chapter 1

The Promise

After munching some cookies, I threw the paper in my hand in the garbage that is next to me. It does not seem to me that this month is the third month after I left Hunan, China. After a long battle of mind and decided to go from where I was born. I also tried to find peace in this strange city, the City of Seoul. Here, I'm trying to forget all my past  and trying to start a new life. I removed my previous job as assistant choir music to reach  my goal for  create a combination bookstore and music venues. With the support of savings and my job as a wedding organizer freelancer that owned by my cousin, Cao Lu. During these three months I observe and all sorts of preparation that I need to open my shop later.

       While in Seoul I lived with parents from my cousin's husband who comes from Korea. My cousin Kyungsoo and his husband Jongin understood my situation very well at this time so they told me to settle down at Jongin parents home than I rent the place itself. Jongin parents probably the type of parents who are very understanding even know if his son was gay, but they approve of the relationship the two lovebirds because Jongin happiness is everything for them. In this Jongin parents house  there are also child who are kyungsoo and Jongin  son his name is Sehun. It's been two months since Kyungsoo and Jongin went to London for some business. As his uncle I will take care of Sehun like my own child  .

       Tock .... tock .... tock .... There was a knock at my door. Less than a minute, my nephew's face is appear  from behind the door. "Uncle Lay, let's have breakfast! After that we were hunting photo. Sehun want to try a new camera from Appa. "A smile is plastered on my nephew face. "Why did not you tell uncle  if you ask uncle this morning to  accompany you today?" I replied in a tone that I made as mad as possible. "Because Sehun know that Uncle would reject the offer from Sehun anyways. I think this morning uncle doesn’t have any other activities, right ?." Sehun answer questions by his uncle with his famous aegyo which becomes his secret weapon. "All right." I answered briefly then Sehun happily hugged me and kissed me on the cheek then say "thank you Papa Lay." With a sweet smile. Hearing the words from Sehun that's enough for me to start this morning with a warrior spirit. Maybe this will make me  forget about that man, the man that I love ... Kris.