chapter 3

The Promise

Tonight I enjoyed the beauty of the night sky from the balcony of my room. The sky looks so beautiful with star studded as decorations. Tonight is a Sunday night. I used to go out at Sunday night . Sometimes I go alone and sometimes with Kris when we were both have the same blank schedule .

Kris ....... I was reminded of when I met him for the first time. At that time I was in Changsha Huanghua International Airport to Cao Lu that will study design in Korea. When I was in airport bathroom I found a mobile phone  and then I report to the information so that the goods could soon be announced and taken by the owner. I also curious about the owner of the mobile phone, they are more forgetful than me, I thought. After a while the owner came and immediately took the missing goods. The information lady also told him that I had found that cell phone. The mobile owner is none other than Kris, forcing tou buy me a dinner  as a thank you as well that time i start my relationship with Kris.

Since then, I like Kris and complement each other. We were not always together all the time, but there's always a story that we can share any stories about Kris Wether clients that it or musical choir group development where I work. Until in the end there is a feeling that is difficult for us to explain. Just as hard as I wanted the feeling is gone from me. Door knocking sound awaken me from the thoughts. Sehun little face appeared  "Papa what are you doing?" Sehun asked while walking over to me. "Papa looking at the stars." I said, "You really do not sleep? you said tomorrow you want to have a breakfast with Aunt Cao Lu?" I asked.

Sehun stuck his head in my chest. I know there must be something wrong. I immediately picked up and put him in my lap. "is there something wrong, Sehun?" I feel something is bothering him. Instead of answering, Sehun just hugged me tightly. "Is it grandfather mad at you?" I guessed. Sehun shook his head. "So what? Papa do not know if Sehun not tell Papa . "I asked him again. Sehun looked me " Sehun completely misses  Umma and Appa." He said, his voice hoarse. I looked at my nephew's, his normally cheerful eyes  now in tears. "Haveyou tried calling Umma and Appa?" I said. " Umma and Appa Just call Sehun. Then Sehun says if Sehun miss them so much. Sehun want to meet them. "Sehun wept as he hugged me. Seeing  Sehun like this is hurt me. I gently the head of Sehun. "Papa also same miss Papa parents. It's been a long time since Papa visit  Papa parents grave . " I said to Sehun. Unexpectedly Sehun staring me again but this time he grabbed my cheek premises both hands and kissed my forehead and then hugged me again. I reply  his hug and kiss top of his head. "Papa may Sehun ask you something, Papa?" Sehun asked me and change the position with his arms folded across his chest. Meant he was serious when he was so. "Ask what?" I replied. "Does Papa have someone besides Sehun that Papa love ? ," asked sehun with a serious face. I was speechless when I heard the question from Sehun . Do I have to answer that question honestly or do I have to cover the fact  "Papa has it." I replied. "Who?" asked sehun with a tone that can not be denied. I just answer the question with lie "Auntie Cao Lu and Umma Kyungsoo" I mentioned my cousin  names. "is it when Papa called Aunty Cao Lu and  Umma, Papa will instantly feel all the miss in Papa heart was fulfilled?," asked Sehun me. I was surprised and asked - wondering where he could learn to talk like an adult. "Yes .... Papa feel fulfilled if have a quite time to talk or meet  them. "

 "Papa answer is not convincing. Papa just mean in the sense of family affection is not feel for someone that if that person  far away from  Papa, Papa will think of them all the time. "Sehun down from my lap and holding my hands" Papa must have a someone that important for Papa, right? "Then he said again," If Papa was far away from this person, Was Papa miss this person? "Last question of sehun make  me speechless. Am I right - did miss his presence in my life and want him back in my arms?. I didn’t know that Sehun been busy playing with my laptop and leave the rigid silence of me from his words.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry with all the grammar mistake. My english is bad. I promise that i will developt more my english so i will be a better writer. once again if you want to know about the novel you can ask me ;)

best regard from me ......