Instantly~part 2

SHINing friends

No ones P.O.V

"WHAT THE HELL  JONGHYUN!! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM WELL SO YOURE NOT ALOUD TO TOUCH HIM!!!" Key shouted.

It was deadly silent as key raised his voice,all of the previous giggles and whispers instantly ceased and everyone was waiting for someone to react. No one was let down as jonghyun came back from the state of unconciousness that he had been him when key had shoved him and leapt to his feet to try to defend himself from the oncoming hits as key had started to kick and smack him in the side of the head repeatedly.

"i know and I'm sorry onew....ow..but it's not my fault,he's jus-"

"Key,you know how jonghyun is.He cant help being touchy-feely with people"Minho said as he pushed himself up off of the floor and picked up his stool."You should've warned onew about this weirdo"

jonghyun glared at him when he said the last sentence but silently thanked him for standing up for him.

"Are you okay onew?"Onew smiled at him and nodded. Jonghyun didnt really scare him or anything,he was just not used to people getting so close to him upon first meeting.

"See key,onew didnt mind so calm down"Key huffed and sat in the seat across the table from minho and onew sat next to him.

"fine but if you touch him without his permission again i will murder you,got that puppysaurus"

They talked for about 5 minutes before the art teacher walked into the room and started to silence them.

After actually talking to minho and jonghyun,onew thought they could become really good friends.He found out that minho liked to play sports and he was on the schools soccer team and that he rapped in his freetime.

Jonghyun liked to sing,which surprised onew alot. He figured from his musculur build that he would be on a sports team too.

Nobody but his mother and taemin knew,but he liked to sing too.He loved it,to tell the truth.He wanted to hear him sing,but he wasnt going to tell him that obviously.

He was determined to listen to the teacher,although his efforts failed when key and joghyun wouldnt stop bickering over another unknown subject and were scolded by minho for distracting him from the assignment that the mrs.woo was explaining. Apparently, they had to choose partners and choose a status for that couple, whether it's couple status,best friends,or family members.

As the teacher started her side work to pass time while everyone was choosing theyre partners,onew sat and watched as groups of girls came up one after the other and asked jonghyun and minho (and sometimes even key) to be their partners and they politly declined.

Since the class was made up of all girls except for minho,jonghyun,key and onew himself it took a little while to send all of them away.

 

He felt left out,of course no one woould ask me. i was the nerd that everybody avoided,either because they were afraid of also getting picked on or because they didnt think they were worth their tme.

He was surprised when a girl much shorter than him tapped him on the shoulder and asked him if he wanted to be her partner.She had big brown eyes with silky hair and a confident smile. She wouldve been his type... if he was straight..He didnt know what to say to her so he just stood there rubbing the back of his neck,which slightly annoyed the girl.

Luckily he didnt have to answer since key pulled him by his arm and said that he was sorry but onew was going to be his partner for his project,they  glared at eachother for what seemed liked hours but the girl eventually backed down and walked back to her group of friends.

"well,i guess were partners then",onew said smiling,

Making made keys heart stop for a second...just a second..

"Lets take our first picture"Key said trying to hide his blush.

They grabbed the camra off of their desk and snapped a pic.When they looked at it they were surprised to see the girl from before in the backround

"Wha- That ! Who said she could get into our picture!" Onew tried to calm key down.

It's okay we can take some more today.We could go to the the park or the mall and take tons of pictures!"

"o-kay"

Key was happy he decided to complain about the picture,now he would get to spend more time with onew.

God knows they wouldnt mind spending more time together.

 

 

 

 

 

Hellooooooo Subbies~

How are you???

I for one: FEEL LIKE CRAP.

I've been sick for what feels like a month now ( IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!?!?! )

And being the retard that i am i forgot to update this chapter even though it's been sitting here since i posted the last chapter.

So please excuse my stupidity,

and comments are greatly apprieciated<3   They make me feel loved~

and they might even make me feel better~

Annyeong~