Part 3

Reality

Eight Years Later....
    "Miss Lee, it's time for the meeting."
"I'll be out in a minute." She sighs and rubs her temples as she exits her office.
Over those eight years, Lee Hyo-Rin was no longer the girl she used to be. After she found out Mickey had lied to her, she refused to go to school and stayed at the orphanage everyday. She hated her life and everything that was happen. One day, as if God had heard her prayers, a man and woman of at least thirty years of age came to the orphanage, claiming that Hyo-Rin was their long lost daughter.
They said that Hyo-Rin was acutally kidnapped as a child and had been missing ever since she was four years old.
She then found out that her father, Lee Won, was a very wealthly owner of an electronic company. Her mother, Yoon Cho Hee, on the other hand, was a very famous model. After reuniting with her parents, Hyo-Rin moved back to her hometown and changed her name to Hae-Won. She also never saw Mickey again.
Sometimes, she still thought of him, she still loved him; but she couldn't get over the fact that he had lied to her. Those memories made her stronger; she stopped acting mentally retarded and took over her mother's footsteps as a model. Not only that, but she worked at her fathers office, occasionally helping him hold meetings when he was too busy. Overall, Lee Hae-Won did all this to preoccupy her mind from thinking of him.

------
"Alright guys! You guys are going up in five minutes!"
YooChun had become a singer overtime. He was in a band called DBSK(pretend they didn't disband yet) with his friends from highschool.
YooChun never forgot Hyo-Rin. Shortly after she disappeared, he looked everywhere for her, not caring about ruining his reputation as a Kingka. He realized that he truly loved her regardless of who she was.
But he never got to find her. He wanted to apologize to her for not standing up to her and tell her he loved her; and he still does now.
"Mickey...Mickey....MICKEY!" YooChun looked up to see the rest of the members looking at him worriedly.
One of them sighs. "Still thinking about her huh?" Says Junsu. YooChun nods and heaves a sigh.