--episode4

[Season 1] IN UNIFORM - She Loved Him

 Chapter 4

I decided that Jooyeon will do the narration for the whole season~
May 3rd || Monday
 
     I woke up in the same clothes I wore yesterday. 6:37am. Hoping that yesterday was a dream. I got up, an changed into shorts, and a long sleeved, white shirt. I walked out my room, still, my door had a squeak. As I walked out, I saw everyone at the family table. Hwayoung, Chorong, Appa, and umma were there. They all stared at me, except for Umma. "Unnie, it'll all be okay! We, just worry for you". I gave her a puzzled look. "Why at this age Jooyeon? Couldn't you have waited until you were married?" I bursts out laughing. I couldn't hold it in. "You guys think I did it?" I laughed once more. "You guys are crazy!" I laughed my lungs out. "I fainted on the streets, and Donghae found me, and took me to the hospital. No worries". I walked toward the kitchen, and grabbed an apple. 
 
     I sat down next to Chorong, as I bit into the apple. "YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED!" My umma screamed, still not looking at me. I mumbled, "mianhae. I lost my phone after.." Hwayoung stopped me, and replied, "It doesn't matter! You could have used the hospital phone! You are crazy, unnie!" It was a shock that she screamed at me. She never screamed at me. Well, I never actually heard her scream or yell, so it came as a shock. "Well, I'm sorry? It wasn't my fault that I fainted. But it's always my fault! No, don't blame anything on any of you guys! Always blame it on the one who will take the blame. The insensitive, gullible, JOOYEON!" I went back into my room to get my bag, Donghae's jacket, and left. Out the door. None of them said a word, just like always. They don't respond when I ever yell or scream to them. Nor complain. This time, I was extra careful that I wouldn't get kidnapped, or flashed. I watched my every move, and followed the big crowds. 
 
     I hopped on the bus, and sat down next to an empty seat. Looking out the window, I saw A man in a black coat. He looked like...like the guy who almost kidnapped me. Even though I didn't see the guy clearly, I remember that coat. I stared at him, and his eyes almost went to mine. I slid down into my seat, hoping he didn't see me. I peaked out the window again, and he was gone. I let out a sigh. 
 
     The bus stopped, and I groaned. I didn't want to be late. I closed my eyes, and started to fall asleep. I thought I felt someone sit down next to me. 15 minutes later, I opened my eyes, and saw a guy in a black coat. He was wearing sunglasses, black pants, black longish hair, and his eyes were closed. Wow. He looked pretty young. Like, a year older than me, young. He wasn't snoring, but I know for a fact he was asleep. He kept mumbling little things to himself. The next stop was only 3 minutes away from the school, so I would get off at this stop. 
 
     The bus stopped slowly. My plan, is that I'll TRY to sneak pass the man in black, get off the bus, and run like hell, before he notices I'm gone. So, here goes nothing. -- I got up, bending slightly, and turned to face the seat. His knees where kind of in the way, so I pulled my leg up to get out. I passed his knees, and out comes my freedom! I reached over to grab my bag, and Donghae's jacket uniform. I got both items, and started tip-toeing away. Then, I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned, and saw him, there, with my arm in his hand. "Ayeee...shhhh..." He was still asleep. I saw the bus door open. I quickly pulled my wrist back, and ran out the bus. 
 
     After I ran out the bus, I ran like hell, as planed. I looked back, and saw no one. I still ran, I was still scared. Knowing it was the guy who tried kidnapping me, and he sat right next to me on the bus. Out of all the seats on the bus, why the one next to me? He probably tried to kidnap me again, when no one was looking, or when everyone was off the bus. Maybe? Well, I DON'T KNOW WHAT CREEPS LIKE THEM THINK LIKE! Ugh. I just know that.. Well I don't even know now. I lost my train of thought. I looked behind me again, still nothing. then, BAM. I ran into a pole. I hit my nose. My nose started to bleed. I was only a few feet to the school. I started to run towards the school. I opened the main entrance door, and ran in. I speed walked to the office, and saw principal GO. "Adjussi! Help me! My nose is bleeding!" He ran over to me, and lead me to the nurses office. 
 
     "What happened here?" I felt the nurses hands patting my back, asking if I were okay or not. I nodded, and explained to her what happened. "I was running, turned around, then ran into a pole". I heard the nurse giggle. "It's okay Ms. Lee, I'll get you a band-aid". She walked into the nurse's room, while I waited in the office, sitting on top of the front desk. I heard someone come in, but I didn't see. My eyes were still closed, pinching my nose, holding the blood in. "There's a leak in the boys bathroom, to fix it as soon as possible please". I recognized the the voice, then opened my eyes, seeing Jaejoong in front of me. I freaked out and released my hand from my nose. Blood dripped down, onto my long sleeved, white t-shirt. Inside, I was screaming. Hoping he didn't see or hear me. I hoped off the office desk, and tried to rub the dark red blood off my white as snow shirt, which was a horrible idea. It spread, worse. "Aish!! Great!!", I didn't mean to say out loud, but I did. 
 
     "Yah, Jooyeon. You okay?" I looked up, seeing Jaejoong, looking down at me. "You okay?" He repeated once more. "I.." Words couldn't come out my mouth. "You're bleeding. You should get a band-aid for that. See you Jooyeon". He just left after saying that to me. To me? Wae? Why so cruel? That totally changed my mood. We've known eachother since grade school. When we were 10, he moved to my school and had no friends. He was the really small one, with nerdy glasses. Guess who helped him survive all that hell the other kids put him through? ME. Everyone in our grade picked on him, and I was the one who stood with him no matter what happened. We moved into 8th grade, and Jaejoong became an inch taller than me, skinny, and kind of cute. Girls would die if be even looked at him. That's how attractive he was. One of the most cutest guys in the school. After some dude named Lee Donghae (What ever happened to him?). Believe it or not, Jaejoong still hung out with me. No matter how popular he got, he still stood by me. 
 
     One day, in the middle of the year, Jaejoong told me he liked someone. He didn't tell me who, until March 19th. Aka, my birthday. Since I was young and clueless, I didn't see it coming. Yes, Jaejoong liked me coughLIKEDcough. He told me on my birthday, and I didn't know how to respond.
 
     It was a hot summer day, and we met in the park after school. It started to rain, but he told me not to move an inch. So I did as he said. I don't know how to explain the moment, but it was wonderful; well back then it was gross to me....umm.. Let me try to explain it. 
 
      Imagine it. Jaejoong, looking so skinny, tall and handsome, in his school uniform. And me, long black hair, and bangs down to my eyes. Me in my middle school uniform. We were sitting on the swings, Jaejoong was just sitting on the swing, messing with his nails, while I was swinging away, almost about to fall off.  "Weeee!" I screamed; still swingin. It started to rain, but he told me just to stay for a little while. "Jaejoong!! What you need to tell me?" I stopped swinging, ruining my shoes trying to control my swinging. "Umm...Jooyeon". I stared at him, waiting for him to tell me. "So, about who I like..." I stopped him, "let me guess! Park Sooyeon? Kwon BoAh?" He stopped me, and said,"I like you. I...I like you Lee Jooyeon. But, I know it would be awkward telling you this. Since, we've been bestfriends since grade school. I don't expect you to accept my feelings toward you, but if you want to be best friends still, please stop me now". He waited for my Response. "Jooye..." I had to stop him. "Jaejoong". I got up out of the swing, and faced him.  He didn't look at me. "Mianhae". I then ran away, my hair soaked, uniform soaked. I looked back, and draw jaejoong watching me run. I kept running until I got home. -- so yeah. That's basically what happened. The most romantic memory of my life. 
 
    "Lee Jooyeon? Here's your...." I ran out the office going to principal GO's office. I looked in his small, mini mirror. I whipped the blood off with my sleeve. Now I didn't care if my white shirt got a little stain on it. Principal GO walked in, and said,"Oh! All better now? Well, I have great news Lee Jooyeon! We got the female uniforms all formed!" He walked in with a girl uniform. White top, navy blue vest, and black and red checkered skirt that went an inch above the knees. It also had a black tie, that we'd tuck in the vest, and white socks that went up to our thighs, but stopped at wear the skirt was. "And it's your size... Try it on!" I jumped in joy, and ran over to him, grabbing the uniform. "Also, there are a bunch of young ladies on the waiting list to enter this school. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I turned to him, and nodded. "Bring them in on Tomorrow". He nodded, and responded, "Will do, Ms. Lee". He walked out, telling all the office workers that the girls will enter the school tomorrow. 
 
This is wonderful. I made a change. I made this school co-Ed. Guess who I get to spend more time with? His name starts with a 'J'. 
 
Author's note
Sorry if you guys think its early or too fast! Most of the drama will happen in the dorms (spoil alert~~ >.< you'll know what I'm talking about when you read chapter/episode 5). If anything doesn't make sense to you, please leave a comment. ~ thanks for reading!!