Chapter 13

A Life Never to Imagine

 

Bom was fumbling with her skirt as she grumbled to herself as she tried to pull it down lower, but it wouldn't work. Her work uniform was too skimpy, but she was enduring it. They paid good money too her, and she needed the money. She was wearing a sparkly, sequenced cropped top which showed too much cleavage to her liking and it was so small that it felt like a bra to her. The skin tight skirt was so small that you can basically see her underwear, and Bom kept pulling it down to keep it from rolling up. 

 

Bom looked at the small mirror at the front door and applied lip gloss and smacked her lips together. Yongguk came out of his room and frowned at the sight at what Bom was wearing. "Where are you going?",  he asked. "Uh… work," Bom felt uncomfortable dressing up this way in front of Yongguk. Yongguk nodded as he grabbed his keys and walked out of the house and stopped halfway and turned to Bom, "Aren't you coming along?", he asked. 

 

Bom pointed to herself, confused. "M-me?", Yongguk nodded and signalled her to followed him to the elevator, "I'm dropping you off to work," Bom smiled as she stepping into the elevator. Yongguk turned to her and grabbed her phone out of her hand, "What are yo--" Yongguk looked at her, which made her stopped talking and he looked back down at her phone and started punching in numbers. His phone started ringing and he pressed the hanged up button on her phone and passed it back to her. 

 

"My number is in there. Call me when you have finished work if me or the other guys aren't there okay?", he said and Bom nodded obediently. 

 

DING! 

 

The elevator bell went as she and Yongguk stepped out of the elevator and started walking towards 'BLUE LIGHT'. The walk to 'BLUE LIGHT', was awkwardly quiet. Bom looked over at Yongguk and he had a grim face on as they were walking. His hands were stuffed into his pockets and he kept looking straight. Bom wanted to break the ice, so she cleared making Yongguk to look at her and opened , "Himchan told me about your past," she said softly. 

 

Yongguk eyes soften when Bom said that sentence, "That guy surely has a big mouth. Did he tell you why I saved you too?", he asked. Bom nodded her head and Yongguk laughed and shook his head. "He is right. I see you as my little sister. I want to be your big brother. A brother that you can lean on and where I can protect you. A big brother whom I wasn't able to be to my little sister," Yongguk's loud voice became softer as he said the last sentence. 

 

Tears started forming in his eyes as he thought about his little sister. He still remembered the day that his sister died right in front of his eyes. 

 

"OPPA!", Yongguk turned his head to see his sister Eunnie balancing herself on a pole. Yongguk laughed and cupped his hands over his mouth, "BE CAREFUL!", she showed an 'OKAY' sign as she bit her bottom lip as she slowly walked on the pole. 

 

Yongguk smiled to himself as he watched her. He took out his wallet and saw how much money he had left. 10,000 won. It wasn't enough for them for the week. He had to look for another job. He lost the job which he had iously, which was a chicken delivery boy. The company had a new boss, and his new boss fired him because he was too young. Eunnie didn't know that he has lost his job, he kept it to himself the whole time 

 

Everyday Eunnie would ask him about their mother, but Yongguk wouldn't tell her. He said it will be better for her not to know. The life that Yongguk had before she came into his world. Eunnie was everything he had and he loved her, that he wouldn't let anything hurt her. 

 

BANG! 

 

A loud, piercing sound went through the air. Yongguk bent down and squeezed his eyes tightly as his hands cupped his ears. People around him started screaming and running past Yongguk. He slowly opened his eyes and stood up. He looked over to where Eunnie was last to be seen, but she wasn't there. 

 

"EUNNIE!", he shouted. He started running through the crowd to get where she last was. He slowly stopped running as his eyes started getting wider and wider. There was a large crowd near the pole where Eunnie was balancing. He pushed through the crowd to get to the front, but he stopped once he was at the front. His eyes widen in horror. 

 

"EUNNIE!", Yongguk ran forward and bent down and picked up Eunnie's head. He hugged her fragile body close to his. There was blood dripping onto the floor and Eunnie's eyes was closed. Yongguk moved his hands as he saw Eunnie's blood. He had his sister's blood in his hands. He moved her head a bit and saw that she was shot right at the back of her head. 

 

"EUNNIE! PLEASE!", screamed Yongguk as he lower his head and whispered, "Please. Wake up. I need you," but she wasn't moving. She lied that lifelessly in his arms. Tears started trickling down his cheeks as he hung onto her body. Yongguk wiped his tears as he noticed a note tucked into her pocket. He pulled out the note and unfolded it. 

 

'Your mother couldn't pay for the drugs, so her daughter's life will be taken. DSBK - J.J' 

 

He looked ahead and saw a group of five guys looking at him wearing suits. One of them smiled and waved at him with a gun in his hand. The turned around and got into a black van and drove off. Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows as he saw the guys looking at him. He took the note and stuffed it into his pocket. He had to find the person who did this. He was going to take revenge. 

 

"Yongguk! Your crying!", Bom's voice made Yongguk stopped thinking about his sister and coming back into reality. Yongguk noticed tears were on his cheeks and he immediately wiped them away and sniffed. He looked up and noticed that they were already at 'BLUE LIGHT'. "Okay, Bom. I'll be here to pick you up, or one of the guys will.", Bom nodded and waved. 

 

"Don't cry. I like to see you happy," she smiled as she walked away. Yongguk gave a weak smile and waved. "Be careful," he whispered as he watched her going into the club. He hope the same thing doesn't happen to Bom, like what happen to his sister. 

 

[A/N]: I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far :) Please subcribe, comment and vote on my story ^.^