--episode2

[Season 1] IN UNIFORM - She Loved Him

 

Chapter 2
 

| *jooyeon's narration* the narractons will be switched back and forth between the main characters |

 
Jooyeon- 1987 | Hwayoung- 1993 | Chorong- 1991 || Chorong is in a grade ahead of what she should be. 
 
      --6:00am at Jooyeon's house--
 
      "What? Waeyo?! You did what?". Chorong got up from her bed and walked over to me, face to face. "Jinjja. He said he'll make the school co-Ed!" I smiled and jumped in excitement. "Woah. What's wrong with you? Why would you want to make that school a co-Ed school? I heard those dirty boys use drugs, and smoke!" I rolled my eyes, putting on my green sweatshirt, and pulled my hair in a pony tail. "What's wrong with me? Love is what's wrong with me." I walked over to her bed and jumped. Face down. "Get over him, Jinjja". I gasped. "I've known him since middle school! We're fated together! He is my destiny chorong!" I raised my voice. She turned around towards me. "You are my best friend. Don't want to see you get hurt by that player". I sighed. "he won't. Oppa won't. Chorong, come to the school with me please!" She responded with a sigh. "Unnie, I won't be in your grade. I'm to young". I laughed. "So? We can still have lunch together at the school! Even though we won't be in the same room". I went up to her walking slowly, back hugging her. "Unnie needs you". My Aeygo always works. 
 
      "fine fine! Get off me. I'll go". I jumped in joy. "Aish! I'm younger than you and I have more maturity". She sighed, smiling at how excited I was. "only for unnie." And hopefully we'll be roommates too." Chorong got excited, but hiding it from me. That was her, always her. I've known her since she was little. I'll always take care of her, since her mother past away when she was only 6. Her dad left them when she was 4. Since I was her neighbor, I couldn't see her go off to an orphanage, so I told my parents to take her. Ever since, I was there for her. She was someone who I didn't want to see cry, and who I didn't want to see walking out of my life. 
 
      I walked out Chorong's room, and into mine (the room next to her's). I looked in my full length mirror, and saw me, wearing a green sweatshirt, and black skinny jeans, with my hair in a pony tail, and bangs on my forehead. The sweatshirt i har on was a gift from my parents, and they probably got it from the thrift store. My parents are wealthy, and wants what is best for me. Well not now though. A family friend had to come in our house, when I was only 13. Ryu Hwayoung. Only 7 when her mom basically threw her to use, to take care of, because her parents needed to go to the states. Hwayoung's parents pay my parents to take good care of her, and treat her like their daughter. Like chorong and I wasn't even there. Hwayoung has a sister. Ryu hyoyoung. Hwayoung's parents took Hyoyoung with them to the states. I never met Hyoyoung. 
 
      Don't get me wrong, I don't HATE Hwayoung. I'm just jealous that she gets all the attention. Hwayoung and I are pretty close, believe it or not. Hwayoung isnt bratty like most rich daughters. She's kindhearted, tomboyish, and funny. At school, she has this attitude, and is nothing like she is at home. I guess she has a reputation at school perhaps? Molla. I'll just wait until she finally losses the act, then I'll stop ignoring her in public. Even though we aren't in the same grade, or school , people still notice us when we're in Seoul. 
 
      I walked into Hwayoung's room. She was at her desk, with headphones on and working on her homework. "Yah, let me talk to you". She couldn't hear me. I walked over, right behind her and pulled her headphones off. "Yah unnie!" she took them back. Before putting them back on, I told her to listen to me. "Guess what your unnie did today". She turned around in her seat, while I sat on her uncomfortable, soft bed. She gave me a puzzled look, then shrugged. "the co-Ed school! I got them to agree with me!" Hwayoung laughed. "They actually believed that nonsense?? They're stupid!" Hwayoung bursts out in laughter. "Yah! BE HAPPY FOR YOUR UNNIE!" I walked out her room, leaving Hwayoung on the floor, dying of laughter. 
 
      I walked into the kitchen, seeing my mom and dad. "umma..." I glanced over her shoulder. I saw her leaning over a picture of my grandfather and my dad holding her hand. "Wae? What happened?" she sighed and didn't respond to me. I looked over at my father. "Appa? Wae?" He didn't even look at me. "Okay, don't tell me, but make sure you tell goddess Hwayoung. I'm leaving". I had all my clothes on to go to the school. I opened Hwayoung's door and whispered, "Talk to them when you're ready", then chorong's room and whispered the same words as I did to to hwayoung. 
 
      In sarcasm, "BYE BYE! DON'T MISS ME TOO MUCH". My parents didn't even take a small look at me, or even say goodbye to me. It's like I wasn't there, but that's how it always was once Hwayoung came. I never got a goodbye before I went to school, an 'I Love You Sweetie' before I went to bed, or even a 'Good Job Jooyeon!' if I Aced an exam. I've gotten so use to it, I began not to care anymore, and began to be more cold inside. It's like I was the girl who moved in, and hwayoung is the daughter. They have a happy life without me, was a happy 5 membered family, with another girl, that was always behind everyone in the family pictures, was alone on everything, and sat in the corner of the room while everyone was having fun, without her. Without even knowing she was there. But it doesn't hurt me anymore. 
 
     "When I leave that house, they won't even notice that I'm gone. It'll be the happiest family ever, without that other kid, Jooyeon", I murmured to myself. "What is this? What am I to them? Even if I leave they won't care!". I keeper talking to myself, hoping no one heard. Wae wae wae. They don't care though! "Aish! FORGET IT! If they don't want to tell me what happened, then I'm fine with it!" I saw the bus that I had to take, driving away. "ANIYO ANIYO!!" I ran As fast as I could to the bus. "YAH YAH!!!" I stopped. "Aish! OH WAE!! How will I get to the school now". I pulled out my phone, and scrolled through my contacts list. 'Jaejoong' was the first that caught her eyes. She called his number. 'ring ring ring'. There was no answer. "Oppa?" There was someone breathing hard.  "Oh, it's you". "omo oppa! Please help me! I..." He stopped me. "Yah yah yah. I'm already at school. Walk here it won't take long". I responded, "But it's 20 minutes away! Oppa..." He hung up on me. Jinjja. This is a disaster. 
 
      I decided to walk to school hoping my legs won't die before I get there. I'm already getting tired now. Is there anyone to help me? Why this time! Suddenly, I heard someone run behind me. I turned around, and I saw the bushes shaking, like someone was behind them. I continued walking. Then, I heard the bushes again. I turned around quickly, but still no one or nothing there. I started to speed walk. Then the speed walking turned into jogging, then jogging turned into running. Faster and faster. I felt the cold breeze while running faster than light. I stopped to catch my breath. I sat on a nearby bench, and closed my eyes for a second. Once I opened them, someone grabbed my shoulder, and a black glove on my mouth to keep me shut. 
 
      I bite the kidnapper's hand. "HELP ME!!! YAAAAAAH!!!" No one heard. It was too early in the morning for people to be up and there are no kids in my neighborhood. I tried once again, yelling for help. "HELP ME! SOMEONE!!" The kidnapper dragged me 3 feet away from the bench I was sitting at. There was a red car about a couple feet away from where I was. He was trying to drag me into the car, but of course, I kept fighting him off. I grew tired while trying to stop him. Everything got All blurry. Suddenly, from behind the kidnapper, someone screamed, "YAAH!". Before I could see who it was, I saw a white light, then everything went blank.