Darkness

SHINing friends

Darkness.

Otherwise known as the inside of onew's locker.

He knew it like the back of his hand,courtesy of the school bullies Choi seunghyun(aka TOP) dong youngbae(aka taeyang). It's not that he was being shoved into the locker,it was just that if he didn't he would be beaten to a bloody pulp everyday.

He really didn't understand why they disliked him so much, probably because he was a nerd. Well yes,he did have thick black glasses braces and perfect grades to top it all off but it wasn't his fault his vision was bad or that his teeth weren't straight and both of his parents were smart as hell. He thought he could deal with hiding for the next two years of high-school, he had actually become preety good at it actually,but he got careless after not seeing them for a while...

"Yah, jinki!" TOP said as he moved closer to said boy.

Onew had just had an EXTREMELY hard day and he dragged his feet as he progressed towards his locker.

That was a mistake.

When TOP said his real name it made him cringe in disgust. He hated his real name but when TOP said it,the hatred doubled over.

"Hey,I called you!!"TOP said now standing next to him with his hand on knee's collar.

Onew said nothing.

"Oh,so you think you can ignore me?" TOP shoved him into taeyang who pushed him to the floor and kicked him in the ribs as top continually punched him in the face. He tried to hold in his tears but he failed,sobbing into his arm trying not to show any sign of pain to his attackers.

He closed his eyes waiting to blackout from the pain,but it was taking way longer than he thought it would. Luckily a teacher came out which made the bullies retreat.

As onew lay on the floor,face bloody and ribs aching terribly the blackness slowly encircled him until he couldn't see or hear anymore.

It was kind of peaceful.