New and Old

Long Time Lover

at the flashback part,the italic sentences is the conversation that happened few years ago..^^ the normal sentences is what they are talking in present..

 

 

Gikwang POV

“Hey, look at the girls’ school. Should we go there after school?” I said to them.

“Hey, look there, isn’t they are the girls that live next to us?” Doojoon said.

“Yes! It’s them! I remember the girl that suddenly yelled at us,” Junhyung said.

“Ya! Are you guys hear what I’ve said just now? What are you guys talking about?” I said.

“We are talking about those three girls over there,” Junhyung pointed at them.

“Eh, why are they here? Since when this school has a girl as their student?” I asked.

“How should I know? But they seem to be very close with that group of boys. I think we’d better get in now. The bell has ringed,” Doojoon said.

The three of us get to be in the same class. Even though some time we get tired of ourselves, but we are still best friend. When we all think back about our memories together, we’ll definitely remember about three girls that have been our best friend since kindergarten. Unfortunately the three of us had lost contact with the three of them.  We really hope that we’ll meet again sometime.

Haeyo POV

Girls are busy talking about new guys that have entered the boys’ school today. The news has spread all over the school.

“Guys, did both of you heard about three new hot students at Pohang Boys High School? All girls here are busy talking about their charming and handsomeness,” Yoorim said to me and Chaeril.

”Jinjja? Are they really handsome Yoorim-ah?” I ask.

“How should I know about that? I have never seen their faces,” Yoorim said.

“They are being the hot issue just because they are new. The same thing happened when Hyunseung first come to that school last month. Now, no one has talked about him,” I said.

“Yup. Actually, I’ve forget about him. They used to say that he is so handsome but now, no one ever want to say anything about him even say his name,” Chaeril said.

“Hmm… I think the reason why people stop talking about him is you. Don’t you remember what have you done to him?” Yoorim tease Chaeril.

“Huh? What? What have I done to him? Don’t bring back the bad memories okay? You make me look like a bad person,” Chaeril smirked.

“Girls, I think we’d better shut up because our teacher is glaring at us,” I said.

So, we stop talking until the bell ring for our recess. As usual we’ll sit at our permanent table. We don’t know why but no one will ever sit at the table. While we are busy eating, Yoorim’s cousin, Sunhwa, come to us and start to tell story about that new boys.

“Yoorim-ah, did you hear about Yoondoo, AJ and Joker?” Sunhwa said.

“Who’s that? I don’t think I’ve heard about them,” Yoorim said.

“Really? You didn’t hear about them? They are the new student at the boys’ school. They are so handsome and attractive! The three of you better meet them! Chaeril-ah, this time you’ll love them. You’ll never do the same thing as you’ve done to Hyunseung,” Sunhwa said.

“Aish, you are the same as Yoorim. Can’t you guys just stop talking about that thing?” Chaeril said.

“Did you saw them? So, their name is Yoondoo, AJ and Joker? We’ve heard about the new students but we don’t know what they name is and what they look like. Thanks for the information,” I said.

It’s time for us to get back to our class. While walking at the corridor, Chaeril give one unexpected suggestion.

“Girls, what if we wait at school entrance to look at those guys?” Chaeril give her suggestion.

“I agree with you!” I and Yoorim agree without hesitate.

“I know what you want to do,” I said to Chaeril.

“Don’t think negatively okay? I just want to see who they really are, that’s all. No bad plans,” Chaeril pouted.

After the bell ring, I, Chaeril and Yoorim gather at the school entrance. Suddenly, we saw three boys that all girl of our school were talking about.

“Ya! Isn’t that the boys that just moved next to our apartment?” Chaeril asked.

“What are they doing here? Are they the three ‘handsome’ boys that you’re cousin talking about Yoorim-ah?!” I asked Yoorim while shouting.

“Aish. How should I know those ‘handsome’ boys are that three jerks? It’s Sunhwa who said that they are handsome, not me,” Yoorim explain.

“Enough girls let’s go home. It’s such a waste if we keep on waiting here. They are not that handsome. I did give a bad suggestion,” Chaeril said.

“Every guy is not handsome for you Chaeril-ah. The one and only handsome guy for you is Gikwang, right?” I giggle.

“No la. Don’t say like that. Ya! Don’t bring back my memories of him okay? But, actually you’re right,” Chaeril smile shyly.

Haeyo POV

“Girls, do you know what come up to my mind just now?” I asked Chaeril and Yoorim.

“What? Just tell us. We have no time to guess,” Yoorim said.

“Hey! Can’t you guys stop playing games for awhile? Doojoon, Junhyung and Gikwang suddenly pop into my mind,” I said.

“Really?? It has been a long time since I remember about them,” I said.

“You’re always like that. I did remember about Gikwang but not about Doojoon and Junhyung,” Yoorim smiled.

“Can you two be more serious?” I said. “Did you two remember the times when we’re about to move away from Busan?” I asked.

“Of course we remember that,” both Chaeril and Yoorim said.

Flashback

9 years ago………………………

“Guys, we have something to tell. We don’t know how to say but since we have few time left, I’ll just tell you guys now,” Chaeril said.

“What is the thing that bothering you all until you don’t know how to say it to us?” Junhyung ask.

“Actually, three of us need to move to Seoul two days later. All of our family will move there,” I reply.

“Why?” Doojoon ask.

“This is because, government has a plan to develop the land that we are staying right now,” Yoorim sighed.

“Is that means you guys will not be schooling here?” Gikwang ask.

“Yes but don’t worry because we will always keep you guys in our mind,” Chaeril said.

“How about we give each other a present which shows our friendship?” Doojoon suggest.

“The saddest moment is when we were at the playground saying goodbye to each other,” Yoorim said.

“Okay, guys! It’s time for us to say good bye,” Chaeril force a smile on her face.

Then, we start to change present with each other. Yoorim change it with Doojoon, I change it with Junhyung and Chaeril with Gikwang.

“I was so shocked when Junhyung suddenly hug Haeyo. Doojoon look so lost when Yoorim ran away. I don’t know what to do so I just make joke with Gikwang.” Chaeril said.

“Ya Gikwang! You need to use this pencil case until you die. Understand? If not, I’ll haunt you!” Chaeril laugh.

“Okay. Just take care of yourself there, okay?” Gikwang said.

“Chaeril-ah, can you give this letter to Yoorim?” Doojoon asked.

“Okay, I think it’s time for us to go. Haeyo, let’s go. Gikwang, take care of yourself okay? Same goes to Doojoon and Junhyung. Bye guys!” Chaeril said.

“I tried hard to prevent my tears from falling down. It’s good that I did it. I can see that Gikwang’s eyes have already turned red,” Chaeril said.

“I just can’t look at his face during that time. Its make me feel reluctant to say good bye to him and I really regret that I run away from him that time. The letter that he gave me was lost because my mom throws it away. She thought that it was just a piece of junk because it looks so ugly,” I chuckles.

“I didn’t predict that he would hug me at that time. It makes me feel like I don’t want to let him go,” I said.

“Hey, don’t you think that we act like an adult back then?? With the hugging and running thing,” I said. We all giggle.

“You’re right. I wish we could meet them again,” Yoorim said. Then I and Chaeril nodded.

“I think, they still a Busan boy,” Chaeril said.

“Ya, maybe you’re right,” I said.

 

the others' presents will be told later on..just wait and see..^^