--episode1

[Season 1] IN UNIFORM - She Loved Him

     this chapter's narration goes to Donghae.

 

"YAH YAH YAH YAH!" I heard a kid in my classroom yell to the kid in front of me. "A girl is in the school! YEOJA! YEOJA!" The kid in front of me smacked the kid on the head. "Why are you getting so excited. Is it your first time hearing, or even seeing a girl? Calm down dude." He pouted. "I've been stuck in this school for awhile now! I can't get excited about a girl being here? Maybe shes pretty! Where is she!!" He ran out the room running down the hallway like he just saw an alien. Whats wrong with him. Now, my whole homeroom was talking about the girl. Who was she anyways, and what was she doing here. Girls aren't allowed in the dorms. Not even in the school. N0 female teachers, only male. "Yah, Donghae!" I saw my roomate walk toward me. It was Onew. He sat down right next to me, facing me. "Hear about the girl yet. Shes pretty" I coughed. "You've seen her? Ha. Pretty my . I bet shes ugly." He punched my arm. "Shes drop dead gorgeous! I saw her walking down the hallway with Principal Go". I nodded, not listening. "Sure. Well, I'm going to the washroom". I got up, pushing my classmates out the way to get to the door.

 

     I stopped to tie my shoes. I heard a conversation outside my homeroom. "So, Ms. Lee, we might commit to this change for the school, but it will be a lot of work, and of course, we'll need your help. OH! I lets walk into room D!" I got up, and took a step foward. I looked down, then up, where I saw a stunning young lady. "Oh, Donghae! Meet Lee Jooyeon! Jooyeon, Donghae is one of our straight A students at our school!" That up. She put her hand in front of me. Waiting for me to shake. "Annyeong, I'm Jooyeon." I stared at her hand, and to her eyes. "I know. Donghae" I walked around her, quickly, and slightly pushed her shoulder, trying to get out the room. I heard behind me, "Yah, Donghae! Aish..This kid. Mianhae, Ms. Lee, he is... a little moody.. A lot. Uh, yah Donghae! Homeroom is about to start!".  I rolled my eyes, and swung myself around, back to Homeroom. I barely walked 3 feet away from it. 

 

     I slowly walked my way through the out-of-ordered desks, and foots of my classmates'. All of them moved their lgs for me to get through. But of course, Jaejoong had to stay where he was. Feet out there, ready to trip me. I Coughed. "excuse me? Jaejoong oppa! Please kinda move your feet!", I said in an Aeygo voice. A the boys laughed. Jaejoong rolled hiss eyes and still didn't move. I just walked over his feet. "awh poor Dong..saeng. You had to make the effort of walking over my feet!but you made it!" he gave his smart look at me and laughed. I ignored him, and walked to my desk. 

 

     "are there any..." Onew for up out his seat and interrupted principal GO. "She can take my seat" then move the the front of the room in the empty desks. "okay, Ms. Lee, please sit here! You will spend.." he got interrupted again. "Aniyo! I'll spend the whole day". Principal GO nodded. "If you want to exit early, I wll be in my offical. BOYS! BEHAVE!!" We all nodded, scared to death by the scream and tone of his voice. I looked glanced at Siwoo. He wnked at me and then turned to the board.  I'm going to kill him. 

 

     "So do you want a tour..." I asked, not facing her hoping she wouldn't look at me. "that's nice. But no thank you". I tuned to her. "Wae? How will you find your way to..." she laughed. "Jaejoong oppa will show me!". Huh? She sounds like a little kid now. I coughed at a laugh. She looked in my drection, but wasn't looking at me. But at Jaejoong. "obsession. Isn't he" She looked at jaejoong, to me. "Oppa is my lover". She responded in a seriously, non-childish like voice. "Who do you think..." She stopped looking at me an waved to Jaejoong. Jaejoongsighed and got back to his conversations with his friends. "Oppa must of not seen me.." I laughed at her. He saw her, clearly. "Are you trying to embarrass yourself??" I whispered softly to her. She didn't respond, but had a puzzled look on her face. 

 

     "YAH!" i turned around. He pointed straight at me. He motioned me to come towards him. I walked upto him, hands in my pockets. "Yah, Donghae, please show her around. Since she is trying to.. Review.." I paused him replying, "No, her 'oppa' can do that for her". He didn't understand a word I said. "Please...just" He got stopped again. By a sweet, innocent voice. I turned my head and saw Jooyeon. She walked up to my side and asked principal GO, "Mianhae. I have to go now, something important came up." She kind of paused In between her words. "Oh Jinjja? It'soompah. Maybe you can visit some other time, Nae?" She nodded, walking pass me. "I'll be going now." She waved to principal GO and walked casually out the room and into the hallways. I watched her walk down the hallway, as soon as she got a couple of feet outside our Homeroom, she took her heels off, running like the wind, toward the main enterence.