VACATION!

In Canada? Here Comes the Drama!!

“Listen up, my SHINee boys!” The manager of South Korea’s most famous boy band, SHINee, clapped his hands. He slowly walked his way from the entrance to where SHINee was resting. “Lee So Man approved of your request for a one week vacation.” He started. “Take this one week and make it the best vacation in your life. Note that when your trip is over, you will have a schedule that’s twice as busy compared to before.”

“Thank you hyung!” The five members bowed at a 45 degree angle. SHINee’s manager smiled at the five boys before he left the studio.

“Great! We get to go on a vacation!” They cheered excitingly.

“Onew Hyung, where shall we take ourselves for this adventure?” Choi Minho, the sub-vocalist and main rapper in SHINee, questioned his hyung.

“OH OH OH LET’S GO TO THE JUNGLE! OR MAYBE THE ZOO!” The maknae of the group, Lee Taemin, suggested.

“No Taemin, we are not going to the jungle or the zoo. Nor are we visiting space for our vacation.” Kim Jonghyun, the lead vocalist of the group, objected to Taemin’s suggestions.

“Waeyo?” A frown plastered onto the maknae’s façade.

“We are not zoo animals. Umma won’t allow you to go wild with them species.” Kim Kibum, or mainly known by his stage name Key, one of the main vocalist, patted Taemin on the top of his curly hair.

“B-but I really want to go see the animals.” He continued frowning.

“Next time.” Jonghyun said, sarcastically.

“Chincha!?” The aura surrounding Taemin lightened up.

“Not really no.” Taemin slumped down into his turtle position. He had wanted to go visit the zoo or the jungle. They seemed amusing in the eyes of a young child. Taemin is only a seventeen year old boy, pure and innocent. He did not understand the definition behind many terminologies, such as sarcasm.

“Hey, let’s go to Brazil or Mexico. They have many y ladies there.” Jonghyun ran his thumbs across his lips, the bottom lip.

“No. We don’t know their language and vice versa.” Lee Jinki, known by his stage name Onew, who is the leader of SHINee, refused the idea.

“Then where can we go? Japan? We have way too many fans there.” Key asked.

“How about we visit Canada?” Onew was flipping through the magazine filled with many interesting tourist attractions. He checked the entire catalogue and came upon Canada, a multi-cultural country and beautiful scenery. After reading the description about this certain country, Onew decided to suggest Canada to his fellow group members.

The three other members – not including Taemin – gawked at their leader’s unusual suggestion. They each prefer another country over Canada, mainly because they’ve never experienced what it’d feel like to be a Canadian residence for a week.

“What’s so bad about this country? We’ve been to Shanghai, Tokyo, Los Angeles, Taiwan, and other parts of the world. Think about it, we never toured Canada before. It would be remarkable to tour around Canada and experience their lifestyle there . I’m not implying that countries such as Brazil Mexico, Sweden, and etcetera aren’t interesting places.” Onew convinced the other members.

They stared Onew, confusion written upon their expression. Onew sighed. “I really want to see the ‘CN Tower’ which is located in the capital city of Ontario.” He stated his thoughts. Onew then flipped back to the page in the magazine and pointed at the brilliant architecture.

“Hm…” Key started. “I wonder what Canada looks like now. Country approved.” Key raised his hand in approval of the selection of which country to visit for their one week vacation.

“I’m in for Canada.” Minho was the next to support.

“I’m fine as long as there are y ladies there.” Jonghyun smirked.

All four members glanced at Taemin who was huddled up in his ‘shell’. “Taemin, what do you think of a one week vacation in Canada?” Onew asked, being the brave leader.

“Okay.” Taemin agreed.

The decision has been made. “CANADA HERE WE COME, BABY!”

___________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY HEY HEY It's TheLaughableOne here with Kae (kaemeeoni)!

I was supppose to be studying for a math contest yesterday but i kinda got distracted by someone ~cough Kae cough~ saying we should make a collabration FF together!! and here we are back with a new Story line!! I hope you will enjoy this as much as we do..It's My Turn To Write!! TEEHEE...

~TheLaughableOne~

Hello there everybody! It's kaemeeoni, known under Kae, here! Yes we are collaborating and this is all about SHINee! Oh gosh we LOOOOOVE SHINee and I know YOU DO TOO!~ I should really study for french as well as math but... >___> THIS STORY IS REALLY ITCHY! ~ We really hope you enjoy this story as much as we do (and you know we love it, TheLaughableOne) ~

- kaemeeoni / Kae

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED BY ALL AND IS THE BEST TYPE OF MEDICINE ON A GLOOMY DAY!!!

THE MORE SUBS THE FASTER WE WILL WANT TO UPDATE!!!