Boyfriend

Designing My Heart

 

YOUR POV

 

"Miyoung?!" Crap.

"A-anyeong~" I weakly smiled. "Eh? Are those your friends?" L.Joe whispered. I nodded while still in shock. Junyoung stood up and shouted, "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY LITTLE DONGSAENG?" L.Joe's eyes widened and held my hand tighter.

"Hey, Haneul, doesn't he look strangely familiar?" Yuri asked. Haneul nodded with her eyes and mouth opened. "Oh, I see!" Yunho exclaimed. "You." He pointed to L.Joe. L.Joe pointed at himself and gulped. "..are Miyoungie's boyfriend." he proudly explained. L.Joe and I looked at each other and gulped.

"Miyoung, is this true?" Eunjung asked. I nodded. "KYAAA~~~ Why didn't you tell us?!" The girls screamed. "Guys, calm down." I muttered. "Who is he?" "Is he nice to you?" "Have you kissed?" They kept asking questions. "WAIT!" Hyungjin screamed. "Who's he? We don't know him yet. Introduce him to us, Youngie." Hyungjin told me.

I looked at L.Joe and he took his bonnet off. He ruffled his hair and looked up.

"L.JOE?!!" They all screamed. I my lips in nervousness as they all stand there, flabbergasted. 

"W-When.... H-How?.." Haneul asked. "When I got my job." I explained and bit my lower lip.

"So, you mean to tell me that poor innocent Miyoung here is the girlfriend of korean pop star L.Joe?" Junyoung cleared his head. We all nodded.

"Can you guys keep it a secret? Well, for now." L.Joe pleaded. "Well, since your her boyfriend, sure." Yuri said. "But, if you screw things up, hit her, punch her, slap her or hurt her, I'll break your pretty face!" Eunjung warned as she punded her fist to her palm. "Jungie, calm down." I patted her shoulder.

My stomach started to grumble and they stared at me. "Let's eat~ My poor Miyoung here is hungry~" he said and pinched my nose. "Aigoo. Just get a separate table!" Mina said. "You don't want to get close to L.Joe?" I asked. "We'll leave you two and your couple stuff alone." Yunho said.

We walked to our table and ordered a small pizze and a huge milkshake. I leaned in to drink the milkshake and L.Joe did the same. We looked at each other and smiled. (You know like those movies where the couple drinks the milkshake in the middle and there are hearts... and.. yeah..) 

"You have.... fun friends~" L.Joe chuckled. "They're really nice you know." I defended. "They seem like they're very protective over you." "We're cool like that. We're like... a family." I smiled and nibbled on a pizza.

"So, my friends know now. And then, after that, the whole world." I sighed. "Why so sad?" "Won't it be hard to hang around and stuff?" I asked worriedly. "Don't worry, baby. I'll always be there to protect you." He gave a sweet assuring smile.

"Oppa~" "Ne?" "I'm gonna give you a nickname! A nickname only I can call you!" I proudly exclaimed. "Okay~ I 'll give you one, too." he smiled. "I'll call you.. Byungie~!" "Byungie?" "Mhm! Your name is Byunghun so.. Byungie~ Or what about Hunnie? Hoon?" "Anything's fine~ Just as long as it's you who only calls me that!" I blushed at what he said.

"My turn!" I looked at him excitedly. "Hmmm.... If I'm Byungie.. You're...... Myoungie!!" he laughed. "Myoungie? It sound weird!" I pouted. "Fine, fine.... Miyu~ or Yumi?... Mimi!.. Youngie?!" I laughed at him. "Just call me anything~" He smiled and continued to eat.

We finished dinner at he brought me back to my house.

"Annyeong Byungie~" I smiled. "Annyeong Myoungie!" he grinned. We were facing each other. I bit my lower lip and looked around. He did the same. This is so awkward. Do I just go in or do I kiss him goodnight?

"Opp--" *Kiss* My eyes widened. It's our first kiss and my very first kiss. ...on the lips. The kiss grew deeper and longer. I closed my eys and hugged his neck while he hugged my waist.

He pulled away and smirked. "Good Night, my angel~" He whispered in his signature charismatic tone. I smiled a bit and blushed. I waved goodbye as he drove away i his car.

"Saranghae~"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Weeeee~~~

I updated 3 times today! xD

Anyways, how is it so far?

Good? great!

Their comeback is nearing and also is Infinite's.

What happens if they meet again?

 

 

~ ~ ~

Comment replies:

@lenzale221: I made it come true! xD            and and and! Kamsahamnidaaa~ *bows*

@SHINee_Baby: I don't really know why. I just put them there because L.Joe once said he liked Hyuna. I hate her so fcking much. I wish she would go die.  :D 

@asdfghjklove21: He was oh-so sweet~~~~~ to Chunji! xD

@mischeviouslover: I want L.Joe to be my husband boyfriend, too. FML. -____________-