Chapter 5

Last Farewell

"L.joe is dating our leader. She's away for now but that doesn't mean you can flirt with her boyfriend"  Her words kept playing in my mind. Why would L.joe be so nice to me if he has a girlfriend? Why do i care anyways. It's not like i fell in love with him. 

 

"Focus raina, focus" I mumbled while flipping through my science textbook. *knock knock* "Come in" I said and closed the book i was 'revising'. My mom opened the door. "yes mom?" "sweety, are you okay? you don't look good." " I don't?" Mom walked over to my study table and observed my face. 

 

"You have been crying again" She said. "No i haven't..." I frowned. "What happened?" Uh well...there's a guy in my school that looks just like byunghun! of course i should tell her that! She'll just send me to a mental hospital. I shook my head. "Nothing happened" I gave her a convincing smile. She raised her eyebrows. "You sure?" "Yes" "Well, okay then. You should go to sleep now. You have school tomorrow" She kissed my cheeks and left the room. 

 

I lied down on my bed. "I miss you, byunghun." I sobbed sofly so my parent couldn't hear. Little did i know, it was the next day already.

 

At school

 

"Please be a good day" I muttered under my breath and walked in school. I walked in the school hallway. "Raina-ssi!" I looked behind and saw IU running towards me. "Annyeong!" She greeted me happily. "Oh iu-ssi..annyeong" I smiled at her and bowed. "Omo, you don't have to be so polite! we're friends after all!" She laughed. Friends? Sure. "Mianhe" I said awkwardly. 

 

"So, do you want to recess with me today?" IU asked. I suddenly remembered L.joe asking me whether i wanted to eat with him today. But its not like he cares, he has a girlfriend anyways. (oooo jealous maybe? xD) "Sure, why not?" "yay!" she clapped happily. "Lets walk to class together!" "Uh okay.." She held my left hand and started walking. Aish, she's too clingy. 

 

On the way to class, girls started squeeling. I saw teentop walking our way. IU stopped and was fangirling quietly. "IU-ssi, i'll walk to class first" I said and wanted to leave. "Wait! walk with me please?" She asked with her puppy eyes. "Fine." I mumbled and stood there with the other fangirls. Teentop soon passed us but they stopped walking. L.joe looked at and me and smiled. "Raina, you're joining us for recess right?" "Please join us noona!" One of the members said which i assume could be the maknae.

 

"Uh minahe, i'm recessing with IU" I said. L.joe frowned. "IU can join us too" he said. I saw him frowned and softened. "IU, is that okay?" I looked at her and her eyes widened. "y-yes i w-would l-love t-to recess with you g-guys" She said shyly. I chuckled at her cuteness. "it's a date then!" L.joe said and smirked. I kinda blushed at what he said. "See you soon!" Teentop waved at us and left. Girls were glaring at us. If looks could kill, i'd be shredded into pieces by now. "I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU RAINA-SSI!" IU screamed and hugged me. I giggled and broke the hug. "Lets get to class shall we?" She nodded happily and we soon made our way to class. 

 

Recess

 

I walked into the cafeteria for the first time ever. 'woah' i mouthed. "Raina, over here!" L.joe waved from his table. I nodded and dragged IU to their table since IU was too shy to move. We soon arrived. "Seat here noona!" The maknae said. I smiled. "Gomawo" I sat down next to IU and him. "IU, are you okay?" She stiffened but nodded. Haih, fangirls. "We haven't officially introduce ourselves! "I'm ricky" The guy next to me said. "I'm Chunji" he flashed me a smile. "I'm CAP" The serious one said. "I'm niel!" "and i'm changjo, the maknae!" "Wait..you're the maknae?" I pointed to him while my eyes widened. He chuckled and nodded.

 

"Raina-ssi, aren't you going to buy food?" L.joe asked. "Ah right. I'm gonna buy my food now." I stood up and walked to the food section. I lined up since the line was teribbly long. The queenkas who slapped me yesterday walked by and smirked. The one always in the middle walked towards me with her tray of soup. "oops" she said and splashed the soup at my uniform. Everyone in the cafeteria gasped. The soup was very hot and i could feel my skin burning. I stayed quiet since i might cry any minute now.

 

"Yah! what the hell was that for?!" L.joe shouted and stood in front of me. He looked behind "Are you okay?" I had tears in my eyes but i nodded. "Tell her to stop flirting with you! You have a girlfriend! Act like you have one!" She shouted. L.joe grabbed her wrist hard. She winced in pain. "I do not have a girlfriend" He said. "Let go!" She pulled her hand away from him. She glared at him one last time and left with her group. 

 

"Lets get you to the school clinic okay?" L.joe said nicely. The mad L.joe was no longer there. I walked behind him slowly as he showed me the way to the clinic. "L.joe-ssi.." "Ne?" "Thank you" I smiled at him. He smiled back and continued walking. *she smiled at me for the first time* he thought and blushed. It;'s only been 2 weeks since i moved but i'm glad i have a reason to smile and be happy again. 

 

No one's POV

 

She watched them walking together to the school clinic while clenching her fist. "I'll make your life miserable Raina. L.joe oppa is mine!" 

 

Long chapter for you guys!! hehe got myself a poster! pretty eh? :3 don't forget to sub and comment! and btw, i changed raina's age from 16 to 18! and guess who the girl is! :P

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XrRtDCdbXw <----- Teen top performing at Gayo daejun today!