Part 4/END

Reality

"You want me to do what?" Asks Hae-Won.
"Hae-Won, relax. We just want you to take a photoshoot with a new boyband for the magazine."
"Manager Kang, you know perfectly well that I do not do any photoshoots with a man, let alone men." It was true. Once Hae-Won entered the modeling industry, she became very famous, but her refusal to be in photos with any man had lowered her popularity.
"Hae-Won, please I'm begging you. Just this once. If you don't want to do it for me, at least do it for your mother. She would be so proud of you." Hae-Won sighed. Manager Kang knew her too well to use her mother as her weak spot.
"Alright. When do I start?"

------
Hae-Won lazily strode in the SM Entertainment building, not caring if her manager was rushing her or if she was late. If they had a problem, then they would have to deal with her.
After a long wait in the elevator, a woman led them out and led them to a door, opening it and allowing Hae-Won and Manager Kang to enter.
Hae-won scoffs and looks at Manager Kang. "So much for being on time. They're late themselves."
Just then, the door opens. "I'm sorry we're late! The traffic was terrible." Hae-Won turned around, ready to yell at the man for being late when she found herself face to face with Mickey. dropped open and her eyes softened, but she quickly regained her posture. YooChun on the other hand could not stop looking at her.
"Hyo-Rin? Is that you? Are you Hyo-Rin?" He asks. She looks at him firmly and says. "I'm sorry, but I think you have the wrong person. My name is Lee Hae-Won."

"Aish, Mickey, you should really stop. She said her name was Lee Hae-Won." says Yunho.
"But didn't you guys see her face? She looked exactly like Hyo-Rin."
"Maybe they just look alike. Besides it's been so long...and isn't Hyo-Rin..you know?" Says Jaejoong.
YooChun looks at them and sighs. "I don't know....I don't know...."

-----
"Manager Kang, I have a favor to ask of you."
"What is it, Hae-Won?" She asked, with a hint of curiousity.
"No matter what you do, do not let them know my name used to be Hyo-Rin. Also don't tell them anything about my past. I know you want to know why, but it's hard to explain. So please, just listen to me and don't tell them. Please."
Manager Kang looks intently at Hae-Won and sighs.
"Hae-Won...I don't know what kind of past you had with them, but I hope you do know that you can hide the truth for a while, but you can never hide it for a lifetime."
"I know...Thank you-"

"Hyo-Rin! Hyo Rin!....LEE HYO-RIN!"

"H-huh?"

"Hyo-Rin, I understand that my lectures are a bit boring, but it would be nice if you didn't fall asleep. The next time I catch you sleeping in my class, you'll receive detention. Understand?"

"Y-yes."

Hyo-Rin stared into space dumbfoundedly, scratching her head in frustration.
'Was that all a dream?....It felt so real though...'
She then lets out a soft chuckle. 'Me? Famous model? Falling in love with Park YooChun? If only reality was so easy.'

------

sighs. yes that's the end.

authors note next if you really want to read it.

COMMENTS and REVIEWS would be nice please. :(