Final performance. Take 'em down!

The Revánj

These past few days I’ve been a bit insecure. Yes, I have become weak for a moment there and I forgot about my initial purpose. The thing is, after the WooGyu episode the guys have become a bit suspicious and begun to ask questions. Manager-hyung has suffered, though. Facing an angry and ually frustrated Woohyun isn’t a pretty sight.

 

So, to be able to safely plan the last stage of my Revanj I decided to devise a will through which I’m planning to leave all my assets to Mr. Fluffy Ears (my pink panda, mentioned previously as my one and only confident and actual friend). Therefore, after discussing things with my lawyer (he found my request very strange, which I simply can’t bring myself to understand, but I’m the one paying him so things are pretty clear) we set a date to officially end the matter. So, in case anything bad happens to me or if I become mentally unstable from all the martyrdom I have endured and will endure from now on (‘cause I’m pretty sure that Dongwoo, Sunggyu and my next victim’s time of redemption will not last long because of their partners who can’t go through a day without sticking their juniors here and there) I hereby allow to Mr. Fluffy Ears to be the one and only beneficiary of my Peter Pan’s Magical Rainbows’ supply. I hope the other members understand that he did not have any kind of  involvement in my plan and he deserves a better place in case… in case I’m gone. There, I said it. *runs away in a corner and sobs*

 

Now that I’ve set everything straight, I’m on with my last performance. There is nothing in this world that can explain how much I’ve waited for this day. The day I triumph. The day in which all of my pain and suffering is repayed. The grand finale. But for this to happen I have to be extra careful this time. No mistakes are allowed.

 

I woke up this morning all a smile and radiating from happiness. I heard Myungsoo mumble something about me acting strange again and Sungyeol comparing me with a Christmas tree, but I was too busy in my own bubble of joy to give a damn. After all, they were about to suffer that day either way.

 

After meticulously preparing my breakfast, I joined the others in the living room and ate my cereal right in front of the banshee, glaring at him with a killer stare (I really know how to, honestly). The idiot didn’t even pay attention to me, acting like I was some sort of a trinket and he even shoved away my foot when I accidentally kicked him in his side. You shall repent this action, peasant!

 

Anyways, I’m 100% confident that things will work out the way I planned them because this time I will almost anything, just press dialling key on my phone. Things will be taken care of someone else for me. However, what I’m afraid of is that this person might reveal my secret and the morons will find out it was me alla long. At least I know Mr. Fluffy Ears is safe…

 

I’m getting impatient because time seems to be against me. I check the clock and sigh again. Three more hours to go. I turn on the TV and change the channels until I finally give up and turn it off. 2 hours and 55 minutes. Dammit! I guess I’ll just keep on playing Anipang. Maybe this time God helps me to break the 50 points barrier.

 

Somehow those 2 hours and 55 minutes flew past and I mentally prepare myself to make the call. My finger hovers above the dialling key about to press it when a door opens and the retarded Sungyeol steps out. My stare (the killer one!) stops him in his tracks and he stares back at me. OH, NO YOU DIDN’T! So you wanna see who’s the man here, huh? Well, flash news! I’m tougher than you, you little er!

 

You sit right in front of me and your glare doesn’t falter the slightest bit. Mine either. Then, a voice is heard from inside the room.

 

“Yeol, what are you doing? Hurry up!”

 

“Wait a sec, Myunggie! I’m having a showdown here!” you answer as your stare becomes watery. Ha, got you, little bastard!

 

“Just go and buy those ing condoms already!” the voice returns, louder this time.

 

“Okay, okay, I got it!” You return your attention to me. “I almost got you, anyway!” Yeah, sure you did, you big fat stinking loser!

 

I regain my senses and decide to speed things up. While Sungyeol is away, I make the call and ask the person to come over and pay a visit without stating the actual purpose of my invitation. Things go well and my help promises to be here in 20 minutes. Enough time for the two of them to get stripped and to be way past the -each-other-off level.

 

It didn’t take Sunyeol too long and by the time I end the call he is already inside.

 

“Who were you talking to?” he asks suspiciously while walking past me.

 

“Oh, no one. Just talking to my mom.” I reply, bitting off an evil smile.

 

“Yeah, right. You stopped talking to your mom since she mistook you toy with a towel and used it to clean some spilt coffee. I wouldn’t blame her, though. That thing looks awful. You should try and wash it once in a while. But whatever. I’d love to keep talking to you, but there’s a hungry stud waiting for me!” I wish I could rip away the smirk on your face and cut the hand that’s mockingly waving me goodbye.

 

“Don’t call Mr. Fluffy Ears a thing! And he isn’t just a toy! He’s more than you will ever be to me and to this entire world, you piece of -stinking garbage!” But my shouts are useless as you slam the door closed and ignore me completely. “Just wait for it, Lee Sungyeol!”

 

20 minutes have passed in which I’ve been boiling mad and emiting fumes like a broken engine (I looked a bit like Thomas the Tank Engine with a flu). But my turmoil was put to an end when the bell rang. I sprint to the door and open it to greet the middle-aged woman with a warm smile.

 

“Hello, Ms Lee! Please, come inside!” I make way as she steps inside and take her coat.

 

“Thank you, Sungjong-ah! To be honest, I was a bit surprised when you called me. I still have that feeling that something’s wrong? Where’s my Sungyeollie? Is he sick?”

 

“Oh, I’m sure Sungyeol’s fine. If you want to see for yourself, he’s in his room.” I reply, pointing towards the bedroom door.

 

Need I say what went on next? Must I explain the disaster that fell on both Sungyeaol and Myungsoo’s (but especially Sungyeol’s) heads the moment Ms Lee stepped inside that room to witness her son on top of his best friend, both covered in sweat and panting like two asthmatic mules? Well, I’m pretty sure you got the picture! If you didn’t, I got some photos taken from amazing angles which I keep as memories. And blackmailing backup. I’m sorry for Myungsoo-hyung, though. He was the best hyung of them all. Also the most quiet. Now he’s suffering the same amount as the banshee. He is just a collateral victim.

 

Take that, Lee Sungyeol! (I’m sorry, Myungsoo-hyung!)

 

Thus I end my Revanj, which shall undoubtedly become a historical event! Special agent Lee Sungjong is free of duty!

 

P.S. In case any of you tards (minus Myungsoo-hyung) find this, please have mercy on Mr. Fluffy Ears! He’s done nothing wrong! At least keep him away from Lee Sungyeol! …

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I guess some of you are about to point the fact that I didn't mark this story complete and I probably should because our maknae's odyssey is over. Well, YOU'RE WRONG! This is not the end!

There is one more chapter I'll be posting (hopefully, fingers crossed!) this week, so don't unsubscribe just yet because this one as hell. The thing is I went through a lot these few days and I wasn't sure if I would be able to pull this one off. But I promised you, so here it is! Anyways, rainbows, candy and unicorns! ^^