The Concert

Sparkling Love

 

And he ran away as swiftly as he could, leaving Yoona in her shock mode.

 

She is going to a concert? It must be her first time. She really had no interest with that things. And now she's only going just to see HIM.

 

Why does my heart can't stop beating? She thought to herself. Another first time. No one had ever done that to her. Making her heart beat wildly as if it would escape from her ribcage.

 

Yoona are you alright?” asked Yuri who had just arrived with Seohyun. They have disks in their hands but she didn't notice those. Too busy thinking about that “glasses-guy”.

 

Yuri-ah.” she said in muffled voice. “I think I'm in love.”

 

And you can say that Yuri's face changed color. She paled. Her tanned brown skin lose it's hue and proceeded to cold white. “In love? What the hell are you saying?”

 

Seohyun who is busy eating popcorn at that time looked at her in confusion. “With whom unnie?” she shoved a corn to and offered Yoona some. “Who melted your heart?”

 

To a geek.”

 

Seohyun and Yuri gasped in perfect unison. “To a geek?” they chorused. “Famous guys wants to date you and you fell in love with a geek!”

 

He's super cool!” she explained. “Gentleman, animal-loving and above all a person with a kind heart! He's my ideal man."

 

The two girls frowned. “You ditched the school kingka and you fell in love with a glasses-wearing weakling!”

 

Yoona ignored the two, instead she showed them the ticket Nichkhun had given her earlier. “Nichkhun-sii gave me this. It's a ticket for that... umm.. what is it again?” she scratched her head, thinking for the right name.

 

SujuGen!”

 

Yeah that.!” she took a breath. “Nichkhun might be a staff in this. “

 

I can't believe Fishy and Thai me up will get a staff like him.” Seohyun said.

 

Yeah.” agreed Yuri.

 

Fishy? Thai me up? What kind of name is that?. Yoona thought.”They haven't revealed their real names?”

 

They haven't.” answered Yuri. “But maybe in the concert, they will.”

 

Okay. Whatever I'm going.” And she was gone upon saying that.

 

 

***

 

 

The concert hall was pretty crowded. Fans screaming were in the entrance. They have multicolored banners and lights. For sure, these guys were really famous. But Yoona didn't care about those guys, she just wanted to see Nichkhun.

 

She peek through the crowd. Damn so many people. I cant even sneak a peek. She passed through those people but ended up being scolded by these fangirls.

 

Hey move aside.”

 

Another fan girl screamed. “Marry me SujuGen!” Yoona sighed. How can this people love these guys where the staff were much hotter.

 

She looked for a way.. there's nothing. As she looked around, she saw a door saying.

 

FOR STAFF ONLY.

 

Oh. I can get over there. So she ran swiftly to the door, bumping other people throughout the way. An entrance! Successful!

 

She thought may have been locked or something but it swung freely in her touch. The door opened revealing a well-lit corridor. She took a step inside. Where is Nichkhun-ssi?

 

You there!” a voice said. She looked up in front of her. There was a guy standing in there, wearing a black vest with a white shirt underneath. His hair was not that long or short. Average cut. He was not blond unlike Nichkhun. His hair was jet black. The guy stared at her for a moment then said “Who are you?”

 

Yoona was momentarily flummoxed. This guy must be one of the staffs so she decided to ask him. “Where is Nichkhun?” And then she saw something in the guy's left chest. A name plate depicting...

 

LEE DONGHAE

STAFF.

 

You're part of the staff here?” she continued asking.

 

Donghae looked confused. This girl don't know me? He thought. How is that possible?

 

Well yeah.” he answered. “Why?”

 

They're part of the staff so he might know Nichkhun. “I'm looking for someone. He's also part of the staff.” she showed him the ticket. “His name is Nichkhun. He gave me this ticket.”

 

He glared at her. “What you'll do after you find him?”

 

Yoona smiled cutely. “I think I fell in love with him at first sight. I wanted to meet him again.” She clapped her hands. “Keep it as a secret okay?”

 

And that's the time Donghae grabbed the ticket she's gripping and ripped it into half. Now it is no longer useful.

 

Hey what?” She said, suppressing her anger and frustration.

 

Don't go close to Nichkhun!” He exclaimed, dragging Yoona out to the door. “He's in a different world from you!”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HOW WAS IT GUYS? I AM STILL DECIDING IF IT'S GOING TO BE YOONHAE OR KHUNA. SO KEEP READING. THE STORY UNCOVERS NOW.