Humiliated

Designing My Heart

YOUR POV

 

"Hey guys~" I greeted. "Yo Miyoung-young!" Junyoung oppa smiled and grabbed me from behind. He, then, started tickling me. "Yah! Hahahaha! S-stop! Hahahahaha! Stop it!" I screamed while laughing. "Yah! No couple stuff in the practice room!" Hyungjin screamed. "Yah! We're not a couple! I treat her as my little sister!" Junyoung snapped back.

Everyone knows Junyoung has been sad since his little sister died in a car accident and that he needs a little sister figure for him. And that would be me. The truth is, he's been a better big brother than my real big bro :P

"What're we practicing today?" I asked the girls. "Banjjak! Banjjak!!!!" Haneul screamed. "...What?" I asked, clueless. "Twinkle Twinkle  by Girl's Day." Eunjung explained. "Oh~ Okay. Am I still Mina?" I asked. They nodded. "Same people." Yuri said.

And with that, we positioned ourselves and Hyungjin started the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tShC94jKps (Your the one with black leggings )

 

 

>G(G) I(I) R(R)L(L)

This is the Girls Day!!~

 

"Great works guys~" the boys clapped.

 

I'm so cra-cra-crazy! Clap clap clap clap clap clap mad man! Cra-cra-crazy! cla--

My phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. 'Gyuri unnie' it read.

 

"I'll just take this~" I told the Infinite Top Members.  They nodded and the boys started learning a new dance.

 

-phone conversation-

 

Me: Annyeoooooong~ Gyuri Unnie~

Gyuri: Annyeong. uhh.. Miyoung! Ms. Lee really need you here by 6;00!

M: 6:00?! B-but i-it's already 5: 30! And I'm at practice! Can't I cancel for today?

G: You can't. Ms. Lee urgently needs you. She says she won't be able to pull this off without you.

M: ...Alright. But, I don't have proper work clothes!

G: It's okay! I'll show you your office and there's a closet there.

M: Omo! Okay. I'll be there as fast as I can!

G: Alright. Bye,

M: Bye~

 

-end-

 

"Hey guys! Igottagonowcuzmybossneedsmeat6andit's5:30andIneedtochangeandi'mgonnagonow. Bye!" I managed to scream in one breath.

 

They were confused but nodded and I ran to the office as fast as I could.

 

"Annyeong!" I greeted Gyuri unnie. I breathed heavily and sweated so much. "Good. C'mon, we have 10 minutes." she grabbed me and we took the executive elevator and went to my office. I had no time to wonder and describe how awesome my office is and went to the closet.

 

I found a decent dress and let down my hair.

[outfit:]

 

"Okay?" I asked Gyuri. "Yup~ Now, wait for Ms. Lee here." she smiled and went out.

 

What's taking her so long? It's already  6:15! ugh! Hmm.. I can dance with this dress~

I plugged my iPod into the speakers and played Twinkle Twinkle.

 

Girls Day! Do you hear me? Listen!

Nae mareul jom deureobwa. Oppan jeongmal nappasseo~

Nae mameul wae humchyeosseo. Oppan jeongmal meotdwaeseo~

Eojjeomeojjeom eotteokhamyeon nan joha!

Utjiman utjiman neomu meotjyeo nan molla~

Hajima hajima mamamamamamamama

Gajima gajima mamamama---

 

I stopped dancing and singing when I saw Teen Top inside me office looking at me.

I froze and turned red. Ugh! Why can't I move? This is such an embarrassing pose!

[pose:]

 

I managed to stand up straight and bow. "A-annyeong Haseyo~ Mi-Miyoung imnida~" I greeted with my head down. Gosh! I'm heating up! I can feel myself turn red!

 

"Oh, there you are." a familiar voice said. I looked up a little and saw Ms. Lee. Oh, Ms. Lee! You're forever my saviour!

"I see you met your new designer~" she hummed. De-de-designer?

"She's just 17 but, her imagination and bold choices make her a talented designer." she smiled.

Hehe~ Now I'm smiling and turning pink~

 

"Well, would you like to sit and talk with her?" Ms. Lee asked them. "Sure, but, only for a few minutes. We have a tight schedule." CAP answered. LIES. I know you're schedule! You have nothing left to do! =_____=

 

We sat down at this little coffee shop in the building and I STILL have my head down.

"So~ Miyoung~ Are you an andromeda?" Ricky cutely asked. I nodded my head. "Why won't you look at us? We wanna see your pretty face." Changjo sweetly said but, I shook my head. "Ee~ Waeyo? You don't have to be embarrassed with a while ago~ You were dancing and we just went in." Chunji said. I shook my head once again.

 

Then a felt a hand hold my chin and raise my head up. I opened my eyes and saw L.Joe with a serious face. Oh gosh, my bias is staring at me right now~~ Okay, I'm blushing again darn it!

 

The boys smiled when I lifted my head. "See~ you're really pretty~" Niel smiled. "Yeah, whatever~" I muttered in english. "What?" Niel asked. L.Joe, being the one who understand english, chuckled.

 

"So, where do you go to school?" CAP asked. "Seoul High." "You must be pretty popular theresince you're so pretty and talented~" Ricky said. I shook my head and said, "Actually, I'm not. To them, I'm weird, a nerd, ugly and a complete nobody." I shyly confessed. The boys frowned. "Well, they won't think that when they find out your vice presdient of Lee & Co." CAP conforted. I just nodded. But, I won't tell the school that's my job.

 

"Uhh, We gotta go now. Nice meeting you~" CAP smiled. I stood up and waved goodbye.

I left once they left.

 

I went home and slept right away.