The love's drug

Hey 줄리엣

Minho only agreed of going to that stupid party with Onew because he insisted that Naeun would be there. Naeun was the girl Minho had fallen in love with, and he knew she was a great-time friend of Taemin. Taemin... Minho couldn't remember seeing him before, but he always felt that, as he was the son of Capulet, he must hate him. So, knowing that Naeun would attend Taemin's party was a thing that drove Minho mad, and he didn't wanted to be at the same place with both of them — he knew he would be ignored. But Onew was all excited cuz he had got invitations with this "friend" of his — he had many connections — and wanted to go to "The Year's Biggest Party" with his friends (best friend included) — maybe Onew could get so drunk at the party and Minho could drive him back, he hasn't feeling good these days, so he wouldn't find any funny on drinking.

Anyway, Minho had decided to go.

But the moment he stepped out of his house he regreted. The night was warm, with a fresh air, and with a starry sky, simply perfect.

"Way too perfect for my mood" Minho thought. He closed his eyes in frustation with himself and took a deep breath, and heard someone coming.

  — Ya! Ya ya ya! If you're going to be like this I'll throw you out of the car — Minho heard Onew saying, jokingly. As if Onew could ever throw him out of the car. Well, maybe that time when he got his driver license and on his first ride with Minho he forgot to lock the doors and almost threw the younger boy out in the first closed curve. But that was like, 5, 6 years ago?

Minho opened his eyes and glanced sideways to Onew. He had that silly smile of his patterned on his face and was coming with a few friends of them. The ones they gathered together when they hunted the Capulets boys. Onew got closer and whispered to Minho:

  — Hey, I've got something that will cheer you up. — and then lift his right hand and showed the little white pills he carried.

  — What's this? — Minho asked cetic, looking at the pills.

  — This, my fellow, — Onew chuckled — is a magical thing they call "love's drug". As you are in this depressive mood about Naeun, I think you should take it. — And gave one pill to Minho.

  — Again, what is this? — Minho asked looking at Onew with eyes that says "are you kidding me?" and lifiting the pill in his hand.

  — Ah, that's just a drug that will make you forget about Naeun during the time we are going to stay at the party. — Onew answered a bit impatient.

  — Seriously Onew, are you trying to drug me? — Minho asked, incredulous. How could that son of a drug him?

  — No! Relax! I asked the guys that offered me this, they said that the effect is pretty good, and it's quick too. C'mon! Is just to cheer you up! You have been looking like a zombie these days... — Onew said, and went in his car's direction.

Minho looked at the little soft white drug in his palm and started to think if he should take it or not. It was something so wrong... and so... whatever. He already had a ed life, so why not? He took a deep breath, whispered "what the hell" too himself, closed his eyes and swallowed the drug.

"The drugs are quick" he thought.