The Meeting

Sparkling Love

“Hi Yoona-ssi.” A voice said, destructing three girls from what they are doing which was insane laughing and giggling. The three girls were in the school’s vast backyard, eating their lunch in a picnic mat. They were enjoying the noon breeze and more importantly, they enjoy being exposed to the public.

 

Yes there is no doubt that Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun were enjoying the newfound experience. The three of them were the school’s crush although they’re unaware with it.

 

“Yes?” said Yoona pouting as she laid her eyes on the guy. He was tall and had a slight curly brown hair. Obviously, he has a bouquet of flowers on his back but he keeps it out of sight, as if hiding it.

 

“Umm..” stammered Minho, sweating at every word. “I want to give you this.” He leaid out the roses and gave it to Yoona. “Can you- can you-?”

 

The girl frowned. She wasn’t expecting this. “No.” she said briskly, all aware where this was leading. “I can’t be your girlfriend. “

 

Minho bowed, hiding his red cheeks flustered with embarrassment. He? The school kingka? Had been dumped? By a certain Im Yoona? How can this be?

 

“I’m sorry.” continued Yoona. “I am still not ready. Listen Minho. I know we are friends but I still hadn’t found the right5 guy,”

 

The guy just shuffled backwards and walked away.

 

“Yoona-ah. That’s too harsh of you.” commented Yuri dryly. She always had a crush on him since first grade and Yoona will only dumped him? “Yoona. You know my feelings right?”

 

“Yes!” she answered, hugging her friend. “That’s exactly why I dumped him for you to be couples.”

 

“No.” Yuri shook her head. “You know he has no feelings for me and I knew that.” She put a hand at her friend’s shoulder. “But if you and Minho will be together then I would be happy that I know that he’s not with a random girl.”

 

Yoona sighed. “But unnie-“

 

“Unnies” Seohyun cut off. “Just shut up will you?” she held out an entertainment magazine, waving it off to their sight. “Sujugen had a new song.”

 

Yuri clapped her hands in glee. “Yay!” she said, dispelling the argument between her and Yoona.

 

“SujuGens?” asked Yoona. “What the hell is that?”

 

Seohyun and Yuri looked at Yoona in disbelief.

 

“Ehh..” muttered Yuri. “You don’t know about them?”

 

“Sujugens?” she repeated. “Are they politicians or something?”

 

Seohyun almost slapped her unnie if it hadn’t for Yuri. It’s unusual for Seohyun to react that badly.

 

“A pair of boys whose the same age as us.” Explained Seohyun, composing herself. “New idols who are already famous throughout Korea.”

 

“And they’re really cool.” Added Yuri.

 

Yoona sighed. She never thought she would say this…

 

“Sorry. I have no interest in such things.”

 

Of course Yuri and Seohyun have known that. Yoona is a bookworm. Nothing could change that.

 

“So what’s your interest?” she said, all aware of her answer. Books.

 

“I want to fall in love.” She said, putting both of her hands at her heart. “To meet a wonderful person.”

 

And the school bell rang.

 

***

 

 

End of class. The best time of the day. The three girls were off to shopping. It was a long day and they all hate it.

 

“Wait Yuri-ah.” Seohyun exclaimed as they were walking through the industrial streets. “Let’s enter this store.”

 

She was pointing the music store. “Let’s check the Sujugens out.”

 

Yuri agreed escitedly and they entered the store, leaving the uninterested Yoona at the road. “Well. I’ll shall go on alone.” She said to herself.

 

She blindly stepped and…

 

Crash.

 

Someone bumped her. Very painfully.

 

“S-sorry.” The offending guy said, helping her stand.

 

Yoona did not mind it. “No it’s okay.”

 

She looked at him just to see his weird fashion. He was wearing freaky tinted eyeglasses which conceals his eyes. He wears a black sweater with a contrasting green scarf hanging loosely in his leg.

 

Surely..

 

He is weird.

 

“Sorry again.” He bowed down and ran away.

 

“Seriously?” Yoona said to herself. “What’s wrong with him?”

 

She just sighed and continued her pace. She was getting tired when she saw something hanging fearfull in a tree.

 

Wait. She thought. Is that a cat?

 

“Meow.”

 

Yes a cat.

 

She quickly ran to the base of tree. The tree is pretty high. Three times her size? And bad news. The cat is on the highest branch. What a misfortune! But nevertheless, she took the challenge, she climbed the tree with her bare feet.

 

As soon as her hands flew to the cat’s body, Yoona is already on the second to the highest branch… which unfortunately…

 

Had…

 

Been..

 

Cracked…

 

Damn..

 

The cat purred at her touch. “You’re safe now..”

 

And due to her added weight, the branch finally broke off..

 

No way. She thought at her final moments. I’m gonna fall?

 

She closed her eyes, expecting herself to land in the hard ramp.

 

But instead she landed..

 

On a guy’s arms.

 

The guy who bumped earlier.

 

The fashion terrorist.

 

The geek.

 

Yoona opened her eyes in awe. The guy’s eyeglasses were taken off by the impact however she can’t see the eyes. Her vision still in a blur.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked, helping her to stand. Again.

 

Yoona’s eyes were fixed on him. Damn. He was handsome.

 

He smiled at her. “That’s the cat I’m looking for.”

 

She did not answer, busy looking to the guy before her. His eyes were cute and he smiled brightly. Like a god.

 

“Thank you very much.” He bowed once again, this time in gratitude. He took the cat from her arms. “This is my cat Nami by the way.” He showed his Persian cat to her.

 

Yoona smiled back. “I’m Im Yoona.”

 

“I’m Nichkhun.” He inserted a palm to his pocket. “I had to repay you. But I only have this.” He gave her a piece of paper depicting…

 

SUJUGENS LIVE CONCERT.

IN SEOUL COLISEUM.

MAY 25, 2011

6:30 p.m

 

“A ticket?”  she wondered aloud.

 

“Yes!” he said, wearing back his tinted glasses. “Now I must leave. Nice meeting you. Yoona-ssi.” And he ran away.

 

“Oh my gosh. This is a dream come true.! I will go to the concert.”

__________________________________________________________________

 

 

HI GUYS. ANOTHER FANFIC. THIS IS BAD IN MY OPINION BUT HOPE YOU LIKE IT...

 

SO WHAT DO YOU WANT THIS TO BE?

 

KHUNA?

 

 

OR...

 

 

YOONHAE?