Chapter 19

Last Farewell

 

L.joe's body stiffened. "L-L.joe?" I nudged him. No response. "I'm sorry. I should have asked you whether it was okay but i brought you here without you knowing instead. I'm sorry..." I said and bit my lips. L.joe looked at me and smile. "Don't say sorry. It's not your fault!" He ruffled my hair. "It's just that i've always imagine how i'll meet byunghun"

 

"I thought maybe one day he'll come to my house for the first time and tell me things about my real family. And bond because we are twins. I n-never thought that my first time seeing him would be here..at his grave" He said while tears were rolling down his cheeks. "Aish, i promise myself not to cry" L.joe laughed bitterly and wiped it off. "It's okay if you want to cry, i'm here for you" I said and hugged him. 

 

I could feel my shoulders getting wet. He was sobbing silently. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have brought him here. "Raina?" I broke the hug and glanced at the person calling me. It was Mrs and Mr Lee. Mrs.Lee's  eyes widened and she dropped the flowers she was holding. "Is that...our son?" 

 

L.joe looked at me cluelessly. 'Who are they?' he mouthed. "L.joe, they're you-" "My son!" Mrs.Lee ran towards him and hugged him tightly. "You've grown up so much" Mrs.Lee said and cupped his cheeks. "How are they treating you there son?"  "You-you're my parents?" L.joe asked obviously shock. "I don't know if we even deserve to be called your parents after all we were the one who gave you away" Mr.Lee said with his voice shaky. "I'm sorry, L.joe" Mrs.Lee said while sobbing.

 

"We didn't have enough money and-" L.joe shook his head while tears were rolling down. "I understand. I'm just glad i got to see you guys again" He said and hugged both of them. "I hope it won't be our last" He mumbled. "Raina, how did you know L.joe?" Mr.Lee asked. "He's from my school" I said. "Must have been hard for you. I'm sorry about not telling you he has a twin...I didn't want you to be more upset." She said. "I understand" I said gave her a small smile. 

 

Few hours later!

 

"Make sure to visit your parents more often, okay?" Mrs.Lee said while waving at us. After the big reunion, Mrs.lee insisted that we should go to her house and eat so she can get to know her son more. L.joe was smilling brightly, its great to see him happy. 

 

"I'll make sure to visit you guys soon!" L.joe said and both of us waved. We started walking back to our hotel. "Raina, thank you for everything. After you came in my life, i finally got to see my family. I love you, raina-ssi" L.joe said and planted a kiss on my forehead. He then hugged me. I stayed silent and enjoyed every moment of it. 'She didn't say i love you back. Raina, when are you gonna forget byunghun and accept me?' L.joe thought. 

 

Hi guys! I hope this chapter wasn't boring. Thank you for your comments, votes and subs <3 i love you all :* Updating next friday, bye lovely readers <3