Chapter 18

Last Farewell

 

"Does that mean you love me too?" L.joe asked while smirking as we broke the kiss. I blushed and punched him lightly in the chest. "Let's just go back to the hotel now okay?" I asked him but i was avoiding any eye contact with him. He smiled and nodded. He hugged my waist with his right hand and we started walking.

 

I'm happy that he confessed but why do i feel like something's just not right? Why do i feel like i'm cheating on byunghun? Byunghun, wherever you are..are you mad at me? For loving your twin? "Raina?" L.joe nudged me. "O-oh ye?" I blinked cluelessly. "We're here" He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "You're so cute, you know that?" L.joe said and peck on my lips. 

 

He laughed and ran inside the hotel. I stood there frozen with my fingers on my lips. my ovaries...gone. (hahhahahah i'm sorry xD i just had to) "We'll eat now!" My classmates said in unison. They started eating wait more like shoving bulgogi in their mouth. "Best bulgogi ever!" One of my classmates mumbled with food still in his mouth. "Disgusting" I muttered under my breath. 

 

I was seating with teentop during dinner. While the rest were eating, i didn't have any apetite. I just played with my food and sighed. "Noona, are you okay?" Ricky asked. I gave him a small smile and nodded. "Then why aren't you eating?" Niel asked. "Oh i-" "Want me to feed you?" Chunji asked and winked. SMACK. L.joe smacked his head. "She's mine. NO ONE flirts with her arasso?" L.joe glared at chunji. 

 

"Yah! i was just kidding!" Chunji mumbled and stuffed more food in his mouth. "Mine? oooooo you guys are dating~" Ricky cooed.  I chuckled and glanced at L.joe. Oh boy he was blushing. "DATING? REALLY?" Changjo shouted earning stares from everyone. "Yes we are. Can you shut up now?" L.joe said nicely but i knew he wants to strangle changjo so badly. 

 

The next day 

 

"Okay everyone, we'll be leaving this evening so you have the afternoon all to yourselfs. You can go shopping if you want to but come back at 4.30 okay?" Mrs.Kim said as we all gathered at the lobby. "YES!" My classmates shouted. "Hey raina, wanna go to the mall with us?" CAP asked. 

 

I shook my head and smiled. "Mianhe..but i have to bring L.joe somewhere" "okay then, see you guys later!" Chunji said and winked...again. "Where are you taking me?" L.joe asked while hugging my waist but he was facing me. "It's a secret" I said and pretended to zipped my mouth. "Aish fine" L.joe pouted.

 

"Wear this!" I said and handed him a blindfold. L.joe looked at me. "Why?" "Because i said so" I gave him an innocent smile. "Fine..i'm only wearing this because i love you" L.joe said and pinched my cheeks. As soon as he wore the blindfold, i interlaced my fingers with his and brought him to the place i wanted to show him. "Are we there yet?" L.joe asked impatiently. 

 

"Here we are" I said and untied his blindfold. L.joe's eye's widened. "Raina-ah, why are we here..?" "Oppa, this is byunghun's grave"

 

 

How was it? I know i at romantic scenes :S and omg thank you guys!! i can't believe i reached over 50 subs! thank you all :') and also, what did you guys think about the trailer? ;) Comments are loved <3