Incapacitated

722

Streaks of blood on her forearm. Stemming from the wrist, dropping to the floor. Pent up frustration finally exposed. Pain dulls, relief there is none.

The tears have run dry. The inability to cry leaves her at a loss. She smashes her fist into shards. Breaking the mirror is not enough.

Her cowardice is not acceptable. Losing Jessica was the worst. Being unable to do a thing was worse than that.

But if she were honest with herself, she was not incapable. She was simply unable to act. Her fear and selfish motives surfaced and all her courage faltered.

To even think of it disgusted her. She loathed herself. It was an unforgiveable act.

The bleeding stopped. Infection wasn’t any of her concern. She slumped to the floor, a pool of blood at her feet.

The television hums: Jessica’s first appearance after getting forcefully evicted from the group. Bittersweet tears finally fall. Yoona laughs in derision. She’s happy, actually happy. She hopes against all hope that she actually is. She kicks the door closed. 

----

A/N:

I'm sorry this is very short. Sorry, I haven't posted in a while. I'll continue everything after May 2015. Hopefully. I know my apologies don't count as much but I still want to say them.

I'm at a stupid phase right now. Ugh. I really need to prioritize my academics right now. Once I finish this crappy thesis and all my subjects, I'll get back to you. I swear. :))

Anyway, this is my take on things. As usual with a personal dash of despondence and hopelessness.

It's not sad enough I know.

I wanna promote the movie Book of Life (the?) cause it's awesome. Miss you all.