Plans

Sparkling Love

“Im Yoona. And I’m aiming to be an idol.”

The crowd held their gasp. They can’t believe this is happening. That girl is aiming to be an idol.

So that I will be in the same world as Nichkhun.

“Damn.” Muttered Donghae. “This girl will ruin everything.” He grabbed Yoona’s hand and dragged her away from the stage.

“Idiot!”  he exclaimed upon succeeding on taking Yoona away from the crowd’s interest. “You think you can be an idol? Hurry up and go home!”

As if on cue, guards came running and held Yoona forcefully. “You’re a high school student aren’t you? Just go home now!” they pulled and dragged her away, pushing her to the exit. She knelt down to the soft grass.

I’m not giving up.

***

“Have you seen this?” asked Yuri to Seohyun, showing her a page of newspaper depicting the news of a girl interfering with the Sujugen’s concert. “A mysterious beautiful girl announces that she will become an idol.”

“I saw that in the internet.” answered Seohyun. “ Don’t you think she looks familiar?”

It was a dumb question of course. Everyone knows who that was. And it is..

“Actually it was..” Yuri pointed a finger to a girl seated in front of them. Their bestfriend who was apparently gazing at a space. “Yoona.”

Yoona for the first time noticed the both of them.

“Yoona.” Began Yuri. “Everyone was talking about this girl in this new is you or not but..”

And they both noticed it’s really Yoona.

“There’s no way that rumor could be true.” She said wondrously.

Yoona smiled. “Guess what. My mistake was caught in the film.”

It really was Yoona?

“Wait how did that happen?” she shook the truth out of her. “And more importantly, weren’t you interested with idols?”

Yoona smiled again. “Actually, I met Nichkhun yesterday.”

“What do you mean? Nichkhun from Sujugen?” Seohyun finally inquired as she had absorbed all the facts.

Yoona started heaving a sigh, making herself ready for the story mode. “I fell in love with Nichkhun at first sight without knowing he’s an idol. If he was just a normal person, I wouldn’t have met him again right?” She smiled again. “That’s why I’m aiming to become an idol. I like him so I want to be near him. Nothing would happen if I just wait around.”

“Let’s see.” Yuri mumbled, getting a pen and a paper. She doodled for a few moments then showed it to Yoona. “Here are the possible plans to meet Nichkhun again.”

Yoona and Seohyun together read the paper silently.

1.       Act like a pizza delivery person and get into a celebrity productions company and mix up with idols.

2.       Hypnotize a street television reporter and have him air me on TV.

3.       Seduce famous TV reporter and get work from him.

 

Yoona screeched. She hadn’t expected this. “All of the are borderline criminal!!”

“My ‘Become-an-idol’ tactics. They’re great right Seohyun?”

The younger one shook her head. “I’m sure there’s a better way to do it.” She showed Yoona a magazine. “This magazine is the answer to your problems.”

Yoona tilted her head to peak to the magazine

THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT IDOL

REQUIREMENTS: BE AN ENERGETIC BEING.

AGE: 14-20

“Isn’t it just perfect?” muttered Yoona to herself.

“More than perfect.” Commented Seohyun. “SujuGen will be the judges!!!!!!!!!”

Yoona jumped out of joy. “The judges will be Sujugen.” She said in delight. “So that means, I can see him again.”

Seohyun and Yuri were full with skepticisms  “But here it says…”

“What is it?”

Both looked at each other. “NO. nothing.”

And Yoona left the two of them.

“If Yoona only knows.” Seohyun said guiltily. “That this contest is just for boys.”