Chapter 34

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"What up?", asked Yongguk as he bumped fist with GD and sat down. Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup, Himchan and Zelo came up and greeted them, before sitting down. Daehyun looked at them and sipped his smoothie. 

 

"Why did you guys call us here?", asked Youngjae. GD looked at Seungri who was next to him. "Tell them," said Taeyang as he worriedly looked up. "Before it's too late," continued Daesung. 

 

"Tell us what?", asked Jongup with a rasied eyebrow as he placed an arm on the table. "Yongguk who killed your sister?", asked TOP as he had a gentle voice on, making sure he was handling the situation carefully. The guys were confused what TOP was doing, but Yongguk was quiet at first but answered. "DBSK. J.J." 

 

GD nodded, "It's confirmed. We have found them," said GD. Yongguk eyes widen as he sat up straighter and looked at them frantically, "Where? How?" Yongguk started asking them too many questions. 

 

GD waved for him to stop, "They are connected to Super Junior. They are the ones who control them, who control us," GD told him. Yongguk fist tighten as his face harden. "You mean they were right under our noses all this time?" 

 

TOP nodded, "Yes. We followed them one day to where they were headed and did some research and found out that they were controlled by them. We can't just barge in and just kill him. We need a plan. They are strong," explained TOP and everyone nodded, understanding everything that he was saying. 

 

"But where are they right now? Where is DBSK?" asked Youngjae. 

 

"Apparently they are hiding in this club, acting like they are bosses," answered Taeyang, "They have killed many of their employees, who are girls. They found out their true identity and wanted to tip them off to the police, but they were caught and killed, before they could tell anyone else." 

 

"What club are they in?", asked Daehyun. 

 

"Blue Line," replied GD. At the same time Himchan's eyes widen as he looked at the guys. He was now giving them his fully attention. "W-What did you just say?", he asked hoping that he had just misheard GD, but he hoped wrong. "Blue Line. Why do you know it?", asked GD. BAP uneasily looked at each other, "Hyung," spoke Zelo, "Isn't that where noona work?" Himchan nodded, not saying anything. He was right now worried where Bom was. 

 

"What?!", shouted GD, causing everyone in the cafe to stared at them from his sudden explosion. GD bowed at everyone apologising before turning back to the guys. "You say that my cousin works for them?", asked GD and BAP nodded their heads. 

 

"I'll call her," said Himchan as he took out his phone, pressing the button and showing the picture of him and Bom kissing. *Please be okay Bom.* Himchan was now worried, but suddenly his phone was taken off him. Daesung had suddenly looked at his picture. 

 

"What's this? Why are you two kissing?", asked Daesung as everyone started looking at the picture. "Oh, they are dating now," Daehyun answered casually waving his hand as if it was nothing, but GD stared at the picture in shock. 

 

"Kim Himchan? Your dating my cousin?", he asked. Before Himchan could answer, Youngjae spoke, "Oh yeah. He confessed his love for her and now they sleep in the same bed," as Jongup and Zelo snickered, at GD's angry, shocked and surprised face. It was full of different emotions. Himchan was now feeling scared, knowing how GD can get if he is angry. 

 

"Just don't do anything stupid to hurt her. If not I'll kill you, okay?", GD warned as Himchan immediately nodded knowing he won't hurt Bom at all. He took back his phone and started dialling her number, but she wasn't picking up. He started panicking. 

 

"Where are you Bom?", he asked himself as he was about to call her again, but a message was sent to him. It was from her. He sighed in relief, but when he opened the message, his face fell.

 

[A/N]: Please vote for this story, as this story is going to end in a few chapters :) Also, please check out and subscribe to my other story ^^ 

 

Falling in Love with a Jerk