how to move. in a second you turned your body and ready to stabbed his stomach with you folding knive real deep.
 
"wow, not so fast hun" he caught for hands quickly and grip on your wrist tighly making you winced in pain and dropped the knive. he grabbed both of your hands with only one hand. he pinned you on the wall and stabbed your side for many times.
 
you were screaming,  begging him to stop. he didn't want to kill you because he still want you alive so he can torture you again, hearing your cries, seeeing your blood oozing on his hands, so he stopped. bruises and cuts were still visible all around your body and he just made a new one.
 
 
 
"kris? kris ?!!" you shook his shoulder waking him up. he stired in his sleep and squinted his eyes. the warm sunlight hit his face, he blinked his eyes few times before sitting up slowly.
 
*i guess i had another nightmare*