WORRISOME

SHINing friends

Onew's P.O.V

I woke up in my bedroom.

What? I could've sworn i went to school today...

I tried to sit up but the peircing pain in my ribs made me wince and lay back down,all of my memories slowly coming back to me.the  kicking and punching,the pain and...the blood.

there was so much of it on my face he could barely see out of my eyes.

but it's fine now. Im fine.

Nobodies P.O.V

Onew got out of his bed slowly,making his way to his mothers room,assuming she was the one who brought him home. It was only him and his mother because his father had left when he was two and he didnt have any siblings.

Even though his father wasnt there,they were doing preety well for themselves.they had a big,but not uncomfortably big house that had about 5 bedrooms,a nicely sized living room and kitchen,and two bathrooms.His mother was the CEO of a really succesful cosmetics company nd she loved him to death...but sometimes he couldnt help but feel lonely.

He made his way down the hall to his mothers room hearing shuffling on the inside.He knocked softly before entering the room,getting the same siickening feeling from the brown wallpaper that surrounded it.He quickly looked around to try and spot his mother.He found her on her bed looking at some documents. He sat on her bed.

"umma." She didnt answer.

"UMMA" he said louder this time making her jump.

"Oh,jinki you scared me!" She said slapping his head lightly

" i called you twice and you didnt answer,i thought you were asleep with your eyes open"

"i'm sorry what did you say???" she said with a bright smile.

Sometimes she looked too young to be his mother,even though she was already forty-two years old.

"what were you thinking about",he questioned.

She looked hesitent to answer but finally did a few minutes later.

"you...i'm so worried about you. you could've been KILLED!!" she shreiked the last part hurting onews ears in the process.

"but i'm not i was just a bit careless today, i'll be fine from now on..i promise"

"But sweety,you shouldnt have to-"

"it's okay" and with that he gave her a hug and left the room going back to his own.He left not only because he didnt want to think about what had happened today,and he also didnt want to deal with the stomach churning feeling the room was giving him.

His room was plain but the green walls seemed to calm him.

yes he liked his room better.

He lied down on his bed and thought about his mother. he didnt like worrying her..how was he going to fix this?

 

 

 

 

HEY GUYS!~

I thought i would be late with updating this,but i guess not

I'm sorry it's so short but i promise to make it up to you with the next chapter!!~~~ 

KEY FINALLY COMES INTO THE PICTURE~

(BUT I WILL NOT REVEAL ANYMORE,YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO READ :p)

OH! AND THIS IS ONEW'S ROOM

AND THIS IS HIS MOTHERS ROOM ->

 

ANNYEONG!~