chapter 4

The Promise

This morning I woke up with Sehun in beside me. Sehun cry all night if he remember about his parents who were on duty outside the country, so that night I decided to take care Sehun until he sleep. When i see Sehun face I remembered my conversation with my little nephew's. What I actually miss? Missing this person that really missed not just simply miss?. Although my mind says I've forgotten him but my heart says otherwise, ah .... I miss Kris. I was in my own world when Sehun hug me. His gestures when he woke up is adorable, confused Sehun saw and said "Papa Lay, Is there something wrong with Sehun until Papa saw Sehun like that?". I heard that and could only laugh, I his head "Papa just feel that you really adorable when you wake up." And Sehun replied with a smile that can be rewarded a thousand diamonds.

    Then, we are immediately prepared to breakfast at one of the Sehun favorite cafes that belong to Leo who also a friend of mine. In addition to flavor food and coffee are not in doubt, the speed of presentation is worth awarded for the best in town. In addition, since Sehun give an idea for a new menu, Leo made an order that kind of fruit pudding that can be mixed with an ice cream served in a small glass unique. It reminds me of when Kris laughed at me when I refused to use the puding mold and prefers glass to make it easier when I eat it .Fiuhh ...... I was reminded again with Kris. There is always something that can remind me of him. Sehun waiting for his food that is a waffle and bubble tea (only Sehun can drink this in the morning), and then ran to where Leo worked and whispered something that instantly gets a rare big smile from Leo. When Sehun sit back, I asked him "what you have spoken to Uncle Leo?" Sehun just smile and pretend to lock his mouth. After about 15 minutes our order arrived and immediately Sehun eat with pleasure. A moment later  Sehun favorite pudding came and Sehun looked at me " Papa Lay ,Uncle Leo said it’s free so do not worry  and Papa should not be sad again after eating this. Sehun guarantee  that this special will make the Papa heart lighter. "Hearing this I just think if Kris did not let me down that time I definitely still enjoy a homemade breakfast is toast complete with two scrambled eggs and sausage that Kris usually made for us. Unfortunately, disappointment has put us in two different places and separate our love.

"Uncle JG!!"

Sehun shouts made me immediately move my  head. Who would have thought I found  JG,my cousin Cao Lu fiance, in this VIXX cafe. JG far as I know very rarely come here, and he was not alone but also accompanied by his half brother, Ravi. He waved his hand walking toward us. "Hello, Sehun ..." JG direct air high-five with Sehun as he arrived. Ravi is directly went to where Leo worked and i really envy them, even though they are very secretive about their relationship from the customers and staff workers, but they can understand each other even though not a single word out of their mouths. "Actually is reall rare that Uncle JG is here.What are Uncle doing in here?" Asked Sehun whose eyes still focused on the food. "Cao Lu told me to buy coffee.Your Aunty was just like your Uncle Leo's homemade coffee and make me jealous of Uncle Leo. "Ravi who heard it only cast a death glare in the direction of JG and made me laugh.

"Are you ready  to meet with the bride's family? as long as i know my aunt and uncle can not wait to see you. "JG who heard this, sighs," I'm ready anyway, you take my word if you want. Lay help me to find a way so that when I propose Cao Lu can be romantic,  will you help me?” I just laughed again "You are one of top the most desirable for a husband but did not know how to propose his future wife?."JG just stuck out his tongue and then he looked at his cell phone that vibrating seriously. "Lay you still looking for a place for your bookstore? I have friends who know the place like that her name is Sandara. You want me to introduce you to her? "Me who heard it directly nodded in agreement and immediately asked for her phone number for my dream  I would immediately move quickly. "And one more thing I have acquaintances an expert in interior design and he also has a Cakery in here. Maybe we can stop by there next time. "again I  immediately approved the invitation from JG too. Hopefully it can run smoothly.

 

again i'm really sorry to my english that really bad and hope you guys will understand this T_T and i comeback after a long time hiatus..