--episode3

[Season 1] IN UNIFORM - She Loved Him

Chapter 3

 
*jooyeon's narration*
 
      "Yah. Are you okay? Yah..." I Opened my eyes, and saw a handsome, tall young man standing next to me. "Nugu?" My vision finally got my full vision back, and looked down at my clothes. I was wearing a hospital outfit for patients. My eyes wide open. Then, I looked up at the man again. It was that boy I say next to in the co-Ed school. "Yo...YOU!!" I pointed at him, still staring, still shocked. "What about me?" He sat down on the chair next to my bed. "I saved you. You're welcome". Aniyo Aniyo. "Eh?" He Let out a sigh, and explained to me what happened. 
 
     "Need me to explain again ma'am?" He rolled his eyes and got up out his seat, heading toward the exit. "Wait! Where are you going?" He turned his head to me. "Home. It's boring here". I tried to get up. I did, but landed on the floor right after I got out of the bed. He headed towards me, and helped me up. I whined. "Ahhh! Ouch!!" My stomachs really hurt once I tried to stand up straight. "Stay here, I'll get the nurse". I lied on the bed curled up in pain, screaming louder and louder. 
 
     The nurse came in and ran over to me. "Are you okay? Where does it hurt?" I pointed to my stomach, but a little lower. The nursed cough a little. She took her hand off my head, and my side, and walked over to the guy I sat by at school. I saw him nod and exit into the hall. The nurse walked over to me and patted me on the back. "Jooyeon, is it?" I nodded. "Honey, this isn't serious. It's just cramps. Not from when you fainted. You'll be fine". I stopped holding my stomach. I got up, "Eh? That's it? Just my..." Another cramp came to my stomach, and I nodded. "Oh..so can I leave the hospital?" She smiled, and pulled out a thermometer. She swiped it across my forehead, and read '97.5'. She tucked it back in her white jacket, and nodded. "Yes, you're free to go. I'll check you out, okay? Your clothes are over there" she pointed to the stand next to the bed, and walked out. 
 
     I got up out of bed, but still in pain, so I walked slowly to the stand. I stood up straight, and walked over to the door and closed it. I tried locking it, but the lock wouldn't switch. So I took off the hospital thing, and put on all my clothes. I couldn't find my shirt or my sweatshirt, and searches all over the room for it. Then, I peaked out the unlocked door, and saw the guy sitting in the chair, half asleep. "Yah.." I whispered. "Pzzz!" He still didn't hear me. "YAH!" I screamed, and he fell out the chair. He sighed and screamed back, "What!" He walked toward the door and I stopped him. "Don't come in!" I whispered to him, "Where'd you put my t-shirt.." He responded, "Nothing. It should be in there". I felt like screaming. "Give me your shirt!" He stared at me. He didn't respond, and took his book bag, and his uniform jacket. He handed it to me, without looking. "Kansahamnida!" I closed the door shut. After I put it on, I went outside, and walked to him. "It fits you". He held in his laugh, which made his face red. I nodded and walked to the elevator. "Where are you going? You need to give me my uniform back" once I got in the elevator, he slid in. "How will you give it back to me?" I sighed and glanced at him. "Do you have a car?" He nodded while the elevator door opened. The nurse was right in front of us. "Oh annyeong! I checked you out, you can leave now" she bowed and walked away". I turned the the man. "We haven't properly introduced ourselves to each other". I pulled my hand out from my pocket. "I'm Lee Jooyeon". He stared at my hand, didn't grab my hand. "Donghae". He looked away and started to walk toward the main entrance. "I'll drive you home, you put a shirt on, and you give me back my uniform". I followed, listening to his plan.
 
     He stopped, and faced me. "Are your parents home?" I nodded, looking away. He let out a sigh, and I explained, "Aniyo aniyo! They're asleep!" He nodded, and told me to follow him to his car. "Do not, scratch my car, got it, Lee Juhyun?" I nodded, and looked at him. "Lee JOOOO YEEEOOON!" He gave me a puzzled face. "You told me Lee Juhyun. Are you lying to me?" I didn't respond, and opened the passenger seat. He grabbed my arm, and whispered, "don't leave a mark." He let go of my hand, and got to the other side. 
 
     He got in the driver's seat, and turned the car on. He started to drive out of the hospital. "So, where do you live?" I pointed the directions. We didn't speak. We stayed quiet. There was an awkward silence between us, in the same vehicle.
 
     I reached in my pocket to see if I got any messages. I didn't feel it. "OMO! STOP STOP STOP!!" He kept on driving and ignored me. "Okay, get your phone tomorrow, alright? It's alright late. You should be getting to sleep". I stared at him, in shock of his words. "ARE YOU CRAZY, WHAT IF SOMEONE STEALS IT?" He sighed, and replied, "No one will. Just get it tomorrow. We're here, get out and change. Then come out with my jacket". He pulled up to the door, and I got out, running to my house. I pulled out the house key, and quietly opened the door. It was pitch black, and everyone was asleep. I even heard Hwayoung snoring, and saw Chorong's door opened. I sneaked in, closer and closer to my room. I opened my door, and it made a slight squeaking sound. I slid in without opening the entire door. I started to walk to my closet, to pick out a t-shirt. 
 
     I through one on, and heard a scream. "NUGU???" I heard my mom scream from outside. , I didn't close the front door. I ran outside without his jacket. "Umma!!" She was freaking out. I could tell. "Jo..Jooyeon! WHO IS THIS? WHY IS HE HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT? WHERE WERE YOU YOUNG LADY?" She stared at me waiting to reply, then glanced at Donghae. She looked back and forth. "You guys didn't have...." She didn't finish, and started screaming 'wae wae wae'. Donghae started to explain to her, but she wouldn't listen to him. "Aniyo! Leave! Whoever you are, just leave! Leave my daughter alone!" She then grabbed my wrist, and took me inside. I tried to break away, but she held onto me too tight. I kept screaming at her that it wasn't what it looked like. I don't think she was listening. 
 
     Wait, did my mother think....that I lost my ity?