chapter 2

The Promise

(Jongin father POV)

"Do not they look like father and son, dear?" My wife said when she saw Lay and our grandson Sehun   are preparing to their photographing activities . "You're right dear. If only Lay and that guy did not end like that, I'm sure this time Lay will form a family and be happy. "I replied with a sad feeling whenever I see him smiling as if he had forgotten all about it. My wife hugged me and said, "Now the important thing now Lay was able to smile again and was able to continue his life as usual.". What my wife said that Lay really need now is support from both of us. "Lay ...."

(Lay POV)

"Lay ....." uncle called from the table. "What uncle," I replied as i approached his uncle. Uncle said, "It's been many times I told you to call me Dad. Lay .. I thought you were like my own children. "Hearing uncle I just laugh and yes .. I think my uncle and aunt as my own parents. My father and my mother died when I was 7 years old and since then I lived with my cousin Cao Lu’s family. "I just want to say do not be too spoil  your nephew. Later he became a spoiled child like his father. "Said uncle with a sarcastic tone to Sehun. Sehun who heard it just stuck his tongue to mocking his grandfather. "Lay .. perhaps it is time you look for a boyfriend or maybe girlfriend again. You should be able to go forward from the past, my son. "I'm just speechless to hear the words of my uncle.

                                                             ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At the railway station hall, I paused to gaze while Sehun being engrossed in photographing all objects with his new camera. The words from uncle was still bothering me. I thought it was going to happen gets a new love and leave the past, but it was impossible for me.

There is a reason for me to be happy and sad at the same time. Someone who has been with me for three years. Someone that I placed in the top priority of my life before anything happens in our togetherness. Something that made me decide to leave China.

Kris, yes ... I left Kris without saying anything to him. I thought our relationship was over when he told me about that news. Yet all is clear enough and no more reason to us to still going with this relantionship. But my mind is not in line with what I did. I did leave Kris, but all my thoughts are focused only on him. Shall he read in his spare time or is he still talks in his sleep?! Kris had never gone out of my mind as well as my heart. If you think logically if we get hurt we would hate people who hurt us. But ... Why this did not happen to me that there is more I think about his only without any sense of resentment at all. It has been almost a year and I still can not forget. I didn’t know that  Sehun looked at me and hugged me "Papa Lay why? is there anything that makes Papa sad? Papa looks are sad. " I Sehun  head and said" No. Why Papa should be sad? There's Sehun that always accompany Papa. "I replied with a smile on my face. "Yesterday Sehun see a drama titled God of Study, and there is a grandmother who looks sad when she saw her grandson who tried hard to get the best value in order to get into university. Sehun sad to see the old woman's face in the face of Papa. "Sehun said as he tightened his embrace. I sighed and looked at my nephew  "Papa wasn’t sad. Papa just tired, Sehun also busy taking pictures here and there and leave Papa alone. "I said.

Click .............

Sehun just laughed in delight when he saw the results. I also laughed along with Sehun. I pinched his cheeks  that were adorable "You naughty , Sehun". "I don’t care. Papa is also lying at Sehun. Just be honest to Sehun that Papa is sad! "I was surprised to hear the words that come out of the nine-year-old boy. "If you like , Papa can share all Papa’s problem to Sehun so all the burden in papa heart can be more light." Sehun speak again with the language that made me once again surprised at him.

"But while drinking bubble tea ok ....." that last sentence made me smile. Sehun somehow still children who still have always obeyed his will.