Part 2

Reality

this isn't edited, so sorry if there's any mistakes. >_>

 

For the next few days, they met at the school's rooftop, talking about anything they wished. She had fallen in love with him. Park YooChun, otherwise known as Mickey.
Little did they both know that they both had secrets that they kept from each other.
She was not mentally stupid and was still constantly being beaten by the girls at school.
He was not some ordinary guy at school. He was the school's hottest and most respected guy. A kingka.

Hyo-Rin was at the library reading a book when a sudden outburst filled the room. Curious, she looked up and saw Mickey and a couple of guys walking in, being followed by a bunch of girls. Thinking that he was looking for her, she immediately waved at him, smiling.
"Hey Mickey, you know that retarded girl? Looks like shes waving at you." The rest of his friends snickered.
"I-I..." Concern flashed in his head as he realized his reputation might be ruined if he said he knew her. "I don't know her." He said in shame.
A few girls scoffed in anger. "Who does she think she is waving to OUR Oppa like that? Come on girls, let's teach her a lesson."
A few girls walk over to Hyo-Rin and push her, making her hit the back of her chair.
"Hey, you dumb girl, who do you think you are, waving at our Oppa for?"
Oppa? She thought as she looked over at Mickey, who ducked his head in shame. "Don't you know who you're waving at? Oh right, I forgot, you're too stupid to know." Sneered another girl.
"He's one of our school's kingkas. Do you get it dumb ?" She says, as she slams Hyo-Rin's head on the table.
"Just let it go already. She doesn't know anything afterall." Says one of the kingkas.
"Hmph, you're lucky Oppa's here, or else I wouldn't have let you go so easily." They walk away; Hyo-Rin's head is still on the table as she tries to figure out what had just happened.
'Mickey's a kingka. He lied to me. He lied to me all along. Why was I so stupid to believe that someone like him would even care about me at all. ' She thought as tears soaked her face.