Oh Yeah!

Designing My Heart

YOUR POV

 

I was playing with my fingers, waiting for something to happen. "Miss Park." The lady from the desk approached me. "Aah. Ne?" "Ms. Lee would like to see you now. Please follow me." She said with a smile. She's so nice ^^

We went in the elevator and went to the 5th floor. She lead me into a huge room with lots of lights and cameras. "Please wait here." She told me and went off to some place. I looked around and saw models and clothes and a photographer. Wait! Lee? Where have I heard that name in the fashion business before?

"Park Miyoung-ssi?" A stern womanly voice called from behind. "Ne?" I turned around to see Lee Shinyoung. Oh.My.God. Breathe, Miyoung, Breathe! "Well, your prettier than I expected. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Lee Shinyoung." She said as she extended her hand. "P-Park Miyoung, reporting for duty!" I shyly said and shook her hand. *sigh* reporting for duty? really?!

"*chuckles* I like you already. Did you bring a folder of your designs?" she asked. "Folder?" I thought and titled my head. "Nevermind. Would you like to help me instead?" she asked, pointing to a bunch of models. My face lit up and I agreed.

I followed her to the models and she started dressing them up. ...What exactly do I do? "Miyoung-ssi, I need your opinion." She said, gesturing me to come over there. "Pink or Yellow?" she asked holding two scarves. I thought hard while looking at the outfits and the scarves. "Light Blue." I suggested. She looked surprised and laughed. She got a light blue scarf and smiled. "I would have never thougt of that." She smiled at me. "I guess it's my talent~" I smiled back.

Another model caught my eye. "Umm, Ms. Lee..." "Yes?" "Can I fix that model?" I asked, pointing to one girl with a long gown. "Sure." I went to her and Ms. Lee followed me. I stared at the dress one more time before I ripped the back. Ms. Lee looked at the new dress and she was amazed. "That actually looks better." she said. I smiled happliy.

"That's it! You can work for me but, not as an intern!" She said. "eh? Not an intern? Then, what?" I asked confused. "As my junior vice president." she said. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. J-junior vice president?! "K-KAMSAHMNIDA!!" I screamed and bowed. "I know you have school so, you can attend after and if you're busy just tell Gyuri. The girl at the front desk. Don't disappoint me." She said. "I won't! I'll do my best! I promise! Kamshamnida!" I screamed so happy.

I left the office and Gyuri-unnie gave me the number. Wait 'till mom and dad hear about this! I ran home excited.

~ ~ ~

"WHAT?! SERIOUSLY!?" My mom asked amazed. "Yup." I said with my head held high. "Jiyoung! Apologize to your sister!" My mom yelled at my older brother. "Mian!" he screamed from his room. "That's my girl! Making us proud!" My dad smiled and hugged me.

"It's still early.., Why don't you tell your friends?" My mom asked with a smirk. "... I'll go then!" I smiled a dashed off to our dance studio.

I called every single one of them. Telling that it was a matter of life and death.

"Miyoung! What happened?! Are you hurt? Did you see Teen Top?!" Haneul asked while trying to get in the studio. "Nope." I said with a smug grin. "Then, what?" "Wait till the others come." I told her.

One by one, they started to come. Their entrance was pretty much like Haneul's.

"Okay, do you huys know Lee Shinyoung?" I asked them. "yeah. Isn't she, like, that famous designer or something?" Junyoung said. I nodded and continued. "Well, *takes in deep breath* shemademeherjuniorvicepresidentwithoutevenaskingmeseriousstuffandshejustsaidthatrightoffthebat." I said with one breath and inhaled as much oxygen I can take. "HUWHAAAAAAAAAAATT??!!" They all screamed. I smiled once again and said, "You are now looking at Madame Lee's Junior Vice President."

We all jumped up and down with glee. "Uhh...... Let's keep this a secret, alright?" I told them. They nodded and continued to celebrate.

I can't wait for my first assignment

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! xD

Trust me, you're gonna like the next chapter ;) *nods*

Why? Because :))

anyways.

Thanks for the comments and subscribers~

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE  if you haven't yet x)

 

♥cho_miyoung