Mission 1: YaDong is going down! Signed: Special agent, Smile Boy.

The Revánj

*sits in an armchair, smoking a cigar. Tries to speak, but fails, choking on the smoke. Regains posture* Ahem, ahem. Ah, yess! The infamous YaDong couple! And what a perfect name! erts to the core! It's like even fate is on my side. Just wait and see how the plan my brilliant mind has conceived will crush them like cockroaches and have them beg for mercy. Justice shall prevail!

I shall begin 'The Revánj' with these two as my first target. Why, you ask? Simple. Because they're the root, the origin of my distress, the cause of my sleepless nights, why I'm currently mourning over my long-gone innocence. Because my nightmare began with this pair tossing around all night in Hoya's bed (which, by pure coincidence, is located 5 ft away from my own, but this didn't seem to bother them. It never did.), shaking it and smashing it into the wall with loud bangs until it drew its last breath. I mean, literally. By the time they were done, they ruined a brand new bed, tearing it into pieces after a rough night when Dongwoo rode Hoya into oblivion. That man must have some strong hips, I'm tellin'ya!

Anyways, since then I've never been able to look at them without being reminded of the filthy words that kept on coming out of their mouths like Niagara Falls, haunting me every time I go to sleep. Or try to sleep. Even to these days, I fail to realize why Hoya chose me as his roommate, if he planned on ing Dongwoo every single night of their existence. I think I'll just have to blame Dongwoo's untidiness and innate clumsiness for that.

 

So, here I am, with the whole house at my disposal, therefore I get down to work. After putting everything in order and taking care of the last details of my ingenious plan (and after I had dinner - you just can't do evil work with on an empty stomach), I get out of the kitchen and take my strategical position on the couch, in front of the TV, waiting for the night's fall.

Soon enough, the members start arriving home one by one (and looking like a bunch of ghosts. It's so good to have a schedule-free day. Yay, lucky me!). Each of them makes sure to pass by the kitchen where they quickly finish off the dinner I HAD to prepare, according to the manager (Oh, how I hate being the youngest!), like a pack of hyenas they are. A 'thanks' would've been nice, but I guess it's too much to ask from them. Finally, when my targets came inside, I couldn't help but give myself a mental applause, thinking about what was on the verge of happening, while an evil grin was plastered across my face. You're going down! Mwahahaha!

"W-What's wrong with Sungjong? He's giving me the creeps!"

"I knew those cartoons were going to mess him up, sooner or later. Just let him be. Come on, Myungsoo, we have some business left unattended. Remember that housemaid outfit I never got to wear?" I heard Seungyeol's voice trailing off. Oh, just wait for it, you ruthless breakfast murderer! You'll get to taste the bitterness of my Revánj very soon! But, for now, I still have to deal with those two perpetrators.

I pick up the remote and lower the volume, exactly when Mickey was explaining the importance of respect and privacy (something none of these cavemen seem to know anything about). i scoot closer to the door so I can properly spy on my targets and carefully monitor them. They are sitting in the kitchen, each with a cup in front of them. You just have no idea what's waiting the two of you! I wonder who's drinking the tea I prepared beforehand? I know for a fact that, amongst all of us, Hoya especially likes his tea in the evening. Who knows, maybe they're both drinking it?(it wouldn't surprise me as Dongwoo follows Hoya like a shadow. Poor thing, he has no life!) Double the disaster? Oh, Please God, let it happen!

i notice Dongwoo shift in his seat and I prepare to make my escape but none of them gets up. I watch closer and I see Dongwoo caressing Hoya's hand. The look on his face makes me want to puke!

"Hobaby", he sings, his voice so girly (actually, he sounds like a e, but so be it), "I think you owe me something."

"Is that so, Dinowoo?" Dinowoo?! What's wrong with you, Hoya? Gross!

Dongwoo nods, pouting like a little kid. You pretending-to-be-cute er!

"Well then, I guess someone's been a really bad boy today!" he replies, as he chases him to the bedroom while spanking his . Oh my God, ewwww! What the did I just see AND hear? Hoya acting like this seems wrong on so many levels! I clutch my stomach to prevent myself from throwing up.

While they were hopping towards the bedroom, they passed me like I was some sort of a decorative pot of flower. The ?! Note: Make sure to improve your image and get some respect. Aside from that, I feel like dying from the excitement growing inside my chest! I can already see the light at the end of the tunnel! Hihihi!

 

I go inside the kitchen to clean up and get rid of the evidence and I notice that both of the cups are filled with tea. but only one of them is empty, while the other is untouched. I grin. Oh, this is going to be so fun!

I return to my position in front of the TV and turn the volume louder to cover the dirty words coming from inside the bedroom. Even though MyungYeol have been at it for a while now, they're usually the quiet ones. After all, absolutely no one can exceed YaDong when it comes to loud moans and swears and like that. They're like the Hulk, only instead of muscles they have this big- megaphone for the whole world to know the exact time they're ing. Just imagine yourselves hearing them from 5 ft away. You eventually become deaf for the next 3 and a half hours, which is precisely the time you're allowed to finally get some decent sleep, but you can't since your mind is full of  "Oh, Howon! Faster, faster!" and ", Dongwoo! You're so tight!", resonating inside your skull with an never-ending echo.

I can bet on my entire Peter Pan's Magical Rainbows' winter supply that WooGyu is doing it too right now! I'm 100% sure they're at least each other off because they're too quiet. I assure you, they're definitely not sleeping! Not with the high-level of Mr Nam has. I swear, he's like living his life with a permanent bulge in his pants. Even a tree can get him ! (Pun unintended.)

 

So here I am, sitting all by myself in the middle of the house, while behind each of the 3 doors in front of me a pair of erted rabbits is getting laid. Superb, isn't it? It makes you like the lowest creature on Earth. But I don't mind this. A much expected event is about to unfold and the tables will finally have turned!

The pit in my stomach keeps growing in anticipation as I patiently wait for the sound of victory. And after half an hour, my wait is over. A loud shriek is heard and a door suddenly swings open, revealing a figure. I protect my eyes from the sight of Dongwoo's body running towards the bathroom with his junior hopping in all the four directions of the world. (I'm just joking, it's actually not that big.) I cover my face with a pillow to muffle my loud laugh, but not before I catch glimpse of Hoya laying on the bed with a dumbfounded expression. It only makes me laugh harder and it becomes painful. I swear I'm getting abs from this! 

While squirming on the couch I eventually fell on the ground, my body rolling to the wall where I almost leave my face imprinted. My feet keep kicking the air as I clutch my stomach from the pain, but I just can't stop myself from laughing.

 

Sad to say I wasn't able to get any sleep that night because the laughter just wouldn't die off. I just couldn't get the picture of Dongwoo's ugly grimace and his hands grasping his (as he raced towards the bathroom where even the door was against him, refusing to unlock itself) out of my mind. Oh, God, I'm going to treasure this memory for as long as I shall live! Not even seeing my own kids in my arms couldn't compare with this!

However, it was a peaceful night at last, having both of them out of MY room. Why? Because Hoya had to assist Dongwoo from the other side of the door, as the latter was forced to spend his night on the toilet. I guess my hand slipped on the laxative. Oops!

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Haaaiiii! ^^ Just wanted to thank all of you who subscribed and all of you, silent readers! I love all of you! <3 It makes me so happy to see the numbers growing up there :D I'll make it up to you by writing a bigger chapter next time! By then, may your lives be full of rainbows and candy and unicorns! Whoooosh~~~