The Meeting

If Only... [HIATUS]

This story is for my pedo friend. MK. 

Hmm... Sure it is.


BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP! CLUNK!

Minhee accidentally pushed the alarm clock onto the floor.

"Ugh. Not again," she said. Not bothering to look at the time or pick up the clock, Minhee simply laid back down into bed. Not long after this she realised what day it was.

"MONDAY!!!" she immediately jerked up from her pillow. It was a school day. She was lucky that school was not that far. It was an easy walking distance.

As she changed into her school clothes she thought, 'Holiday sleep ins are starting to rub off on me...'

Minhee was never the type to sleep in. She always woke up at five in the morning, then went out for a jog around the block.

Once she reached school, someone ran up to her and gave her a huge hug from behind. Minhee nearly screamed and punched the person in the face but she realised it was just her best friend Sunhi.

"Sunhi! You scared the crap outta me!"

"I'm sorry..." Sunhi put on a cute pouty face to try to regain the forgiveness of her friend.

"Aww! I forgive you. Now come on I have to go to my locker," Minhee said, pinching Sunhi's cheeks.

"Okay I'll meet you there!"

"See ya!" Minhee walked to her locker.

She sighed, "Still the same old locker. I missed you."

She smiled and ran her hand over her locker tenderly, until she realised she looked insane for liking her locker. The smile instantly turned into a frown.

"Stupid combination code." Minhee hated combination codes. She thought it was impractical, a waste of time and outright stupid. Keys were much better, her locker would be much harder to break into. Not that she had anything to hide.

Minhee twisted the lock, '1, 4, 1, 2...'

That was the date that Minhee had first gotten her locker. The lock didn't budge.

'What the heck? I'm sure that was correct...' Minhee puffed up her cheeks and put the code in again. The locker door didn't move again.

"Now I'm sure that was the right code..."

After she tried the code for the fifth time Sunhi showed up.

"Eh? Minhee, are you okay?"

"Nope. This locker combo ain't working!"

"Need help?" Sunhi asked, concerned.

"Yes, but I doubt you could do anything. Just save a seat for me in class?" Minhee waved Sunhi off.

Sunhi pouted and feigned offense, "Fine. Whatever!" Sunhi walked off.

The locker was really starting to bug Minhee. Just as she began to try again she heard some girls squealing and chattering away. Minhee knew what this meant. Chunji was here.

The girls squealed as Chunji walked past, "Hey Chunji!"

He stopped and smiled flirtatiously. He replied, "Hey girls! Looking fine!"

Minhee saw him eyeing one of the girls. She witnessed Chunji pulling one of the girls close and starting to make out with her.

You see, Chunji was a playboy. More than that, he was a troublemaker. He always changed his girlfriend every month, week or even day.

"Ew!" Minhee cringed at the sight of him and shook her head in disgust. She turned back to her locker and let out a fustrated groan.

"What is wrong with this locker?!" She raised her fist ready to punch it without a doubt in her mind that she could break it open, but a strong hand stopped her. She slowly looked towards her right only to find Chunji staring at her.

He moved closer, "Hey Minhee. No need to go all agro on your locker." He flashed his signature smile at her.

Minhee smiled sarcastically and suspiciously at Chunji.

'How does he know my name? Creeper.' she shuddered at her own joke.

"I'll help you solve your problem Minhee. ALL your problems." He whispered in a seductive tone. He leaned in even closer.

"Uhuh," Minhee eyed the boy suspiciously.

"All done babe." Chunji said.

"Wha...?" Minhee was really confused now.

Chunji touched her cheek and turned it towards her locker. It was open. Her jaw dropped in awe.

"H-h-how did y-you..." Her voice trailed off.

Chunji placed his finger on her lips and whispered, "It's a secret."

He lightly pecked a kiss on her hand and walked off.

The school bell rang for everyone to get to class but Minhee just stood there. So many questions ran through her mind.

'Crap,' she thought to herself, 'What was that?'

She rubbed the area where Chunji had kissed her and shook her head. Her head was still in a bit of a daze and her heart was pounding like crazy.

She blinked, "Ah! I have to get to class!"