DIFFERENT WORLDS

Sparkling Love

 

What this person is saying? Yoona thought, following the momentous revelation. Different worlds?

 

Donghae looked at her in disgust as he let out a heavy breath. “Now hurry up and go home.” He showed the ripped useless parts of the concert ticket. “I guess it will have no use to you now.” He left her and walked away.

 

“Hey bad natured guy!”

 

Donghae didn’t appreciate being called that way. He’s famous! For heaven’s sake. He turned his back to face Yoona.  “What did you call me?”

 

She ignored the question. “What do you mean by different worlds?” she began, gnashing her teeth. “I just want to see Nichkhun. Not see someone like you!”

 

And with a casual swift, she kicked Donghae to the nose, making him leaped a few meters in the air. He landed straight to the marble floor. Painful.

 

What an amazing girl! He thought, helping himself to stand.

 

When he finally composed himself, Yoona is no longer there. Maybe she finally realized his worth. I never meet such an idiotic girl

 

***

 

 

“Wait. I cant go without the ticket.” Said Yoona to the entrance operator whom is busy entertaining other guests.

 

“That’s right.” Barked the operator annoyingly. “If you don’t have a ticket, you cant enter from anywhere.”

 

Of course she can’t. How idiotic of her. But she thought deeply. I won’t give up just like that.

 

And for the next few minutes, Yoona tried every way possible to enter the hall. She terrorized the guards, she tried to pretend to go to the restroom and even dug herself a tunnel. All failed.

 

“It’s useless!” she finally proclaimed. “But no I want to see NIchkhun.”

 

Then suddenly she heard a sound. It’s irritating. Like a door swinging to it’s hinges.

 

Then a realization came off. A door! She looked behind. A door was opened. She entered it, without second thought. She don’t know what’s behind that door. But there’s no option but to try.

 

She entered the room behind that door and saw..

 

A ladder.

 

But where it was leading?

 

She climbed the steps. She pulled her weight and grabbed the steps. She was already getting tired when she reached the top.

 

The top was not much of a marvel. All she can see was blank space and a little amplifier. She can hear screams and a slight hint of people singing.

 

“What is this place?” she wondered aloud, wandering also around. As she searched for any interesting stuff that will help her, she found a hole in the floor. She was actually on the highest part of the hall.

 

And she was actually above the stage.

 

She peeked through the hole. And…

 

“N-nichkhun?”

 

There before her was Nichkhun, holding a microphone with his fist. He was waving in the stage while the girls were swooning over him.

 

“This is SujuGen’s spring tour.” He said through the digital amplifier. “It’s on realtime on the internet and the whole world! We are seen around the world.”

 

Fan girls screamed loudly.

 

So Nichkhun is a Sujugen member? So who is the other one?

 

She grudgingly looked at the other guy beside Nichkhun. And to her horror and disgust, it was the bad-natured guy she met earlier.

 

The one who interfered.

 

The one who ripped her ticket.

 

And the one who had ruined her day.

 

Yoona can’t believe what she was seeing. Her eyes must be deceiving her. It can’t be. She knelt shakily to the hall, trying to take a better look.

 

It was indeed Nichkhun and Donghae.

 

Her tremor was getting worse. She cant bear it!

 

And suddenly, her tremor had deceived her.

 

Because, by all odds she fell through the hole. To the concert stage!

***

 

A thing crashed behind them, making the whole world flinch.

That something must be human. If it hadn’t for the foam in the stage, she could have died.

“What is it Khun?” scoffled Donghae, bearing a worried face. “One of our staffs?”

Nichkhun did not reply.

The figure stood, scratching her head. “Oh there’s a cushion underneath.” She muttered. “I’m saved.” Then she realized where she was. In front of million people! What should I do? I fell on stage!

The audience looked startled. You can say with the blank look and expression on their face.

“That idiot!” said Donghae. “I can’t believe this!”

“The audience is getting riled up. We have to improvise.” Said Nichkhun as he approached Yoona. He walked towards her and helped her stand. “Look everyone! An angel fell from the sky.”

***

 

People around the world was really shocked. Thought came up winding in their minds.

 

INTERNET:

 

“Wow, this girl is really cute!”

 

T.V.:

 

“I WONDER IF SHE’S A NEW IDOL.”

 

***

 

 

“Wait a second? You two are not part of the staff? What’s going on?”

 

Donghae pulled her away from Nichkhun.”Are you an idiot? You still haven’t figured it out yet? You’re the only person in Korea who doesn’t know about us!”

 

Yoona was of course shocked. These two were part of the SujuGen?

 

He led her to the backstage, leaving Nichkhun to entertain the fans.

 

Once they are on the backstage, Donghae let Yoona sat on a nearby bench.

 

“No way. You two are idols!” she said to Donghae, whom was busy at straightening his black waistcoat.

 

“Exactly.” He said. “Wait, how did you even get here?”

 

She did not reply.

 

“You and Nichkhun are in different worlds so give up!”

 

So this was the meaning of two different worlds. Nichkhun is a famous ido while I’m a normal highschool student.

 

“To him you’re just another fangirl!”

 

That may be true but…

 

“But…” she said through tremulous voice. “I finally met someone I like. I’m not going to give up! If we were in different worlds, then I have to enter his world!”

 

Donghae found himself frowning. “Eh?”

 

“I won’t let you say we’re in different worlds!” With that, she kicked him. Second time for the day. She ran to the stage, beside the startled Nichkhun.

 

She grabbed the microphone and…

 

“Im Yoona. A highschool student. From now on I am aiming to be an idol!”

 

 

And announced herself as an aspiring idol.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

ANOTHER CHAPTER.. KEKE.. PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READING.. I LOVE LONG INSPIRING AND FUNNY COMMENTS...