Junhyung and our nieghbour?!

Long Time Lover

 

Doojoon POV

It’s time to go to school. The girls and we were out at the same time. Since the spider incident, that girl didn’t even talk a word to us or even her friends.

“Hey you, the one that is afraid of the spiders,” I tried to . But she just glared at me and increases her walking speed and left her friends behind.

“What are you trying to do?” the girl with a darker skin asks me angrily.

“I’m just going to ask her why she so quiet is these days,” I said.

“I don’t think you should ask because you should know well what the reason is,” Junhyung suddenly speaks.

Recess

“Jun!” Haeyo suddenly hit Junhyung’s shoulder until Junhyung choke. “Hee~ I just want to say hi,” she left our table while laughing with her friend.

“Wow, what was that? What did she call you? Jun?” I asked. No one ever called him Jun since our childhood friends moved to Seoul.

“Huh? Hmm. I… I…don’t know. I’m going to the toilet, see you in class,” Junhyung stuttered. He stands up and walks away.

By the way, why did she and her friend have a recess here? They are so weird. I walk back to our class since recess almost ended.

In the class after recess

Junhyung POV

Doojoon is staring at me with his death stare. “What?” I mouthed him. “You have things to explain,” he mouthed me back. I sit at my place. I can see Gikwang’s blur face. Maybe he doesn’t know what happened.

Doojoon is making a hole at my back with his gaze. It’s all about Haeyo. She really loves troubles me. right after the class ends, Doojoon come to my desk.

“You seem close with our neighbor?” he said. “I’m close with them? Since when? You know that they always messing around with us,” I said while packing up my bag.

“Guys, let’s find something to eat. I’m hungry!” Gikwang suddenly pulls us. “That’s a good idea! Let’s go!” I walk with Gikwang. Doojoon throw a huge sigh.

Next day

Doojoon POV

“Junhyung, where are you going?” I ask him. He dresses up like someone who want to hang out with friends.

“I’m going to the market, we are running out of shampoo and other toiletries,” he answered. “I’ll follow you,” I stand up to have a change. “Never mind, I can go alone. See you later,” he quickly walks out of the door.

He’s acting weird these few days. I decided to follow him. Gikwang is nowhere to be found so I follow him alone.

After a long walk, he finally stops at a park. The park resembles a park back in Busan where the three of us always hangout with three other girls which are our best friends.

Two girls approach Junhyung. I walk and find a nearer and safe place for me to see and hear their conversation. What?! It’s our neighbor. Junhyung really need to explain it!

 

new updates! hehehe..a bit boring chapter though.. :/ but, hope you all enjoyed.

i'll update more often after this~ ^_^