Chapter 4

Last Farewell

 

"Uh..i have to go.." I stood up and wanted to leave when he grabbed my hand. "Please stay"

 

"St-stay?" I asked him shocked. "Uh yeah..i just got here and you're leaving?" L.joe frowned. "I haven't even started eating yet." I softened. "Arasso.." I said in defeat and sat down. It was really awkward. He would often ask me questions but all i did was give him one answer. I don't want to get closer to him. What if i fell in love with him? He has byunghun's face. What if he gets hurt later? I shook my head at the thought of it. Thats like karma all over again.

 

"Are you okay?" I nodded. "How come you barely smile?" He asked. "Do i have to?" I asked him back coldly but i didn't mean it. The only reason i used to smile is because of byunghun. Now that he's gone, do i have to? He was taken aback at my answer. "Mianhe..i didn't mean to get you mad" L.joe said. "I'm not mad...i just don't feel like talking right now. Mianhe." "I understand. Uh do you wanna eat with teentop tomorrow during recess?" He asked awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

"Teentop?" "Yep. They're my close friends. They're really nice. I'm sure you'll like them" He gave me a smile. A smile that reminds me of byunghun so badly. "I'll think about it" I stood up and bowed. I soon left the field. What should i do? Should i? I went to the toilet to wash up. I went to the sink and started washing my face to refresh myself from everything that happened just now. I felt so dead. And clueless. "So you're THE raina?" 

 

I turned back and saw three girls smirking. I gave them a cold expression. "Ne." "Well, we have something to say so better hear it" The girl in the middle said. "uh okay" "L.joe is dating our leader. She's away for now but that doesn't mean you can flirt with her boyfriend" "Dat-dating?" All of them nodded at once. Hah, how cute. Not. "I didn't flirt with him at all..We barely even talk" "Lies. We all saw you trying to get his attention at the field." "I didn't.." 

 

"Whatever. Just because you're new here, doesn't mean we'll go easy on you. Min and fei, you know what to do." The girl smirked and left. The two girls approached me and each of them slapped me hard. I fell to the floor with tears streaming down my face. "Loser." Both of them glared at me and left. 

 

First L.joe and now this? Just when i thought things were getting better by moving here, this happened. Byunghun-ah i don't think i can do this anymore. I need you so badly right now. You're the only one that can cheer me up. 

 

 

I admit, this chapter was pretty dramatic :p But i hope you guys like it? I bought a new laptop charger! hehe thank you all for the subs, comments and votes! its my first fanfic and i have 16 subs already :') and hello to new readers! Well as you know, the queenkas is Miss a but i wont tell you who the 'girlfriend' is. *Evil smirk* Its either jia or suzy :3 but the queenkas don't is just considered as a minor character :) comment your opinion! i won't be able to do a double update today :( but anyways, ENJOY! byebye <3

 

.