Confidence

SHINing friends

Onew's P.O.V

"so,which way to your house??" key inquired.

School was over and minho,jonghyun,key and i were making our way towards the gate. 

"b-bwo??? What do you mean?"

"You said we would have time to take more pictures AT YOUR HOUSE,so I was wondering how to get there.You did mean today right"

'Huh,he thought i meant today?! i dont want him to come over right now!! i mean i do but..what if the house is dirty??I need an excuse...

"well my parents arent home,and i dont know if i can have company over..." is it bad that i lied to him?     

" oh,well then you wanna come to my house,my parents ar out too,but they dont mind me having company over."

'should i say yes? i wonder what his house looks like??'

"sure" jonghyun and minho said in unison."we were going to go to the park,but we wouldve gotten bored pretty fast anyways."

Key glared at them"i was talking to onew!" He smacked jonghyun on the back of his head and turned back to me waiting for his answer.

"o-oh,sure,i guess i could come over..." his face visibly lit up at my answer,it was really cute. Yes,cute. i have to admit that i might have a slight crush on key,but it will pass on soon enough right? (wrong) 

"alright!! let me text my mom and tell her i'll be coming home late....hey lets stop at the store on the way their,you never have any cookies at your house,which is ridiculous because you have a MOUNTAIN of snacks in youre humongous closet and there should be atleast ONE pack of chips ahoy..."Jonghyun said pulling his phone out. 

"yeah,he has a HUGE walk in closet and it's FULL of clothes. Plus a dresser next to his bed...."this time it was minhos turn to speak. I didnt realize how deep his voice was until just then,since he hasnt spoken that much all day.

"...No,he doesnt have clothes in there.Every draw in that dresser is full of pink underwear."

I guess jonghyun realized what he said because you could see the fear in his eyes when he turned and started to apologize profusely to key, because if looks could kill jonghyun woulld be dead by now. 

Key could be seriously scary sometimes.

As we made our way closer to the gate i heard somebody call my name.

NOONES P.O.V

Onew turned around to find TOP and taeyang walking up to them.or more specifically him.

"hey jinki. Youve been hiding from us, havent you."

By now the whole group turned around to look at the duo as they came closer.Key decided to glance at onew.How did he know the schools biggest bullies . He regretted his decision immediatly.The look of pure fear that flashed across onew's face was heartwrenching. 

Key had to do something. He felt like he had to protect onew.

TOP was standing face to face with onew now. Alittle too close for keys liking. Key stepped forward and pulled onew back,seperating him from TOP.

ONEW'S P.O.V

No. not again. Why is it always me?!

TOP just kept inching closer to me. I wanted to run,to hide but i couldnt.......i couldnt move my legs. Why is this happening? i never bothered them. Ive never even talked to them before!! And why.WHY now in front of my friends. i just met them,everything was going so well.

Their going to ignore me after this. Who would go through the trouble of being bullied for someone like me,and i wouldnt want them to get bullied because of me either.

Now TOP was in my face. I closed my eyes,mentally preparing myself for the first blow to the stomach or face,and for me to go back to my old life without friends,when someone pulled me back. Who was that???

I opened my eyes to see key standinng in front of me.

"yah,whats the problem here TOP?"he said.

" since when do i have to answer to you,?" TOP snapped back.

"Since onew and i became friends. And i wouldnt be making fun of the person that knows some of your deepest darkest secrets,if i were you."

What was key doing? Did he want to get killed?!

"if you tell anybody anything,i will murder you" TOP said through gritted teeth.

"havent you learned yet?? I'm not scared of you.

They argued back and forth for a little while. I was astounded.

The confidence that radiated from key that moment was overwhelming. I wish i was like that. I looked at TOP to see how he was dealing with the verbal assault that key was giving him.

TOP was seething now, you could see it in his eyes,but why wasnt he saying anything back??? 

"this isnt over, watch." TOP quickly walked away,taeyang following close behind.

That was shocking.What just happened? Was TOP afraid of Key?

I looked over to my left to see jonhyun and minho smirking at key. Wait,they hadnt left? Why would they stay here, not that im complaining,but TOP could start to bully them too. I had to admit, i was happy they hadnt left.

I hadnt realized i was crying until jonghyun was next to me wiping my tears. This is so embarassing. I didnt want to admit it,but i liked the way jonghyuns hands lingered on my face long after all my tears were dryed. Since when was jonghyun this gentle? wasnt he just a bubble of over-excitedness a few minutes ago? 

"hey,are you okay onew?" minho asked me,concerned.

"yeah,im fine,just relieved"

"How long have they been bullying you?"Key inquired.

"well since freshmen year,but it only got physical about a week before i went to your moms bakery."

He nodded

"Onew,if they ever bother you again,you have to tell us okay? Well protect you." Jonghyun said with a big smile on his face.

I smiled at everyone. I never knew it would feel so good to have close friends like this. I'm really happy.

"hey if were gonna go to keys house,we better leave now before it gets too late,because i have to be home by 8:00." minho told us.

" LETS GO!!!~" Well, jonghyun was back to his normal cheery self. That doof  -_-.

We all stood up and started walking again.

 

 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

 

Weve been in keys house for about an three hours now.It's about the same size as my house actually.When we first got here and key let us in jonghyun and minho ransacked keys kitchen,i could tell they come here alot because they knew where everythig was already.

Jonghyun never seems to learn.I've seen key hit him on the back of his head so many times today,i wouldnt be surprised if he had brain damage by now..I'm confused by their relationship but there were times where you could see that they were pretty good friends.

Me and minho chatted and laughed about jonghyun's childishness and key's nagging.We agreed that they were like mother and son. We spent the rest of the time playing games and having an overall fun time with eachother. I've never expeirienced anything like this before. When taemin was i korea,we didnt hang out too uch outside of school,taemin was always busy with his family business. I wish we couldve done this stuff together, too.

It was almost 5 o'clock, and my mother was coming home early so i had to leave. I said my goodbyes and told everyone that i would see them in school.

I waited at the bus stop for alittle while and then got on the bus. i fell asleep and nearly missed my stop.

When i got in the house,my mother was trying to keep herself awake at her computer desk in the livingroom,but failing miserably. I convinced her to go to bed. I tucked her in to bed,but she pulled me in with her. After struggling to get out of her hold (For a petite woman,she was pretty strong) for about three minutes i finally gave up and tucked myself under the tan/brown comferter and started to doze off.

"how was your day?" she asked sleepily.

I thought about it. Wht did i have to think about though,it was AWSOME!~

"wonderful." i snuggled closer to her.

"MHMM~ great... I'm happy your happy..." She fell asleep as she answered me.

I looked around the room. The vomit colored walls didnt even bother me,probably because of the good mood i was in.

I closed my eyes and drifted of to dreamland,where more happiness awaited me.