Chapter 20

Last Farewell

 

"How was busan, honey?" Mom asked as soon as i walked in my house. She hugged me tightly. Mom was the only one in the house since my dad went overseas.  "It was okay." I said and smiled. "Just okay? Did anything happened?" I blinked and shook my head. "Nope, but i saw myungsoo. You remember him right?" "Of course. The handsome man that's always with byunghun? he had a crush on you right?!" My mom grinned.

 

"I don't know. I'll go to my room now. Bye" I took my luggage and dragged it upstairs. 'When are you ever gonna open your heart again, raina?" Mom thought and sighed. I lied down on my bed and took a deep breath. It feels good to be home. Buzzz i felt my bed vibrating. It was my phone of course. It was a text from L.joe. I smiled. Just a text from him would make my day. 

 

'Did you arrive home safely? Can't wait to see you tomorrow! I'll pick you up at your house. Love you' - L.joe

L.joe asked me out on a date when we were in the bus to seoul. I happily accepted it since he's taking me to lotte world. I love lotte world. Byunghun and i had so much memories there...i replied his text and soon went to dreamland. 

'Okay! Goodnight <3' - Raina

 

The next day (No one's POV)

 

*Ding dong* The doorbell rang. Raina was asleep while her mom was cooking in the kitchen. "Just a second!" Mrs.Park shouted and went to the door to opened it. She cheerfully twisted the doorknob. "Good morning Mrs.Park" L.joe said and bowed.

 

"Byung-byunghun?!" Mrs.Park literally screamed and slammed the door shut. L.joe who was outside sighed. "I thought raina told her mom already" He mumbled to himself. 

 

Your POV

 

I heard the door slammed loudly and did mom just shouted 'byunghun?!'. My eyes was wide open and i ran downstairs with my pjs only to find my mom panting loudly. "Mom, whats wrong?" I asked worried. "I s-saw by-byunghun. He was outside!" Mom said and took a deep breath. Oh crap. I forgot to tell her, byunghun has a twin. I'm so dead.

 

"I'm sorry..." I said. "Why are you sorry?" Mom said finally calmed. "That guy outside..is l.joe. Byunghun's twin" My mom's eyes widened. "W-what?" "Mom, i'll tell you all about it. I promise. Just please let L.joe go inside so i can get ready?" I asked her with pleading eyes. Something that i haven't done since byunghun died.

 

"Okay.." She said and opened the door. "I'm sorry dear. I didn't know" "It's alright" L.joe rubbed the back of his neck akwardly. "Come in. I'll go get you a drink" My mom said with a welcoming smile and left to the kitchen. Leaving me with L.joe.

 

"I'm sorry" I mumbled. "It's alright" L.joe said and ruffled my hair. "Cute pyjamas you got there" he said and winked. My face flushed. KILL.ME.NOW. "I-i'll be right back" I stutured and went upstairs with my face red as tomato. I went to my room and got ready as fast as possible. It took me 15 minutes to bathe, pick out a cute outfit and do my make up.

 

*Knock knock* "Can i come in?" Mom asked. "Sure." She went in and sat on my bed. "L.joe, he's a nice guy. Just like his twin" She said. I nodded. "Raina, why didn't you tell me earlier? Are you dating him park raina?" I sighed and told her everything. "Raina, what if you get hurt again?" "I won't" I said calmly.

 

"Do you even love him? or is he just a rebound to forget byunghun?" "What do you mean?" "Raina, do you really love L.joe?" I stood there silently. I couldn't answer. Why? Do i really not love him? "I guess not" My mom said.

 

Hello! i wasn't actually allowed to use the laptop till saturday but thank god i could. I'm sorry if its kinda boring. But the next chapter will be good, i promise. THANK YOU my 60 subbies and my 10 votes <3 i love you guys. THANK YOU for the supportive comments. Feel free to sub, comment or vote for the new readers! Annyong for now ~